+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL ABOUT GCMS - HOW TO ORDER, READ, & GENERAL QUESTIONS ANSWERED

KingTech

Star Member
Sep 15, 2018
@legalfalcon I had applied for GCMS notes via GetGCMS on June 13. It's been over 42 days and yet to hear anything about it. 38 more days to go for the completion of 6 months.

Suggest the best course of action now.
I have ordered GCMS notes via GetGCMS on June 14 (41 days) and yet to hear anything from IRCC

Chinoxy

Nov 16, 2018
Dear members, I would appreciate if you will help me with the inside to my GCSM notes, I'm confused for what is it review required.. :(

As per notes, Eligibility is recommend passed, criminality in progress since July 18th and background check not started.
I'm a PA and I have one dependent, my husband. He got study permit refusal in summer and the reason for it was 'limited career opportunities in the country of a residence'. We got married 4 months later, applied for a spousal work permit and it was granted. Now he's here with me in Canada.
We applied for PR on July 4th, on July 18th medical was passed and IRCC requested schedule A for him for a certain period (military service) - we provided the full signed form and military discharge document within 7 days timeframe. For me, criminality is recommend pass, for my husband is review required, even though it's written NRT.

If it's important, on September 21st we also applied for my husband's study permit, since he needs to go to college in JAN and we were not sure if we will receive approval for PR by this time.

Please see the image attached. Are we in review required for visa refusal or for a military document? Is there anything we can provide to IRCC or it's okay to just wait? Your insight will be highly appreciated!

We cannot understand especially the line 'documents set to review'. And what makes me wonder, they mentioned 'to address the gap' but there were no gaps in personal history/address history :(

Please have you gotten PPR? how did it take from AOR? I also have review required for statutory questions and i just crossed the 6 months deadline

haricot

Jul 26, 2019
Hello @legalfalcon & @Immigration_guru

My husband and I have applied for PR under the federal skilled worker class on June 29, 2018 (He works in Canada since 2017 and we live in Canada under work visa). The expected date was to hear our results was December 29, 2018 (It has been 13 months since we applied). We requested GCMS notes a couple of months ago but we haven't received them, it is also delayed. Today, we were able to get this update from MP's office:

• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • The medical examination results have expired.
  • The criminality verifications are in process.
  • The security verifications have not been initiated.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
As far as we understand, a little has been accomplished in 13 months by IRCC. Since our medical exams have expired, do we need to have another exam? I am 4 months pregnant now and from what we understand from your previous responses, we don't need to notify IRCC about my pregnancy. However, if they ask for another exam, does my pregnancy complicate the process? If you can suggest anything for us to fasten our application process, we really appreciate it. We feel like they just forgot our application and it will take forever. Thanks in advance for your guidance![/QUOTE]

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon I had applied for GCMS notes via GetGCMS on June 13. It's been over 42 days and yet to hear anything about it. 38 more days to go for the completion of 6 months.

Suggest the best course of action now.
The 6 months processing time frame starts from the date when you receive your R10 passed and not from the date you receive the AoR.

Many request filed in May end until mid June have been delayed.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon,

My husband and I have applied for PR under the federal skilled worker class on June 29, 2018 (He works in Canada since 2017 and we live in Canada under work visa). The expected date was to hear our results was December 29, 2018 (It has been 13 months since we applied). We requested GCMS notes a couple of months ago but we haven't received them, it is also delayed. Today, we were able to get this update from MP's office:

• The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent and their family members meet the eligibility requirements under the class for which they have applied.
  • There is currently no specific timeframe to complete the process of the application. However, rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient processing of the application.
As far as we understand, a little has been accomplished in 13 months by IRCC. Since our medical exams have expired, do we need to have another exam? I am 4 months pregnant now and from what we understand from your previous responses, we don't need to notify IRCC about my pregnancy. However, if they ask for another exam, does my pregnancy complicate the process? If you can suggest anything for us to fasten our application process, we really appreciate it. We feel like they just forgot our application and it will take forever. Thanks in advance for your guidance!
As per what you received from from the MP office, your eligibility has been assessed by an analyst and is awaiting an officer's review. Wait for your GCMS notes to be released, and you will have a clear picture.

As regards the pregnancy, it will not complicate anything. Only when IRCC requests for a re-medicals, that is when you have to get it done. In many cases IRCC may even extend your meds.

When your child is born, that is when you can add the baby to the application.

Reactions: haricot

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon, Kindly explain the meaning of this sentence below for me. A colleague was denied US visa before. He just got his gcms note. He's worried though.
RECOMMENDATION:***OFFICER REVIEW REQUIRED*** Please review information regarding Visa refusal in notes A11.2: APPEARS MET Medicals: ALL VALID Ready to Finalize PNP

This is just a note to the officer to review your prior visa refusal.

haricot

Jul 26, 2019
As per what you received from from the MP office, your eligibility has been assessed by an analyst and is awaiting an officer's review. Wait for your GCMS notes to be released, and you will have a clear picture.

As regards the pregnancy, it will not complicate anything. Only when IRCC requests for a re-medicals, that is when you have to get it done. In many cases IRCC may even extend your meds.

When your child is born, that is when you can add the baby to the application.
Thanks a ton for your response @legalfalcon ! You are very helpful.!

Reactions: legalfalcon

yuki_kjo

Mar 4, 2019
PA Ordered GCMS notes online
One part is about USA- biographic info sharing. Need help to understand the following notes: “
Type : biographic
Partner : USA
Validity date: 2018/10/26
Status updates by : *******
Urgent : N
Matched records : (blank / guessing information has been omitted)
Does it imply PA has negative trace of USA entry results ?

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
PA Ordered GCMS notes online
One part is about USA- biographic info sharing. Need help to understand the following notes: “
Type : biographic
Partner : USA
Validity date: 2018/10/26
Status updates by : *******
Urgent : N
Matched records : (blank / guessing information has been omitted)
Does it imply PA has negative trace of USA entry results ?
If you see any s15/16 or 21/22 on the top right of this page, then the information has been redacted.

If you have no prior visa refusals or any criminal charges in the US, including misdemeanours, or outstanding warrants, you need not worry.

Reactions: yuki_kjo

BtelCA

Jul 23, 2019
Hi Legal Falcon,

Funds which I showed had more than one year history and I clearly mentioned them that the funds are sponsored by parents. And provided them the source as well.

I have no idea whats wrong.

Appreciate your kind help.

Thank you.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
If you receive the funds from your parents, then you need a gift deed.

Reactions: BtelCA

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hello @Immigration_guru

As far as we understand, a little has been accomplished in 13 months by IRCC. Since our medical exams have expired, do we need to have another exam? I am 4 months pregnant now and from what we understand from your previous responses, we don't need to notify IRCC about my pregnancy. However, if they ask for another exam, does my pregnancy complicate the process? If you can suggest anything for us to fasten our application process, we really appreciate it. We feel like they just forgot our application and it will take forever. Thanks in advance for your guidance!
[/QUOTE]

So eligibility goes through 2 hands
1. Case processing agent (A11.2)
2. Case processing officer
as per your response your file is in stage 1.
wait for your GCMS notes and read the comments of the case processing agent which will give a clarity on the documents due to which the case is stuck for so long.
for the delay, where did you order it from and when?

You need not report pregnancy and if a re med is requested by IRCC then you can disclose it.
And congratulations and wish you get the PPR before a new member comes to your family.
Wish you luck

JssAmA

May 8, 2018
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
21-01-2019
Passport Req..
20-08-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2019
LANDED..........
03-09-2019
Hi all,

I have been desperate since July 24, and I am looking for help. On that day, I was told by a call agent that my eligibility failed. I have also confirmed with Mr.Goodale to know my eligibility was not met on Aug 6. I used to thought it was my Letter of Employment Issue, so I proactively submitted LOEs on July 29 (they received on Aug 7).

Until yesterday, I received my first notes ordered on June 12 (Yes, 61 days) and I was so confused...in the Note section (last a few pages), the Case Analyst gave me “recommended pass” on March 19 with all detailed comments, and there was seemingly no issue by the Program Assistant. It seems everything is verified and fine.

But, in the Application section, the status of eligibility changed from “recommended pass” -> “passed” -> “not started” ->...-> “failed”.

Also, in the Activity section, the status of 11.2-EE MI changed to "not met" and Selection-EE Econ became "failed"

ASSESSMENTS on P2
Eligibility: Failed
Security: Not started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:
(This should be updated on June 2, since this is the date shows on P1 "Update Date" and by whose ID is different than the Case Analyst and the Program Assistant).

Both Applicaiton and Activity sections have no comments and no dates, but just how many times they ran checking...

As you may want to see what they wrote in my notes:

https://ibb.co/bB1zBq5

https://ibb.co/bzqdmX8

https://ibb.co/FwVwNbR

I will call the agent next Friday, since the one I called on July 24 told me that she would send an inquiry request (but would take 30 days) regarding my eligibility failed details. In the meanwhile, I am waiting for my second set of notes ordered on July 24, and hopefully, it won't take 61 days to get them this time.

What should I do next? @legalfalcon @Immigration_guru and any experts are more than welcome to help.

Thank you a lot!!!

Stardust113

Mar 22, 2019
Does anyone know what Review the Program assistant means in the GCMS notes:

.....police certificate:provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required- Stat Questions ————AGE————applicants age reviewed and no change from ITA to e-APR———DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW———- Client information

My status still shows Eligibility -Not started
Although I see some pastors in the not where Eligibility is “Passed-Candidate”