+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear khalid no one answers you.My advice is to write email visa officer abudhabi and in subject put your UCI or application number and tell them all your situation.but kindly ask some one to write good english for you to explain every thing.
Dear if you help me passible

Khalid75

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Dear khalid no one answers you.My advice is to write email visa officer abudhabi and in subject put your UCI or application number and tell them all your situation.but kindly ask some one to write good english for you to explain every thing.
We send by mail or by post dear

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
[QUOTE="Mrs Rehan
Please help me if you no mind I sent you all situation
Mr khalid write a letter to explain your situation to embassy amd post here if there is some thing to amend we will help u here now donot send massages to memebers .no one will help u in private.or you contact a some consultant in islamabad

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
You applied for trv? My neice was married to my nephew her all paper work was do//ne in London
But trv is deal.in abu dhabi
//
I applied for permeant resident ..my husband sponsor me for SPOUSAL sponsorship/
ur niece applied for permeant resident ??? how much time its take to complete the process ???

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
//
I applied for permeant resident ..my husband sponsor me for SPOUSAL sponsorship/
ur niece applied for permeant resident ??? how much time its take to complete the process ???
After nikkah my brother started her paper work and after medicle 3 months i think total 8 months

Reactions: Mrs Rehan

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
gr8888
she is from Pakistan and applied for permeant resident ??????
Yes and she went to Canada last year march.i am waiting for my family trv we have to attend wedding of my nephew .my ticket is on Friday if my family trv not approved i will fly to canada on Friday .alone.i will miss my family on this family event

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
Yes and she went to Canada last year march.i am waiting for my family trv we have to attend wedding of my nephew .my ticket is on Friday if my family trv not approved i will fly to canada on Friday .alone.i will miss my family on this family event
oh grr8 MaaShaAllah…
may God bless u and ur family will must get TRV InnShaAllah…
have a nice trip
Pray for me too

Reactions: demme343

Mrs Rehan

Star Member
Apr 10, 2019
I am from Karachi Pakistan , my husband is Canadian citizen and sponsor me, my time line is

Application sent: March 18,2019
Application received: March 22,2019
ECAS access: April 25,2019
AOR1: April 25,2019
GCKey a/c linked: April 26,2019
BR: May 14,2019 (Passed)
SA: May 15,2019 (approved )
MR: May 22,2019 (booked on 30 may)

Last edited:
Reactions: demme343

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I am from Karachi Pakistan , my husband is Canadian citizen and sponsor me, my time line is

Application sent: March 18,2019
Application received: March 22,2019
ECAS access: April 25,2019
AOR1: April 25,2019
GCKey a/c linked: April 26,2019
BR: May 14,2019 (Passed)
SA: May 15,2019 (approved )
MR: May 22,2019 (booked on 30 may)
Inshah Allah u will also be soon in Canada to your husband

Umar0019

Aug 28, 2019
Aoa All,

I applied on 14 th may for TRV
And still waiting for reply
Anyone who applied in may and still waiting for response.

Reactions: uzi98

uzi98

Sep 8, 2019
I applied for my mother's TRV on July 4th, 2019, Via paper-based application. This was done through lahore VFS Global services.

Timeline:
July 4th : Application submitted with biometrics.
July 8th: application received (email)

At this point i checked using the tracking code:
End July: Your application is under process at the the Canada IRCC office, Islamabad.
After End July :Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD.

this makes no sense, as i never submitted the passport along with the application.

Present September 8th: Your processed passport has been forwarded to the Canada Visa Office, ISLAMABAD.

History

My mother has visited canada twice in the last 10 years.
no other international travel history.

Please, if someone can give me some sort of guidance, it will be much appreciated. It is a trv, the process should not be this long for a person who has visited Canada twice in the past. I have emailed them, chatted with them... they just dodge the inquiry and say we cant say much.. it is under process. I have received no email updates since that first email... which is surprising. its been 2 months... at this point i dont care if it is refused or not.. any update would be appreciated so we can try again or something .. and move on .. having 0 updates is ridiculous.