+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

Malanboy

Star Member
Apr 7, 2019
Hi, my name is Sarmad and I just got admission offer from university of Western Ontario for MEng program. Can anyone please let me know what documents will I need to apply for Study permit and whats the procedure ? My other question is, do I have to pay tuition fee before applying for study permit or after? and regarding housing, can I opt for housing other then university housing ? and if so whats the procedure for that. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.
Hello,
Can you share your profile please. As i have applied for Western too . For ECE M.eng program. Since mine is 3.7/4 cgpa, 1 year experience , 6.5 IELTS . What are my chances of getting admission?

tigerbd

Feb 5, 2019
My sister applied for M.Sc. is computer science starting Fall 2019 in University of Ottawa. Initially the application status was showing 'Under Evaluation' for about 8 weeks. From April 9, 2019 the application status is showing 'Second Evaluation' and the detailed text reads 'a final decision will be made shortly'. Wondering if anyone has any idea what does 'Second Evaluation' mean. Thanks in advance.

Successtrong

Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys, anyone can help here: what are the universities that has May intake 2020 or April intake 2020, For master program /international student? I will appreciate if anyone can help here

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
Hi guys, anyone can help here: what are the universities that has May intake 2020 or April intake 2020, For master program /international student? I will appreciate if anyone can help here
Hey, university of Saskatchewan offers some programs for may intake.