+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Alberta Immigrant Nominee Program (H1B Holders) CIC Process

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
shoomaks said:
i am currently working as a construction labourer and i just want to know if i am qualified to apply for the AINP.i've been working at the same construction company for 1 year already.Also, if i applied for the AINP and got denied, can i use the same application for the residency?tnx
Which country are you in? Is ur job in US or Canada?

jamesb111

Oct 28, 2008
Sid Did u get the medical done from the doc listed in the list mentioned in canada gov site?
Also am in NY state. Is getting an appointment easy?

thanks
J

sid2008 said:
Sirsmak - You can send email to AINP about status.

Here are my AINP/CIC timeline:

AINP document sent Dec-15-2008
AINP nomination received: Feb-26-2009
CIC sent : March-24-2009
Check cleared : April-1-2009
AOR/Med request rec'd: June-10-2009
Medicals done : June-10-2009 ( $290+$290+$75 )

Regards,
Sidhu

npnotesin

Jan 20, 2009
Got AOR and Medical request today.

Timeline:

Pre-Assessment Application Sent - Nov, 12, 2008
Email Confirmation Received - Nov, 12, 2008
APINP Invitation Pkg Received - Dec 04, 2008
Sent APINP Application - Dec 09, 2008
Application Delivered - Dec 11, 2008
File Number Received - Jan 12, 2008
Nomination Letter mailed - Feb 09, 2009
Nomination Letter received - Feb 17, 2009
Mailed Application to CIC - Mar 28, 2009
Application delivered - Mar 30, 2009
AOR & Medicals received - Jun 11, 2009

Track at: http://tinyurl.com/mv2vln

C

cchabert

j2alberta said:
Congrats dude!!
Can you please post how and where did you apply for PCC in Atlanta?
Thanks for your response!!
How and where: I just went to Kennesaw City Hall and ask for State PCC and fingerprints for FBI, paid the fees and walk to the basement where the jail is and one guard took my fingerprints one set on a computer with water for scanning and one set with ink the old fashion way and this set was given to me to mail to FBI, the next day I come back to pick up the State PCC and that's it.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
If you use have an employment confirmation letter from your employer which has your job discription then its the same thing you can use that.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
I just received a letter from Buffalo saying that my file is transferred to NY. They have also asked that all subsequent documents be sent to NY, not Buffalo.

Does this mean that I have to send my medicals and state PCC's to NY now? When I received the letter for medicals, the mailing address was Ottawa, not NY. I am going for medicals tomorrow, what should I do?

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
mango.lassee said:
I just received a letter from Buffalo saying that my file is transferred to NY. They have also asked that all subsequent documents be sent to NY, not Buffalo.

Does this mean that I have to send my medicals and state PCC's to NY now? When I received the letter for medicals, the mailing address was Ottawa, not NY. I am going for medicals tomorrow, what should I do?
U dont sent the medicals, the DMP will. It is always sent to Ottawa. You just show up for the examination.

mango.lassee

Star Member
Dec 28, 2008
bendjoe said:
mango.lassee said:

U dont sent the medicals, the DMP will. It is always sent to Ottawa. You just show up for the examination.
Thanks bendjoe!

harip

Mar 16, 2009
I just received my AOR and medicals yesterday.

Application Reached CIC on 04/01/2009
AOR + Medicals Received on 06/13/2009

Anybody has idea in locating good DMP for medicals in Houston ?

Your response is appreciated

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
congrats hari!

here is the list of dmp's:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cic+dmp

looks like there is only 1 for houston specifically:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/dmp-md/medicalinfo.aspx?CountryID=2040&ProvID=19029&ProvinceName=Texas&CountryName=United%20States%20of%20America

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
thanks CCH, this helps

cchabert said:
j2alberta said:
Congrats dude!!
Can you please post how and where did you apply for PCC in Atlanta?
Thanks for your response!!
How and where: I just went to Kennesaw City Hall and ask for State PCC and fingerprints for FBI, paid the fees and walk to the basement where the jail is and one guard took my fingerprints one set on a computer with water for scanning and one set with ink the old fashion way and this set was given to me to mail to FBI, the next day I come back to pick up the State PCC and that's it.

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Hey folks,
Can some post the link for getting the PCC from the Indian consulate in Houston and also mention how long it takes?

Thanks much
j2A

j2alberta

May 11, 2009
Found it:

http://www.cgihouston.org/miscattestation.html#gl18

j2alberta said:
Hey folks,
Can some post the link for getting the PCC from the Indian consulate in Houston and also mention how long it takes?

Thanks much
j2A