+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

After passport submission, how long does it take to get the Visa!

CGW

Feb 10, 2009
I am in a similar situation. Could you tell us how much time was given for your parents to land in Canada?

Thank you OS50.

os50 said:
in my parents case pssports received by the embassy on 30/12/2008 and the visas issued on 05/01/2009 .

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
Congratulations for those people who have recieved the Visas Already...
We are still waiting though.. Have submitted our Passports and foreign travel details last month and out medical status (the embassy just received our full medical result last week)... so should it be the count of our first week of submisison or the real date when we submitted our passport...

Waiting on this last leg more stressful..:)

Mar 18, 2009
hi i have also submited my passport on 25th of Feb 2009 and CIC has taken my RPRF also medicals are also done .............but still wiating for my passport to ve returned by CIC New Delhi............................. If any body can help me that wheterr my case has been approved..........if yes then how much time CIC will take to issue my visa

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
Sorry but one unusual question...

if your application successful are they going to ask u for some documents or not??? if answer is in yes than what kind of documents required at the time submitting passport....

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
harpreetbanwait said:
hi i have also submited my passport on 25th of Feb 2009 and CIC has taken my RPRF also medicals are also done .............but still wiating for my passport to ve returned by CIC New Delhi............................. If any body can help me that wheterr my case has been approved..........if yes then how much time CIC will take to issue my visa
Hv u got any information about ur PP. I hv submitted my PP on 4th march and still waiting. Pls post your comments if you have any outcome to remain this thread alive....

mitchieline

Star Member
Jan 2, 2009
rimpy said:
Its very though to wait for last leg to come out...
I AGREE!!! It's the second month already since we've submitted our passport..
I went to the embassy ealier to inquire on our status but no luck at all... our paper is still under process!!!
I have already resigned in my currently job and will be with the company until May 15 ....
Bad decision eh?!?!?!

hirenkarishma

Mar 17, 2009
we just got approval letter from CPC-M about sponsership application acceptance... now they saying that application transfer to Delhi. so, we like to know how long its take to get process/get visa... time line as follow...
application submitted-17th march-2009
application recd-18th march-2009
approval recd-1st April-2009

thanks in advance

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
hirenkarishma said:
we just got approval letter from CPC-M about sponsership application acceptance... now they saying that application transfer to Delhi. so, we like to know how long its take to get process/get visa... time line as follow...
application submitted-17th march-2009
application recd-18th march-2009
approval recd-1st April-2009

thanks in advance

hey hi hirenkrishma

Pls confirm that what is CPC-M.

Thnx

markthomas

Mar 28, 2009
Hi to all,

ND started my appli.by Jan 19..2009 i got a letter from ND to send my Passport along with the Forgntrvl sheet..i send my PP by April 03rd.. i hope its take 3 weeks to sent it back to me..let i see...

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
markthomas said:
Hi to all,

ND started my appli.by Jan 19..2009 i got a letter from ND to send my Passport along with the Forgntrvl sheet..i send my PP by April 03rd.. i hope its take 3 weeks to sent it back to me..let i see...

Hi Markthomas

I hv submitted my PP in first week of march with foreign travel sheet and since than not heard anything. Im in 5th week now. Don't know how long they take...

rimpy

Mar 21, 2009
bhathal said:
i got my passport back with visa stamped in 20 days from chc delhi.
Hi Bhathal

Can you pls confirm that when did you submitted your passport and under which category hv u applied. As now im worrying that why my status is not updated..

thanks in advance.