+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
The truth is sending a complete application with all documents will save you alot of time and might even facilitate the processing of your app.Take your time and send everything at once.
Good Luck

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Correct... otherwise you'll end up like me.... I did not provide all the PCCs and now I am running around trying to get them on time....

rascojenkins said:
The truth is sending a complete application with all documents will save you alot of time and might even facilitate the processing of your app.Take your time and send everything at once.
Good Luck

chow

Sep 23, 2008
ingegarcia said:
Correct... otherwise you'll end up like me.... I did not provide all the PCCs and now I am running around trying to get them on time....

rascojenkins said:
Good Luck
I sent my file on feb 13 and reached 17. Eventhough I had just expired 2 countries pcc, I waited for new ones, sent only new pccs along with all other documents to cic. But later cic made us states pccs as mandatory. I applied and sent them on march 23rd. Got my medicals request as expected in 12 weeks.

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Hmmm… you are going to make me type it all… wouldn’t you now :)
Invitation letter said,
“This approval is conditional upon you providing and maintaining your contact information (residential and mailing address; telephone number; email address) with us. Please immediately sign and return, within 30 days the acknowledgement form indicating that you understand the conditions of the Strategic recruitment Stream.”

And on the form which I had to sign said,

“Please confirm that you understand the conditions outline in immigration nominee approval letter stating that you will provide and maintain the requested information by signing, dating and returning form.”
I signed and dated it and mailed it back to the address where it came from.

j2alberta said:
Sirsmak,
great to hear that you have moved on the next stage and I agree with you, send EVERYTHING in one package and make it easier for them.
Quick question for you:
Did you have to sign a PN status update and send it Alberta within 30 days? What all is included in that status update?
Appreciate your response.

j2alberta
[/quote]

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Done:July 26 2010,Delivered:Aug 4 2010
Man this is quite tight as 30 days it takes to deliver the letter and sometimes they post the letter after 30 days of signing ?????

sirsmak said:
Hmmm... you are going to make me type it all... wouldn't you now :)
Invitation letter said,
“This approval is conditional upon you providing and maintaining your contact information (residential and mailing address; telephone number; email address) with us. Please immediately sign and return, within 30 days the acknowledgement form indicating that you understand the conditions of the Strategic recruitment Stream.”

“Please confirm that you understand the conditions outline in immigration nominee approval letter stating that you will provide and maintain the requested information by signing, dating and returning form.”

j2alberta said:
Sirsmak,
great to hear that you have moved on the next stage and I agree with you, send EVERYTHING in one package and make it easier for them.
Quick question for you:
Did you have to sign a PN status update and send it Alberta within 30 days? What all is included in that status update?

j2alberta
[/quote]

notdet

Star Member
May 11, 2009
sirsmak said:
Honestly, I do not want to send my application in parts. When CIC officer open up my packet... I want him to have everything needed right there in that bundle of docs to make his decision which I hope is in my favor. So, I'd rather wait... at leat that is what I am thinking right now... :)
I agree ! There is 1 more side to it. Say when CIC receives any parcel, it will open in the order it received. Before your packet was received, it had some other packets to process, by the time your chance would come, chances are that you send the missing documents also in place. But if you send the packet late, it could go back in order. This is just what I think and assumes how it works and also depends on how sure you are of the timing of sending the remaining documents. Say I have all my docs ready except pcc and which I expect to be with me in few weeks or say 10 weeks, but I have all other documents ready with me and only PCC is remaining for which I can send the photocopy of application or receipt or something which justifies that he has applied for PCC and awaiting, which will be case if he opens before you send off the PCC. I have attorny to decide upon that, but you can think over it. This are solely my thoguhts, could be wrong.

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Any one who already got nominated please share about 30 Days period to submit confirmation form.

Thanks,

engg said:
Man this is quite tight as 30 days it takes to deliver the letter and sometimes they post the letter after 30 days of signing ?????

sirsmak said:
Hmmm... you are going to make me type it all... wouldn't you now :)
Invitation letter said,

j2alberta said:
Sirsmak,
Quick question for you:

j2alberta
[/quote]

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
I just called them and asked about this 30 day window... since my certificate was issued May 8th and I received it on June 8th .... Officer said it is OK if they get it a few days over the 30 day period....

engg said:
Any one who already got nominated please share about 30 Days period to submit confirmation form.

Thanks,

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Thats the thing for some reason or like feras has mail forwarding if it arrives a month late or something then they can get fussy about it.

sirsmak said:
I just called them and asked about this 30 day window... since my certificate was issued May 8th and I received it on June 8th .... Officer said it is OK if they get it a few days over the 30 day period....

engg said:

Thanks,

sirsmak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2009
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2010 (CIC)
Med's Request
06-02-2010
Med's Done....
11-02-2010
Passport Req..
November 3rd
VISA ISSUED...
16-12-2010
LANDED..........
Landed; Feb 06, 2011
Wow dude, you sent your AINP application only 15 days earlier than me and still you are almost done and I'm not even half way there... I wonder why it took them 100 additional days to sent certificate for an application sent 15 days later ...
My understanding is ... Doctor sends your reports directly... that is one of the reson that they are CIC approved... Has doctor given any doc back to you as well? that you are thinking of sending yourself?
sid2008 said:
Here are my AINP/CIC timeline:

AINP document sent Dec-15-2008
AINP nomination received: Feb-26-2009
CIC sent : March-24-2009
Check cleared : April-1-2009
AOR/Med request rec'd: June-10-2009
Medicals done : June-10-2009 ( $290+$290+$75 )
Medicals sent : Doctor will send report to Ottawa, Canada(will take 2 week to prepare record+ 1 week to reach Ottawa)

Do you guys send Medical your self or Doctor send report directly?????

Regards,
Sid2008

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
See this is what my concern was that they give you 30 days to sign it and send it back but you receive it right on the 30th day!!. So thats where my question arised from.
Thanks for taking the time to quote what had been stated dude!!

sirsmak said:

engg said:

Thanks,

engg

Dec 19, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
Better to change address with AINP then relying on USPS Mail Forwarding in that case.

j2alberta said:
See this is what my concern was that they give you 30 days to sign it and send it back but you receive it right on the 30th day!!. So thats where my question arised from.
Thanks for taking the time to quote what had been stated dude!!

sirsmak said:

engg said:

Thanks,

shoomaks

Jun 11, 2009
i am currently working as a construction labourer and i just want to know if i am qualified to apply for the AINP.i've been working at the same construction company for 1 year already.Also, if i applied for the AINP and got denied, can i use the same application for the residency?tnx