+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
I have my self also refused even though i visited europe and usa previous year just for 16 days but they refuse with the reasons u have two small children un accomanying, nothing more reasons now just think if i apply with them will they give me, never they will give me reason of weak family ties.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Then the people who go to canada illeagle or take asulum have right to do because they donot give visa to genuine visitors.

Itwasme

Mar 9, 2017
Hi,
I am Waheed today i get my Packet from VSF lahore i feel a letter inside it then i understood its refusal..
They tick on Three reasons Travel, Purpose, Legitimate business purpose in canada
They answered in 10 days (not expected)
i already traveled usa, eu 3 times, china many times other countries
purpose was to exhibit by TDAP in a food expo with their recommendation letter and booth fees were already paid
then why they did this bushit
One of my friend ask me to reapply online not on paper and explain them the reason
Is it ok? or waste of time and energy
If then how to apply online?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
dear waleed its waste of money waste of time waste of energy and you will just gain tension. the refused me 3 years before that length of stay and porpuse of visit which they marked wrong they said 6 weeks is too long for me to come to canada and i actually applied for 2 weeks not 6 weeks in gsm notes also the VO write my visiting dates which are almost 2 weeks and on next page he refuses mentioning my stay for 6 weeks ahahahahahah
now after 3 years my nephew has engagement and i applied they said this time travel history ,purpose ,and funds.
ahahahahahhahaahha funny as i have lot of travel every year to other countries including europe.and funds oh my god i have showed them my bank account with lot of transactions which are regular and in big amounts. sosoos funny donot waste your money its better to forget it ..... :p :p :p :p :p :p
i am not gambler that i plaay gamble with canadian immigration ahhaha that may be this time we win ahaha lottry

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Itwasme said:
Hi,
I am Waheed today i get my Packet from VSF lahore i feel a letter inside it then i understood its refusal..
They tick on Three reasons Travel, Purpose, Legitimate business purpose in canada
purpose was to exhibit by TDAP in a food expo with their recommendation letter and booth fees were already paid
One of my friend ask me to reapply online not on paper and explain them the reason
When did you apply your TRV ?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Itwasme said:
Hi,
I am sorry to hear that.

It might be okay to reapply. I can't make a suggestion without knowing your full details.

Simple fact is, there is a good deal of people who stay illegally after coming here (there have been many cases in the past) and CIC has no real way of knowing which category you fall in. It is deeds of our fellow countrymen from the past which has made this process so frustrating for us latter.

So unless the profile looks really strong to VO, they er on the side of caution and rejection rate is really high.

Having said that, although they do make mistakes.

If you have a genuine strong profile and have the two most significant factors

a) have a good reason to visit Canada which is properly planned
b) have a strong enough profile in home country (Pakistan) to the point that it doesn't make any sense for you to stay illegally in Canada,

then eventually you get an approval.

P.S. from your description, they do not seem very satisfied with the strength of your business and that maps to purpose of trip too.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Hello fkl well come back after long time in this chat room.you know my case well and you 3 yeats before told me that your case is very strong donot know why they have rejected it.and after 3 years i have gienuine visit again and this time my bussines papers are more stronge even in these 3 years my emploeys are also rejistered in goverment and i pay etc etc etc i have lot of travel like past in these 3 years with more income tax and sales tax paid to govt .still yesterday the refused my trv wìth in 7 days.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
demme343 said:
Hello fkl well come back after long time in this chat room.you know my case well and you 3 yeats before told me that your case is very strong donot know why they have rejected it.and after 3 years i have gienuine visit again and this time my bussines papers are more stronge even in these 3 years my emploeys are also rejistered in goverment and i pay etc etc etc i have lot of travel like past in these 3 years with more income tax and sales tax paid to govt .still yesterday the refused my trv wìth in 7 days.
Hi demme,

Good to hear from you though feel sorry for the situation you are in.

Did you ever get gcms notes on your refusal file? There should be more details to it then "Not satisfied with business, ties to home country and purpose of visit"

Itwasme

Mar 9, 2017
Thnaks all
I applied on 24 Feb and get a call after 10 days for collection
I think they did not study my case a friend of mine told that mostly Indians VO hires by CIC and what we expect from that..
20 travels including us,eu and they tick on travel history i doesn't make any sence...
anyway regarding my purpose was totally genuine and planed as i was going to exhibiting in a trade expo in may as i already exhibited in Europe and usa and provide them the relevant docs like online exhibitors list ans passes and i think they dont look any of my docs
Home ties are very strong, well Bank Account activity, Running Finance, trading docs, export certificate, strong company profile and most important we selected by gov (TDAP)..
Can we write directly to cic and complain them about vo?
i dont think so they give a green signal after re-applying but i will try again and write them some hard words....
and sorry for my English is not very good .......

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Yes i did last time gsm notes.but all objections were wrong even donot match with my application dates ahaha i think you forget it i told you 3 tears before ahaha

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Mr waleed no need to re apply .just now my nephew called me from canada .his MP confimred from.immigration my online file was checked for just 5 second and was refused due to teavel history.porpuse of visit and funds .
Ahahah i am mostly out of country for bussines ahaha and they wrote travel history last time 3 years before they refused some thing elase that was also non sence.they say due to pakistan satuation they mostly reject.i donot know how people get visa and from last 3 or 4 years bolog chat mostly have been rejected

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
hello everyone!!!

supervisa question!
does a passed medical exam mean guaranteed visa? secondly, how long does it take to get the PP request after the passed medical?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
APAK said:
hello everyone!!!

supervisa question!
does a passed medical exam mean guaranteed visa? secondly, how long does it take to get the PP request after the passed medical?
Nothing guarantees a visa, until you have it in your hand. But a passed medical after its being requested during the process (not an upfront medical), is a pretty good sign and very likely approval. Passport request estimation would vary greatly. Could be as fast as a few days to a month or even two

Omair ali

Mar 4, 2017
Hello dear
I submitted my visit visa application from Saudi Arabia and received an immediate response (within two days), from VFS through an email as well as SMS too indicating that "your processed passport has been dispatched" since it is too early response, what does indicate acceptance/rejection,....
I shall be able to collect my passport on Sunday afternoon, as Friday/Saturday are off,, kindly reply..

fkl said:
Nothing guarantees a visa, until you have it in your hand. But a passed medical after its being requested during the process (not an upfront medical), is a pretty good sign and very likely approval. Passport request estimation would vary greatly. Could be as fast as a few days to a month or even two

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Omair ali said:
Hello dear
I submitted my visit visa application from Saudi Arabia and received an immediate response (within two days), from VFS through an email as well as SMS too indicating that "your processed passport has been dispatched" since it is too early response, what does indicate acceptance/rejection,....
I shall be able to collect my passport on Sunday afternoon, as Friday/Saturday are off,, kindly reply

Today I got passport request after 64 Days

"This is in reference to your application for temporary residence. A decision has been made on your application. We
require your passport to finalize processing your application."

Should I submit passport to Lahore Vac or send it to Islamabad Embassy.?

How many days it takes to process ?

I do have 5 passport 4 expired and one fresh , should I send all or just send fresh one ??

Thanks once again