+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Admission in Universities for Fall,2019 intake

Dec 19, 2018
majority of the city is French speaking , part time jobs are limited for english speaking people.
Do you know anyone who is in Bishop's pursuing CSE master;s?
Well, it's true that people speak French.
What I am aware of is that Sherbrooke is 2 hours distance by bus from Montreal

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
When can we expect the final decision of admission from below Universities:

University of Ottawa - Under Evaluation (status changed yesterday 08-01-2019)
Lakehead University - Still showing Applied Status
University of Windsor - Their portal sucks. cannot even check the status of documents.

Can anyone help me with the above question? Thank you!
I applied to Windsor and UOttawa. According to windsor they take approx 8 weeks to process after you submit the application. My status is still “In Process” (applied 5 November).

For UOttawa, it depends on your program. I cant really tell how long they take. Mine has been “Under evaluation” since December but I’ve seen people say they send out decisions around April/May

Reactions: mr_vishal

mr_vishal

Star Member
Mar 17, 2018
I applied to Windsor and UOttawa. According to windsor they take approx 8 weeks to process after you submit the application. My status is still “In Process” (applied 5 November).

For UOttawa, it depends on your program. I cant really tell how long they take. Mine has been “Under evaluation” since December but I’ve seen people say they send out decisions around April/May
Thanks for the info.

Can you access your windsor portal?
Which program did you apply for UOttawa? I applied for Master in computer science.

Could you tell me when di you submit the application to the UOttawa?

Joelle111

May 30, 2018
Thanks for the info.

Can you access your windsor portal?
Which program did you apply for UOttawa? I applied for Master in computer science.

Could you tell me when di you submit the application to the UOttawa?
Yes I can access the Windsor portal. Still says in process. For UOttawa I applied for Masters in Communication