+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
M.Sc Computer Science. Its written on the department’s website for international students they strongly recommend to submit GRE, thats also kinda confusing cause I don’t really wanna take the exam and all
Yeah, I think my GRE score helped a LOT in getting the admit as my GPA was kind of okayish. Which country are you from?

Ezuu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
Okay. M.Sc comp sci is also 30 credit hours I think. Hey if you find out what is the pgwp duration after this course is, could you please let me know
Isn’t it a 2 years program, so PGWP should not be any issue here. I guess you will be able to get 3 years PGWP with 2 years program. That’s what I know so far

Ezuu

Star Member
Jan 20, 2019
My offer letter says it's duration is 1-2 years so there's still doubt
It’s up to you, as far as I know you must take minimum 12 credit hrs per year if you’re holding student visa, so you can break it down into to two years. 15 credit hrs for first year and the other 15 for second year.

Reactions: rahuln

rahuln

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
It’s up to you, as far as I know you must take minimum 12 credit hrs per year if you’re holding student visa, so you can break it down into to two years. 15 credit hrs for first year and the other 15 for second year.
Oh, okay.. yeah I could probably take two terms with 9 cr hours and two with 6 cr hours and spread it out over 4 terms.. they'll mail the course pathways in May though, then it'll be clearer

jayeshder

Feb 20, 2019
Hello all,
My profile is as follows
BE Mechanical 7.72 CGPA
12th 70%
10th 86%
IELTS 6.5 (No less than 6 in each)

What are my chances for University of Saskatchewan for M.sc. in mechanical engineering.

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hello all,
My profile is as follows
BE Mechanical 7.72 CGPA
12th 70%
10th 86%

What are my chances for University of Saskatchewan for M.sc. in mechanical engineering.
U meet the requirement... contact a supervisor if u require before :) Good luck :)

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello All,

My profile is as follows.

B.Tech in Computer Science : 74% with Distinction
12th : 70%
10th : 87%
IELTS : 7.5 (L-9.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7.0)
Work Experience : Nearly 1 Year as Software Engineer

I have applied in Following Universities in MSc Computer Science for Fall,2019 intake
-Memorial University
- University of Manitoba
-Western University
-University Of Saskatchewan

What are my chances in getting admit from one of these universities, and what are the other universities where i should apply to get a sure admit?

Thanks in Advance

Did you secured supervisor prior to applying to Memorial University of Newfoundland and University of Saskatchewan? Having one would increase your chances of acceptance to 99%

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
Hello all,
My profile is as follows
BE Mechanical 7.72 CGPA
12th 70%
10th 86%

secured a potential supervisor prior to applying to University of Saskatchewan!!! Having one would increase your chances of acceptance to 99%

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I applied to 3 universities for Masters in Computer Science Program in December 2018. I'm still waiting for the offer letter from all the applied universities. How much time do they usually take to grant offer letter.?
1) University of Ottawa
2) University of Windsor
3) Lakehead University

Ayo787

Feb 18, 2019
I applied to 3 universities for Masters in Computer Science Program in December 2018. I'm still waiting for the offer letter from all the applied universities. How much time do they usually take to grant offer letter.?
1) University of Ottawa
2) University of Windsor
3) Lakehead University

You will know the outcome of the decision made this month and next month. Atleast you will get one decision this month while the rest will come in April latest!

Reactions: mr_vishal

Sarmad ul Haq

Sep 27, 2018
Hi, my name is Sarmad and I just got admission offer from university of Western Ontario for MEng program. Can anyone please let me know what documents will I need to apply for Study permit and whats the procedure ? My other question is, do I have to pay tuition fee before applying for study permit or after? and regarding housing, can I opt for housing other then university housing ? and if so whats the procedure for that. Please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you.

FoxZone

Jan 3, 2019
Hello everyone!!

Anyone out there.. applied in Dalhousie University for fall 2019 MACS and University of Manitoba MCS Coursework? What is the application Status?