+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Pakistanis join this thread

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
demme343 said:
Ak84 we are waiting for your response what happned to your parents visa .when you get passports do let us informe in fourm of there results
they got it VISA :D

alijumani

Champion Member
Jan 11, 2011
Toronto
Category........
CEC
LANDED..........
09-08-2015
AK84 said:
Hi All,

my dad n mom got visa .... :D they processed in 10 days (paper based application).

best of you luck guys.
Great news, can you please share what documents they enclosed with an application forms? how long the visas are valid?

AK84

Aug 11, 2011
alijumani said:
Great news, can you please share what documents they enclosed with an application forms? how long the visas are valid?
visa valid till their passport expiry.

Documents:
Invitation letter from me.
Letter of explanation from my dad (purpose why he want to visit and showing ties)
Job letter
bank statement
tax file letter

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Ahahah again my trv rejected after 3 years with worng points.
I have not travel history
Purpose of visit
Funds

Ahahha i have lot of travel hsitory just in 2016 3 times europe .2 times turkey.2 times ksa .4 times china
Lot of tax paid to goverment in income tax and sales tax etc.its funny donot apply for canada waste of money and waste of time
I have assked my brother better come to meet me ahahhaha and i am also busy man ahahha

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
Ahahah again my trv rejected after 3 years with worng points.
I have not travel history
Purpose of visit
Funds

Ahahha i have lot of travel hsitory just in 2016 3 times europe .2 times turkey.2 times ksa .4 times china
Lot of tax paid to goverment in income tax and sales tax etc.its funny donot apply for canada waste of money and waste of time
I have assked my brother better come to meet me ahahhaha and i am also busy man ahahha
When did you apply ?

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
its time and money waste they donot even look on online papers last application was in 2014 that time they refused that how can i stay away from my bussines for 6 weeks if i come to canada and in my application it was clearly written 2weeks with dates .and they refused me i am applying for 6 weeks this information i got in gsm notes last time.
its mean we Pakistanies work better then them ahahah because they only drink coffee in office while open online application and only say this acceppet and refused randomly because my both refusals were un accpetable and fake .this means they dodnot carefully check papers

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
and some one told me in abu dabhi mostly staff is indian
No it's not like that you are thinking , it's only the decsion of canadain visa officer , and any how Regarding you comments about indian , they are just doing their job according to roles and regulation.

So we should not be races .
Thanks

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
What you think you can but its wate of money and time
No it's not waste of money

mere shouq da nai aitibar tenu, aaja waikh mera intizar aa ja
ainway lukh bahane labna aye, ke tu sochna aye, sitamgar aa ja...

Translation

You do not trust my passion, come and see how I’m waiting, come to me!
million excuses for no apparent reason, what you thinking tyrant, come to me!

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
I donot have any entention to visit to see canada. as i am bussines man and i am always on trip some where like europe china turkey etc .i applied to attend my nephew engagment ceremony ahahha.so good luck to you if you want to see canada only for visit woth out personal reasons ahahah

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
demme343 said:
I donot have any entention to visit to see canada. as i am bussines man and i am always on trip some where like europe china turkey etc .i applied to attend my nephew engagment ceremony ahahha.so good luck to you if you want to see canada only for visit woth out personal reasons ahahah
I have been there last years only for 3 days .
could not find too much time but now want to stay 2 week via USA and EUROP ,

You are businessman 4 to 5 thousand is nothing for a businessman.

I tell you real story of mine , when I was in Swaziland,one of my cousine called me to let's go to Mozambique ( Neighbour Country ) to eat
fish and it was Sunday and embassy was closed. i did suggust him , we should go some other days after getting 6 month multiple visa which will cost us 90 USD for 3 person from embassy, not from border 300 dolar for 3 person single entry and but he said we would go to Mozambique today .300 USD visa fees including Bribe on border , 100 USD for petrol and 100 USD for fish total 500 to just eat 3 to 4 kg fish ....
;)
Keep it up one day you will get In sha allha .

zahooralam

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Absolutely right demme, don't waste ur money, they are not giving visas to young pakistanis even if u travel to europe usa, they give u reasons not accompanying ur family and when u accompany family they give u weak family tie, i swear my friend have not a 0.00000001 percent family tie there and they give him reason family ties to canada.