Biometric Completed: 19th Sept 2019
Status change to Eligibility review: 20th Sept 2019
Correspondence letter: 26th Sept 2019
Original PPR and Approval Status: 27th Sept 2019

Thanks to Almighty God. Best of Luck all

what is correspondence letter mean

Sofia Rehman

Sep 15, 2019
Two types of correspondence letters; First correspondence shows the validity of your biometrics, and second correspondence recived after passport submission, which shows the visa validity dates.
after validity correspondance letter, how much more is required for final decision

Bilal112

Sep 15, 2019
after validity correspondance letter, how much more is required for final decision
Time varies, passport request received in 1 minute to 10 days after receiving correspondence letter. In my case, I received passport request just in three minutes after correspondence.

Ghias_mahmood

Nov 23, 2017
I have submitted my TRV application paper based at VAC lahore on 30 sep 2019 . I have not submitted my original passport with application does it makes any issue by not submitting passport . Also please tell how much time normally it takes for the decision . Will CIC intimate by e mail about approval or refusal .

Thank in advance for help

nmatter

May 12, 2019
I have submitted my TRV application paper based at VAC lahore on 30 sep 2019 . I have not submitted my original passport with application does it makes any issue by not submitting passport . Also please tell how much time normally it takes for the decision . Will CIC intimate by e mail about approval or refusal .

Thank in advance for help
In Pakistan currently they don’t collect passport with application and only ask once application is approved.

assuming you gave biometric at the same time (with submission of your application) you have to wait for next step and for better experience create gckey and link your application

Sofia Rehman

Sep 15, 2019
In Pakistan currently they don’t collect passport with application and only ask once application is approved.

assuming you gave biometric at the same time (with submission of your application) you have to wait for next step and for better experience create gckey and link your application
yep it is good to create online account with GCKEY,
currently wait time is 65 days, you can hear them after 60 days approx