+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of child to Permanent Resident Application after PPR

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi, I am based in Delhi, my case is exactly similar to yours. My child was born on 12th November 2017, I got PPR in January 2018. Seems like it will take a long time. Its strange they have requested for medical, I have seem cases where no medical was requested for a new born. If you don't mind can we connect my email is neounizen@gmail.com. Thanks
Well, we have different experiences then. I havent heard about a case where they havent asked the medical of a new born :) Sure, drop me a mail @ kruks17@gmail.com

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I am based in Delhi, my case is exactly similar to yours. My child was born on 12th November 2017, I got PPR in January 2018. Seems like it will take a long time. Its strange they have requested for medical, I have seem cases where no medical was requested for a new born. If you don't mind can we connect my email is neounizen@gmail.com. Thanks
There is always a medical. For an infant, it is a simple physical exam, no tests.

Reactions: Neounizen

mbd

Nov 20, 2017
Passport Req..
16-11-2017
Hi .

How did you pay this payment?

Pay the document replacement fee for you and your spouse (CAD $30) each online and send the receipt to our office by email.

Can you share link. please help.

Hi all, I may be new to the conversation but here is my case layout

I got PPR on 16/11/2017 had to submit my passports within 30 days (15/12/17). Blessed with a baby girl on 22/11/17. Intimated CIC on 29/11/17 with Birth Certificate (already had intimated that we were expecting a child with my wifes medicals). CIC-O replied on 02/12/17 I had to inform NDVO. Mailed NDVO on same day. No replies from them for over 20 days. PPR was to expire on 16/12/17 so I had no choice but to submit passports of me and my wife for stamping. And guess what, I got visa stamped on 23/12/17 (happy but not much coz.....)

NDVO replied to my mail on 29/12/17. They asked for the following documents to be sent to them by email.

- New IMM0008 form including your child’s information

- New Additional family information forms for you and your spouse (IMM5407)

- Pay the document replacement fee for you and your spouse (CAD $30) each online and send the receipt to our office by email.

- Pay the processing fee for your child online and send the receipt to our office by email

and also asked me to send our passports back for cancellation :( of the VISA granted (we 3 will receive the new visa together)

I sent them all documents on 04/01/18. NDVO replied on 16/01/18 informing my daughters UCI & IME and asked for her medicals. Got my passports with visa cancelled. Submitted my daughters medicals on 22/01/18.

Waiting for their next mail. Hopefully its a PPR now :rolleyes:

Mann Grewal

Feb 28, 2017
Hi everyone plz advise as soon as possible. Actually my wife gor her passport back with visa stamped but she couldn’t travel by that time now we are blessed with a new born baby boy . We want to add our baby in our case . Can someone suggest us what shld we do now ? Plz reply asap . Thanks

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi everyone plz advise as soon as possible. Actually my wife gor her passport back with visa stamped but she couldn’t travel by that time now we are blessed with a new born baby boy . We want to add our baby in our case . Can someone suggest us what shld we do now ? Plz reply asap . Thanks
You haven't really provided much info. If she didn't land before her COPR expired, she needs to start all over again.

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
If you dint seek extension before expiry of the visas, then yes visa process has to be done again

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi .

How did you pay this payment?

Pay the document replacement fee for you and your spouse (CAD $30) each online and send the receipt to our office by email.

Can you share link. please help.
Sure. Sorry for late reply.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/pay.asp

Select --> Permanent Residence --> Other Immigration Services --> Other Services --> Verify your status or replace an immigration document

Create an account if you dont have one.

Mann Grewal

Feb 28, 2017
My wife got her passport back on January 14th2018 nd we had a baby on 11th January 2018. In medical in dec 2017 we also mentioned about her pregnancy aswell. Sent a courier nd email separately of her scans nd all documents aswell.my wife is still in india. She did nt do her landing yet. So can someone plz tell us what to do to add new bron baby .her visa is valid till 15 dec 2018 .plz reply as soon as possible. Thanks

G P

Jun 9, 2017
Hey Guys....

A little background...I applied though Express Entry and received my wife and my visa-stamped passports in Sep 2017, my daughter was born in Oct 2017, I submitted all the documents on my Profile, got my daughter's medicals, got the COPR and then submitted my daughter, wife's and my passport to the VFS New Delhi office on Dec 18, 2017...it has been 7 weeks, my Express Entry profile says "Approved"...but the VFS tracking says "Visa application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI"

Does anyone know how long this takes?
The last time I got my wife's and my passport backed after visa in 3 weeks flat.

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
My wife got her passport back on January 14th2018 nd we had a baby on 11th January 2018. In medical in dec 2017 we also mentioned about her pregnancy aswell. Sent a courier nd email separately of her scans nd all documents aswell.my wife is still in india. She did nt do her landing yet. So can someone plz tell us what to do to add new bron baby .her visa is valid till 15 dec 2018 .plz reply as soon as possible. Thanks
Is she coming on dependent visa?

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hey Guys....

A little background...I applied though Express Entry and received my wife and my visa-stamped passports in Sep 2017, my daughter was born in Oct 2017, I submitted all the documents on my Profile, got my daughter's medicals, got the COPR and then submitted my daughter, wife's and my passport to the VFS New Delhi office on Dec 18, 2017...it has been 7 weeks, my Express Entry profile says "Approved"...but the VFS tracking says "Visa application is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, NEW DELHI"

Does anyone know how long this takes?
The last time I got my wife's and my passport backed after visa in 3 weeks flat.
Thats awfully long! :eek:

Call VFS asap and ask the status verbally. Once you receive a reply from VFS mail the VO asap via mail.
PS: Mark the mail as URGENT

G P

Jun 9, 2017
Thats awfully long! :eek:

Call VFS asap and ask the status verbally. Once you receive a reply from VFS mail the VO asap via mail.
PS: Mark the mail as URGENT
Thanks krutarthp,

I sensed it was taking longer than usual, I did write to NDVO on Jan 24, all that was done was they opened my EE profile, marked the old Countefoil documents as invalid and issued fresh and valid Countwrfoil document (on 29 Jan). I called CIC Canada yesterday and asked if the non payment of document replacement fees could be the reason...the rep said she didn't think so.

Keeping fingers crossed

G P

Jun 9, 2017
Hi all, I may be new to the conversation but here is my case layout

I got PPR on 16/11/2017 had to submit my passports within 30 days (15/12/17). Blessed with a baby girl on 22/11/17. Intimated CIC on 29/11/17 with Birth Certificate (already had intimated that we were expecting a child with my wifes medicals). CIC-O replied on 02/12/17 I had to inform NDVO. Mailed NDVO on same day. No replies from them for over 20 days. PPR was to expire on 16/12/17 so I had no choice but to submit passports of me and my wife for stamping. And guess what, I got visa stamped on 23/12/17 (happy but not much coz.....)

NDVO replied to my mail on 29/12/17. They asked for the following documents to be sent to them by email.

- New IMM0008 form including your child’s information

- New Additional family information forms for you and your spouse (IMM5407)

- Pay the document replacement fee for you and your spouse (CAD $30) each online and send the receipt to our office by email.

- Pay the processing fee for your child online and send the receipt to our office by email

and also asked me to send our passports back for cancellation :( of the VISA granted (we 3 will receive the new visa together)

I sent them all documents on 04/01/18. NDVO replied on 16/01/18 informing my daughters UCI & IME and asked for her medicals. Got my passports with visa cancelled. Submitted my daughters medicals on 22/01/18.

Waiting for their next mail. Hopefully its a PPR now :rolleyes:

Since your case is similar to mine so I am following you, what is the progress on your application?

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thanks krutarthp,

I sensed it was taking longer than usual, I did write to NDVO on Jan 24, all that was done was they opened my EE profile, marked the old Countefoil documents as invalid and issued fresh and valid Countwrfoil document (on 29 Jan). I called CIC Canada yesterday and asked if the non payment of document replacement fees could be the reason...the rep said she didn't think so.

Keeping fingers crossed
I think its the VFS. Thats why I think VFS has to be the one to contact. NDVO can be contacted later once you know that theres nothing wrong with the status updation in the VFS portal. Once you know that you can confidently ask NDVO for the passports to be sent back.

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
Since your case is similar to mine so I am following you, what is the progress on your application?
Recently got the new PPR, sent passports on the same day ;) LOL

I am now waiting for the new stamps. Lets see how much time does it take. Last time it was 10 days so counting down to the same.

Reactions: abkinmo