+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Msc In CS is highly competitive in Carleton, Not sure about other programs,
Most of the masters degrees in CS are highly competitive except for smaller schools. Now that Canada has become a destination for international students the average needed has gone way up. Carleton is still not top tier even in CS.

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Most of the masters degrees in CS are highly competitive except for smaller schools. Now that Canada has become a destination for international students the average needed has gone way up. Carleton is still not top tier even in CS.

OKAY !!! :)

loveleen_62

Nov 3, 2018
Anyone there please help me too in same problem.
I have applied in 4 universitites for Master of public health - U o Alberta, U o victoria , U O Saskatchewan and Guelph.
waiting from 2 months but no response from them. plz suggest me some easy to get in admissions. Someone suggested me lakehead and MUN. mOre options if available.
My ielts scores are 7.5 and have done BPHARM with 79%.
I had also applied for msc pharmacy in uomanitoba but got rejected :( as no advisor was willing to take me as student

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Anyone there please help me too in same problem.
I have applied in 4 universitites for Master of public health - U o Alberta, U o victoria , U O Saskatchewan and Guelph.
waiting from 2 months but no response from them. plz suggest me some easy to get in admissions. Someone suggested me lakehead and MUN. mOre options if available.
My ielts scores are 7.5 and have done BPHARM with 79%.
I had also applied for msc pharmacy in uomanitoba but got rejected :( as no advisor was willing to take me as student
MUN is a very reputed university, You should surely apply for it, They provide decent funding too.

The only concern for most of the people is location of this university,

If that's okay for you,
you should definitely apply for MUN

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
Its not exclusive to MUN, but any university will admit a student with good profile,

It just depends on their parameters ,
What their definition is to consider a profile "good" or average,

Coming to MUN, it depends on the program you are opting for, for some programs the requirements are mild, but for other programs they are highly competitive,

I would recommend you to contact a current student in your field studying in MUN,
You can check on ''Yocket" or this Forum,

Best of luck !!!

Krishnateja

Nov 30, 2018
  • Hey guys any college in Canada still open for Jan 2019 intake??
  • I am trying in ontariocolleges.ca., but does anyone know the probability of getting thru one in Jan 2019/May 2019.
  • I am applying for Post graduate diploma in project management /international business.

Sumesthkr

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
  • Hey guys any college in Canada still open for Jan 2019 intake??
  • I am trying in ontariocolleges.ca., but does anyone know the probability of getting thru one in Jan 2019/May 2019.
  • I am applying for Post graduate diploma in project management /international business.
1. I don't think there is any college available for Jan intake, you may try for May,2019 intake
2. You can try applyboard website, they would give you list of colleges opened for May intake, or consult a education consultant like IDP,Global opportunities.
3. Best of luck for that ;)

Reactions: Krishnateja