+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Now, as per lakehead email, If I want to accept the offer letter then I have to do before 27th March. But, I want to wait for ottawa response. If I accept lakehead offer then can I accept ottawa offer?
Well, kindly hold on till like March 25th before accepting. If you didn't get a response frok Ottawa by March 25th then you can accept. But when you get a response from Ottawa and it is positive then you can decline Lakehead by emailing thth you have changed your mind.

Let remain positive about your application to Ottawa.

All the best!

Reactions: mr_vishal

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
Well, kindly hold on till like March 25th before accepting. If you didn't get a response frok Ottawa by March 25th then you can accept. But when you get a response from Ottawa and it is positive then you can decline Lakehead by emailing thth you have changed your mind.

Let remain positive about your application to Ottawa.

All the best!
Yeah right my IDP consultant suggested the same. I had applied for Carleton for Jan-2019 and got a rejection. So I'm concerned about Ottawa since they both are at the same level. Hoping to get Postive response from Ottawa.

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Yeah right my IDP consultant suggested the same. I had applied for Carleton for Jan-2019 and got a rejection. So I'm concerned about Ottawa since they both are at the same level. Hoping to get Postive response from Ottawa.

Please, kindly remain positive about your application.

Kindly note, you will be favoured by God's grace in Ottawa and you would recieve a positive recommendation.

So kindly remain calm.

Make sure you share the good news here when it's arrive.

I hope this help!

Shamita

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Today I got acceptance from Lakehead University for Master in Computer Science. Waiting for the University of Ottawa now.
Hi ,

Congratulations..I am in the same boat as you ..got offer letter from Lakehead for MS in Cs fall 2019..and waiting for univ of ottawa for Electronic business technology course.
Lake head was kind of a last option for me but while waiting for other universities, i was researching about the MS in Cs program here.
I have few doubt , may be you have some idea about it..
It says that you have to complete minimum 5 terms to be graduated jn this branch...which means 18 months if i choose continous terms..is that right?

Reactions: mr_vishal

FoxZone

Jan 3, 2019
Hello All,

My profile is as follows.

B.Tech in Computer Science : 74% with Distinction
12th : 70%
10th : 87%
IELTS : 7.5 (L-9.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7.0)
Work Experience : Nearly 1 Year as Software Engineer

I have applied in Following Universities in MSc Computer Science for Fall,2019 intake
-Memorial University
- University of Manitoba
-Western University
-University Of Saskatchewan

What are my chances in getting admit from one of these universities, and what are the other universities where i should apply to get a sure admit?

Thanks in Advance
any update from university of manitoba?

FoxZone

Jan 3, 2019
Hi, I got an interview scheduled with the University of Dalhousie for the course - Masters in Applied Computer Science and I Would like to know what kind of questions are being asked?