+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
brightstar said:
Hello Everyone
I have applied under the strategic stream AINP (H1 b Holder)on the 19th march 2009 and got an email from them requiring job letter etc which was mailed on 29th april. I am now awaiting the Approval. I have a few questions to ask to figure out the time line .
1) Can I apply to CIC before I get an approval from AINP to be on the safe side ? If yes what will be the consequences of the same ? Or how will this help ?
2) Can I start working on getting my medicals and PCC and FBI etc rite now to save time ? So that when I do Get my approval I am ready with the Documents ? Or is it a mandatory requirement that after you apply to the CIC they will give you a date after which you have to get your medicals and PCC`s .....
Please help me .......
u r postin in the wrong thread.

Also spend some time reading some other thread which will give answers to your silly questions.

Sorry if I am being harsh.

Jasper

May 19, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2009 (AINP), 25-03-2010 (CIC)
Doc's Request.
19-11-2009
Nomination.....
23-11-2009
AOR Received.
15-07-2010
Med's Request
15-07-2010
Med's Done....
22-07-2010
Passport Req..
24-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2011
LANDED..........
14-06-2011
brightstar said:
Hello Everyone
I have applied under the strategic stream AINP (H1 b Holder)on the 19th march 2009 and got an email from them requiring job letter etc which was mailed on 29th april. I am now awaiting the Approval. I have a few questions to ask to figure out the time line .
1) Can I apply to CIC before I get an approval from AINP to be on the safe side ? If yes what will be the consequences of the same ? Or how will this help ?
2) Can I start working on getting my medicals and PCC and FBI etc rite now to save time ? So that when I do Get my approval I am ready with the Documents ? Or is it a mandatory requirement that after you apply to the CIC they will give you a date after which you have to get your medicals and PCC`s .....
Please help me .......
1) No. You will need AINP nomination to start CIC process

2) You must wait for medical request from CIC. You can start collecting PCCs any time, but it is wise to wait for your file number now (your PCCs are valid only for 3 months).

Just wait for your file number now. You can start collecting your PCCs 2-3 months after receiving your file number. Then when you receive AINP nomination, you can send your CIC application.

And yes, bendjoe is right. you should do a little more research on your own.

anoop

Star Member
May 18, 2009
jamesb111 said:
for the medical how do find a doc in your state . Is there a lnk for the docs . I am in NY.
Thanks

here you go

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2040&ProvID=19018&ProvinceName=New%20york&CountryName=United%20States%20of%20America

sandar

Apr 15, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05/2009
AOR Received.
11/2009
File Transfer...
01/2010
Med's Request
12/2009
Med's Done....
12/2009
Passport Req..
?
TO RAZBEEN:
I have a question to you. You supposed to sent your PCC with your application for PR. So did you send it twice or what hapened there?

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
I have applied to CIC around Apr 6 with the nomination. Am waiting for the AOR and medical request.
The application was sent to buffalo.

In case I need to move back to India will the process be valid or do I need to start afresh.

In case I am here in US is it easy to get an appointment for medical .And how long does it take at the doctors place.

Thanks
J

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
jamesb111 said:
I have applied to CIC around Apr 6 with the nomination. Am waiting for the AOR and medical request.
The application was sent to buffalo.

In case I need to move back to India will the process be valid or do I need to start afresh.

In case I am here in US is it easy to get an appointment for medical .And how long does it take at the doctors place.

Thanks
J
In case u move to India then you inform AINP and CIC. They will decide what should be done.
Doctor appointment is easy it takes about 2 hrs at the doc.

razbeen

Nov 18, 2008
hi yes i had sent PCC's with my initial application and another set of PCC's afte my medicasl were done because from all the forums it seeemed that CHC was asking for current PCC's befoe givivng final decision !

sandar said:
TO RAZBEEN:
I have a question to you. You supposed to sent your PCC with your application for PR. So did you send it twice or what hapened there?

Retro

Feb 26, 2009
Hi everyone!

Thought of sharing my timeline for AINP/CIC process:

AINP docs sent : Oct 26th 2008
PN certificate received : Jan 6th 2009
CIC docs sent : March 5th 2009
AOR/Med request rec'd: May 14th 2009
Medicals done : May 22nd 2009
Medicals sent : June 2nd 2009

As far as I understand, it takes 2-3 months before we get a passport request from CIC.
Does anyone know when does this 2-3 months for PPR period start?
Does it start after they have assigned you an AOR no.(B-***..**) or after they receive the medical report?

merge

Star Member
Jan 5, 2009
philippines
hi, i was on medical last march 30, 2009 and then st. luke clinic submitted my result was april 08, 2009. then until now i have no idea when my PPR can be receive. I'm starting to worrying. its almost 3 months today april 08, 2009. but my faith is still in mind. i know waiting it's so difficult. :((

cchabert said:
D-Day!!! I got my AOR and Medicals on June 6....Wooohoo..!

C

cchabert

merge said:
hi, i was on medical last march 30, 2009 and then st. luke clinic submitted my result was april 08, 2009. then until now i have no idea when my PPR can be receive. I'm starting to worrying. its almost 3 months today april 08, 2009. but my faith is still in mind. i know waiting it's so difficult. :((

cchabert said:
D-Day!!! I got my AOR and Medicals on June 6....Wooohoo..!
Medicals last one year so you can expect any moment until then, that's what happened to my brother in law, when he received his visa it only have 3 months to land before the medicals expire.

Keep hope high this is waiting game