+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

sheikh.abaz

Star Member
May 11, 2018
  • Hey guys any college in Canada still open for Jan 2019 intake??
  • I am trying in ontariocolleges.ca., but does anyone know the probability of getting thru one in Jan 2019/May 2019.
  • I am applying for Post graduate diploma in project management /international business.
Hi

Did you find something? I am in the same boat.

Dec 19, 2018
thanks for your response . please suggest , since we don't the competition of universities , i have applied two colleges , both have given the LOA , which will be ending offer letters in January , how I can hold min one ? please guide if other suggestion .
As I communicated my profile : 10th 9 CGPA , 12th 75% , BTech ( IT ) - 7.1 CGPA and no experience . Based on that there any chance of getting University admission which I have applied - Winning peg , Lake head , MUN , Dalhousie & Wilfrid .
can I will or hold any college ?
Pls guide
Do we have to send documents to University of Winnipeg?

And have you received credentials for WebAdvisor?

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I got to know that they will announce results in february.

What are the documents you have mailed?

And have you received WebAdvisor login credentials?
I have loaded all the documents in system only during application . And document ( transcripts ) has been send through courier .
I am not aware of Web Advisor login , what is this ? when I have applied application during the time we have choose the login & passwordd , is it same or different ?

Dec 19, 2018
I have loaded all the documents in system only during application . And document ( transcripts ) has been send through courier .
I am not aware of Web Advisor login , what is this ? when I have applied application during the time we have choose the login & passwordd , is it same or different ?

after submitting the application, you must receive an email mentioning that you will receive login credentials of WebAdvisor within two weeks.
Here is the link of it - https://webadv.uwinnipeg.ca/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor?&TYPE=M&PID=CORE-XWMAIN&TOKENIDX=7722021408

Have you got any acknowledgment after you mailed your transcripts?

Gaurav D

Star Member
Sep 24, 2018
Punjab india
Category........
Sherbrooke is the cheapest city in whole canada,

and a majority of the city is English speaking, so there shouldn't be any problem searching for a job,
majority of the city is French speaking , part time jobs are limited for english speaking people.
Do you know anyone who is in Bishop's pursuing CSE master;s?

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
When can we expect the final decision of admission from below Universities:

University of Ottawa - Under Evaluation (status changed yesterday 08-01-2019)
Lakehead University - Still showing Applied Status
University of Windsor - Their portal sucks. cannot even check the status of documents.

Can anyone help me with the above question? Thank you!

Reactions: Joelle111