+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Have they specified on their website?
yes .. they have specified and only one supervisor is taking students . I have emailed him no of times.

Can u help me in one confusion. I want to apply for masters prog in MUN for MPH but its only for 1 year . other than that i have option of pg diploma in clinical epidemiology in MUN for 2 years.

What ll b best thing to choose between pg dip in MUN or MPH in lakehead uni??

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
MUN is regarded better university than Lakehead, both in infrastructure and ranking, Off course if location is not a barrier for you.

Keep your first preference as Masters, will surely help you getting Permanent residency, and No need to say a master degree is considered better than PG Diploma,

But if you are not getting admission in Masters than no harm in going for PG Diploma.,

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
so if i have to prefer masters its better i should not consider MUN now right. If no option ll b left it ll b better to apply tin lakehead ???
clear this confusion ??

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
also Uni of regina is offering a course Masters of Public admin. and master of public policy as well as ma in gerontology ? is it better than MPH? Or equal or lower?

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Y
also Uni of regina is offering a course Masters of Public admin. and master of public policy as well as ma in gerontology ? is it better than MPH? Or equal or lower?
I am extremely sorry but i don't have knowledge about both fields and what their scope is, I would suggest you to do a little research regarding both fields, and which would be better scope in future

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Hello All,

My profile is as follows.

B.Tech in Computer Science : 74% with Distinction
12th : 70%
10th : 87%
IELTS : 7.5 (L-9.0,R-8.0,W-6.5,S-7.0)
Work Experience : Nearly 1 Year as Software Engineer

I have applied in Following Universities in MSc Computer Science for Fall,2019 intake
-Memorial University
- University of Manitoba
-Western University
-University Of Saskatchewan

What are my chances in getting admit from one of these universities, and what are the other universities where i should apply to get a sure admit?

Thanks in Advance

did u got any update on U of saskatchewan? whats ur sttaus

KENGAM

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
After looking these reviews , I have applied the following universities , still date , it is not moved further ( 1.5 months left ) , can any one applied same universities , pls share your status of your application ,
1.Dalhousie ( review with department ) 2. Lakehead ( no updation ) 3. MUM ( no updation ) 4. wilfrid ( review with department )
5. Winninpeg ( no updation ) 6. Western ( review with department ) .

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
After looking these reviews , I have applied the following universities , still date , it is not moved further ( 1.5 months left ) , can any one applied same universities , pls share your status of your application ,
1.Dalhousie ( review with department ) 2. Lakehead ( no updation ) 3. MUM ( no updation ) 4. wilfrid ( review with department )
5. Winninpeg ( no updation ) 6. Western ( review with department ) .
When did you applied to Western, and when was your prepprelimi review completed?