18-02-2015 (Online)
Passport Req..
22-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2015 (Multiple 4 Years)
LANDED..........
Landed
AOA,

As we are seeing in the forum that a lot of applicants from Pakistan are getting refusals although their cases are authentic with well equipped documentation. It is my personal observation that refusals ratio is increasing day by day after shifting visa office from Islamabad to Abu Dhabi. if anyone got refusal and he/she thinks that refusal was based on wrong judgement then applicants should apply for gcms notes and on the flip side, same issue should be taken up with the local MPs in Canada through your siblings or relatives which are residing in Canada and paying high taxes to Canadian government.

We should initiate at least such steps from our end. This step is a lifelong challenge and fundamental to dealing with disappointment.
Disappointment is a part of life, but all parts of life can help us grow.

demme343

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2012
Dear waqar aoa
As talked before my brother told his MP that refusal objections are wrong and baseless and donot match with application and papers . Theyrefused me with objection that i have no travel history .ohhh my God i was out of country for more then six months last year on bussines tours like china europ turkey saudia etc in diifernt months of 2016 and i have travel history since 1996 till date .My brothers MP said i know they did not do justic and he confirmed moslty pakistanis are
Refused for trv on basless objection.
And he said he cannot do any thing in this.so its better all pakistanies not apply for trv so that the money making machines for.high comission should be stopped.they are just making money for there high commision expances.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
any updates on passport requests for supervisa?

steph_2015

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Hello everyone,

It is great that some one started this thread for Pakistanis. I am thinking to apply for the PR and BCPNP. I am curious if anyone can answer three queries. Two are regarding the proof of funds and the last is related to applying for BCPNP.

Does one in Canada show all their bank accounts or just the ones that are require?
Do we need to really get a commercial photographer to take our image? Why?
With regard to the BCPNP. Has anyone applied to the BCPNP while they were waiting for the PGWP? Did it work?

According to the online list it states:

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Thank you all in advance. God bless!

saintya

Apr 20, 2016
I have one question regarding " Marriage Certificate" of parents visitor visa. Parents who got married in the 60s in and whose marriage may be lost, how can they submit "Marriage Certificate". Is there any other format? or some kind of Notary work involved? Please advise

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
steph_2015 said:
Hello everyone,

It is great that some one started this thread for Pakistanis. I am thinking to apply for the PR and BCPNP. I am curious if anyone can answer three queries. Two are regarding the proof of funds and the last is related to applying for BCPNP.

Does one in Canada show all their bank accounts or just the ones that are require?
Do we need to really get a commercial photographer to take our image? Why?
With regard to the BCPNP. Has anyone applied to the BCPNP while they were waiting for the PGWP? Did it work?

According to the online list it states:

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Thank you all in advance. God bless!
Answers:
1. Some one who is already in Canada often applies via CEC (one year full time skilled job experience) and does not require ANY proof of funds.
Some one who still applies through another program like FSW etc. is ONLY required to show enough funds that are in the program requirement. Whether they are in a single account, savings or some other form is entirely up to you.

From the quoted info mentioned in the above answer (which might be a recent change), their intention is to also see the total debt on the applicant as well. If you have two accounts but only one is sufficient to meet your funds requirements, you are good. However, if you have a debt / loan etc. pending account with any major numbers and you didn't indicate that, it might result into a problem.

There is no requirement to show your ALL / OTHER assets if any.

2. Yes you do need a commercial photographer for two reasons
a) Sizes are very specific and have changed a couple times (PR pic sizes now are the same as passport ones - much longer, full face and possibly upper half of body
b) CIC requires stamp on the back, name, date and address of the place who took the photo. That is evidence the picture is of the same person actually take at that point.

3. BC PNP has changed its process and requirements at least 3-4 times in the last couple years. Also there are several different streams based upon your status i.e. a skilled worker with a well paid job versus other options. So i really doubt there is any concrete useful info for some one whose PGWP is in process (though i am wondering what criteria have you used for becoming eligible for BC PNP)

kzehra

May 8, 2014
Hi All,

I have applied for my Mother's TRV on 16th March 2017, this is her status shown

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents.

Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics: Completed.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I want to ask that as her application status is showing "We recieved your application" Does this mean that the review of application has not been started yet??? Does this status changes throughout the process to OPEN or IN PROGRESS ? or this means that the application is IN PROCESS?

IMRAN777

Apr 4, 2017
HELLO GUYS, Im new here can any pakistani guide me. my sister wanna visit me in canada. what is the visit visa procedure from pakistan.
thank you guys in advance.
from Imran

ibhdb

Oct 11, 2016
You can find complete information on cic.gc.ca in visitors section.

If u have any specific query you can post here and seniors will help you about that.

BR.

Jun 21, 2016
Salam to all,

Plz guide for the TRV. actually i have applied TRV for attending the conference, but unfortunately they refused even i have travel history (USA, UAE, Malaysia, Singapore).
I have submitted
Acceptance letter of my research
Travel History
Bank Statement, Property documents,
Registration fee slip of conference, hotel

but they refused with following points

Purpose of Visit (i have mentioned "others")
Travel History (I have and submitted)
family ties in Canada and in country of residence ( I have submitted property documents and bank statements)

now i m going for reapplying, but how can response the above points especially Travel History and family ties in Canada and in country of residence .

please suggest me.

fahad007

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2014
Doc's Request.
30-04-2015
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
IELTS Request
SUBMITTED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
30-04-2015
Med's Done....
15-05-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
21-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-05-2015
LANDED..........
06-Aug-2015
Hello Guys.

Its good to be on this forum after almost 2 years. This is a wonderful forum and really helped me a lot during my own immigration process.

Right now, I am intending to apply for super visa of parents from Pakistan. Any one here who has applied or applying? Please share your experiences.

Plus if some one can guide:

1. Do we need to send a cover letter with application from parents side?
2. What kind of financial proof is acceptable and is there any minimum requirement?
3. What is the effective and best mode to apply. Online or VFS?
4. Any other advise please.

Thanks. Will be in touch.

APAK

Nov 7, 2012
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa/islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OCT 2012
File Transfer...
Transferred to ottawa in Nov 2012,transferred to ISB july 2013
LANDED..........
cannot wait!!
Quick Questions :

Child born OUTSIDE of Canada to Canadian father and Pakistani Mother. will the child be a Candian by birth?

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
APAK said:
Quick Questions :

Child born OUTSIDE of Canada to Canadian father and Pakistani Mother. will the child be a Candian by birth?
A little search was enough to get the right answer

Canadian nationality is typically obtained by birth in Canada, or birth abroad when at least one parent is a Canadian citizen or by adoption by at least one Canadian citizen. It can also be granted to a permanent resident who has lived in Canada for a period of time

https://www.google.ca/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=canadian+by+birth

ali2525

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
my spouse and two sons are canadian immigrants and landed a year ago while i am in pakistan in defence forces and due to service obligation cant apply till i retire in 2018 . during their immigration process they took my medical also being unaccompanied member in their application later they asked me via email my plans of coming to canada and i told them it is possible only in 2018 once i retire . now i want to proceed on trv to visit my family and want to apply after taking necessary leave and NOC from my higher headquarter which is a must
i want to know following
what are my chances of getting trv
i have zero travel history
my record is already with them
i have sufficient funds
should i apply online or through paper application
how much property and bank balance should i show and should i send property documents too
i want to visit for around 50 DAYS ONLY
Any other relevant document required
do i need a invitation letter from my spouse in canada
any experience member to answer please
thanks

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
ali2525 said:
my spouse and two sons are canadian immigrants and landed a year ago while i am in pakistan in defence forces and due to service obligation cant apply till i retire in 2018 . during their immigration process they took my medical also being unaccompanied member in their application later they asked me via email my plans of coming to canada and i told them it is possible only in 2018 once i retire . now i want to proceed on trv to visit my family and want to apply after taking necessary leave and NOC from my higher headquarter which is a must
i want to know following
what are my chances of getting trv
i have zero travel history
my record is already with them
i have sufficient funds
should i apply online or through paper application
how much property and bank balance should i show and should i send property documents too
i want to visit for around 50 DAYS ONLY
Any other relevant document required
do i need a invitation letter from my spouse in canada
any experience member to answer please
thanks
The invitation letter serves the purpose of your visit to Canada. Also if they (your family) are financially sound their willingness to afford your trip (unless you are declaring you would afford your trip and show enough funds as well.

Chances won't be really high, since CIC perceives you to be a potential immigrant and expect you to apply and get PR through regular channel.

They won't have much ways to validate your claim that you can't come over now.

Why don't you apply and get PR now and visit Canada once? You can live comfortably outside of Canada for a couple years and then go over and complete your residency obligations.

Though if you were in a good relatively higher ranked position, they might consider this as strong tie and might approve visit visa based upon that.

The standard point is that rejection rate from Pakistan is really high. And you have to be a really strong applicant with a genuine visit intention.