+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

ali45

Dec 20, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
did you apply for Ciaps notes before applying another visa? better you get that notes first and then re consider to apply and if you post actual reasons so there are many members in this forum who can advice you and help you out

Good Luck
Yes I applied notes and the Actual reason was from caips notes that I was on work permit when she applied. And she is living alone in Pak. Plus they said the political and economical conditions of Pakistan are not good so she will not return home from Canada.

fsarosh

Aug 9, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Year 2010
Med's Request
28-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-05-2013
Passport Req..
25-11-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2013
LANDED..........
22-01-2014
Yes I applied notes and the Actual reason was from caips notes that I was on work permit when she applied. And she is living alone in Pak. Plus they said the political and economical conditions of Pakistan are not good so she will not return home from Canada.
This is good you have obtained the CAIPS. Many useful information is available now. Atleast you can read that whats circulating in their minds.

ubfx

Oct 6, 2017
perfect now i am sure @Bryanna can help you the best and advice you the best which visa you should need to apply and what documents you will need too support application

Mar 28, 2018
Dear All,

We are four members planning to visit Canada four tourism (Me, My wife and my 2 years kid, 3 years kid). Problem is as per the instruction every one, who is going to visit, has to fill the the form IMM5257E and mandatory requirement is that this form should be validated that meand Bar Code should appear in the end of the form.

Requirement given on website is as follows to fill the application form IMM5257E in bold

This form must be validated, dated and signed. Applications without a barcode validation will no longer be accepted and instead will be returned to applicants.
•Each person travelling, including children, must complete a separate application form.
•Make sure you include your mailing and residential addresses, a reliable phone number and email address (if you agree to email communications).

• Now issue is if i fill a IMM5257E form for my 2 year Kid, i cannot fill any thing in the sections of "Education" and "Employment". as I dont fill these section I am not able to do validate in the end and since I am not able to validate in the end that Bar Code wont appear on the application form which is a manadatory requirement, what should I do?

Another question, since I am a principal applicant so I am showing funds in question no 3 of the section "Details of Visit of Canada". But what should i fill in the same section when i fill a IMM5257E form for my wife and my kid, do I need to put the same amount again? as they are going with me.

Currently, where I am resident is Canada embassy is not available (Saudia). I have to apply through my home country. Considering this scenario what should I write in the IMM5257E form, question 9 of the section "Personal Details".

Jacobscreek

Sep 10, 2017
My earnest greetings to all ,

I am an Indian Govt. Employee and about to get ITA this month... now the issue is regarding my work experience. Following is the work detail :-

I have been appointed in a core "X" dept. In june 2015 and had been sent on deputation to a PSU (Public Sector Undertaking) right after 3 months of my appointment in the "X".

The designation at "X" was engineer and the PSU offered me a post of Manager with same job profile(same job duties) as what i had have at "X" with same salary .

Now the issue is what NOC shall i fill while updating my ee profile... supposedly if i shall enter Engineer as NOC it will be having a work experience of merely 3 months which i think will not be acceptable and if i wud enter manager as NOC then the minimum criteria of 3 years is compelted yet

Please help

omair129

Sep 17, 2018
Dear all Pakistani brothers and sisters,
kindly,join this thread to discuss all your queries, difficulties and problems regarding Canadian TRV(temporary residence visa).
This thread's sole purpose is to help each other,nothing else.
Regards

Can someone help me obtaining PCC from Jeddah as i'm currently residing in Karachi. i have checked with the authorized agents of Saudi Counsel ate and they know nothing about it.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Dear All,

I am a permanent resident of Canada and my husband is Canadian citizen. I am going to apply visit visa for my parents in October 2018. The purpose of their visit is arrival of our new born baby ( due date is mid of November).
From our side we provide
1) invitation letter (in invitation letter we have written that we will be responsible for all their needs during their visit,food,accommodation, transportation, and medical expenses,if necessary)
2) Medical letter from doctor
3) Notice of assessment of my husband last year 2017
4) My PR card and my husband passport showing he is Canadian citizen
My parents are providing bank statements,property papers,my father’s employment letter,marriage certificate,FRC. My father is on job,my mother is housewife and my brother and sister are married ( one in Pakistan and other one in Dubai)

Now my question is to all members of this group specially @Baryanna @Omairi7 @scylla @ubfx is anything more we required to make my parents case strong so that they can be here with me to celebrate our child’s birth?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Dear All,

I am a permanent resident of Canada and my husband is Canadian citizen. I am going to apply visit visa for my parents in October 2018. The purpose of their visit is arrival of our new born baby ( due date is mid of November).
From our side we provide
1) invitation letter (in invitation letter we have written that we will be responsible for all their needs during their visit,food,accommodation, transportation, and medical expenses,if necessary)
2) Medical letter from doctor
3) Notice of assessment of my husband last year 2017
4) My PR card and my husband passport showing he is Canadian citizen
My parents are providing bank statements,property papers,my father’s employment letter,marriage certificate,FRC. My father is on job,my mother is housewife and my brother and sister are married ( one in Pakistan and other one in Dubai)

Now my question is to all members of this group specially @Baryanna @Omairi7 @scylla @ubfx is anything more we required to make my parents case strong so that they can be here with me to celebrate our child’s birth?
How long a trip are you requesting? Have they previously traveled to Canada or other countries requiring visas such as the US or UK?

kamran007

Sep 23, 2018
Applied online TRV on 19 sept 2018
recived (BIL) on 20 Sept 2018
Biometric done on 25 sept 2018
Application Current status
Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Done on 25 Sep 2018
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ip1 or Ip2 ? and how long it will take?

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
How long a trip are you requesting? Have they previously traveled to Canada or other countries requiring visas such as the US or UK?
I am requesting for three months. No they haven’t travelled to Canada or other countries. They just travelled to Dubai (family visit) and Saudia for pilgrimage tour.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I am requesting for three months. No they haven’t travelled to Canada or other countries. They just travelled to Dubai (family visit) and Saudia for pilgrimage tour.
Three months is way too long in that case and will most likely result in a refusal. You should request 2-3 weeks.

imsid

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Three months is way too long in that case and will most likely result in a refusal. You should request 2-3 weeks.
Do my parents need to stay at the same timeline they put in form or they can change their travel time?
Mean if they mention 4 weeks of stay from 4 November to 30 November, they can change their dates ( i.e January) of stay not timeline ( i.e 4 weeks) and furthermore they can extend their stay more than 4 weeks after visa approval?

@scylla my documents list is enough or we have to add any other document?

Dr.faraz1

Sep 9, 2018
Hi. Pls guide me about imm 5257b question 7 ‘have you ever held any government positions (such as civil servant, judge, plolice officer, mayor, member of parliament, hospital administrator)?. I would like to know if this applies to me. I am a doctor working in a government hospital. Pls help

yasirhusain

Dec 6, 2009
Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
UK
Hi,

Is there anyone who has recently relocated to Canada? Can you please guide on how you moved money from Pakistan to Canada without carrying too much cash at the airport.

Thanks

Qaiskhan2017

Jun 15, 2017
Best of luck and expect your result in second week of january inshallah.

Applied online TRV on 19 sept 2018
recived (BIL) on 20 Sept 2018
Biometric done on 25 sept 2018
Application Current status
Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Done on 25 Sep 2018
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Ip1 or Ip2 ? and how long it will take?