+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Addition of child to Permanent Resident Application after PPR

krutarthp

Nov 5, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
I had received ppr on Dec 6,2017 already but my son was born on Nov 27. I informed them as soon as I got the birth certificate. Just yesterday there was an update on mycic and we have finally got UCI for my son. Now the review of medical results has changed to we are reviewing the results of your medical exam. Previously it was you have passed the medical exam. Now waiting for another ppr soon.
Oh thats great. It usually doesnt takes about 10 days to get to the medical passed stage and the PPR will be within one week. So it shouldn't be long :)

All the best :)

Reactions: cancanhere

getjaionline

Jul 10, 2017
Hi.
Congrats for your visa. I am in the same boat. I got an email reply asking us to mail the same docs you mention. Should I mail (post) them? If yes, where? Or should I send a case specific inquiry and attach all documents?

Can you please guide because I have ppr request that expires on 4 Jan 2018. The application hasn't been updated. I am freaking out. Don't know what to do because it's the holiday season and there is less time. Please guide.

Thanks
Hi, Thanks. Have you raised CSE or
Hi.
Congrats for your visa. I am in the same boat. I got an email reply asking us to mail the same docs you mention. Should I mail (post) them? If yes, where? Or should I send a case specific inquiry and attach all documents?

Can you please guide because I have ppr request that expires on 4 Jan 2018. The application hasn't been updated. I am freaking out. Don't know what to do because it's the holiday season and there is less time. Please guide.

Thanks
Hi, thanks. How did you contact London VO. Is it through CSE or email? If it's through email, please share the email ID. thanks in advance. I have sent upfront medicals for my new born daughter. But got the message today to submit IM1017_E form. Do I need to action anything? Please advise. Thanks

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Oh thats great. It usually doesnt takes about 10 days to get to the medical passed stage and the PPR will be within one week. So it shouldn't be long :)

All the best :)
We just got another letter for my son's medicals. We did upfront medicals and had uploaded all the documents already. I am not sure why we need to do medicals again. IMM1017E form needs to be sent to them.

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
Hi, Thanks. Have you raised CSE or

Hi, thanks. How did you contact London VO. Is it through CSE or email? If it's through email, please share the email ID. thanks in advance. I have sent upfront medicals for my new born daughter. But got the message today to submit IM1017_E form. Do I need to action anything? Please advise. Thanks
I did everything possibile. I raised a CSE, wrote emails to London VO (LDNimmigation@international.gc.ca), wrote emails to Ottowa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca). I have got the same document again. I am not sure why they are asking to submit IMM1017E form? Does this mean we need to do medicals again for my child? Anyone else has the same situation please advise.

ankie

Star Member
Oct 13, 2017
Need advice on my case -
We (myself and my spouse) received PPR mail on 1st Mar and need to submit our passports within 30 days. But as we are expecting our first baby by around May 1st week, we decided to mail this information to CPC Ottawa and have now received an ADR in myCIC account requesting baby's documents by June 1st week. I need to understand below things:
1. For medicals, do i need to get my baby's medical done upfront or will have to wait for communication from CIC?
2. When do I need to make the additional 150$ payment?
3. Around how many days would be needed after fulfilling this ADR for final PPR mail for 3 of us? (Need to know this to plan for our my resignation and further landing formalities)

Thanks

Reactions: VinodhPradhi

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
We just got another letter for my son's medicals. We did upfront medicals and had uploaded all the documents already. I am not sure why we need to do medicals again. IMM1017E form needs to be sent to them.
I am now really getting frustrated with this process. I have sent them the medicals for my child and asked them to search thru IME number already since 1 March and till date I haven’t received any communication. I really don’t know what to do and how to ask for any kind of update on our case. Any suggestions?

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
I am now really getting frustrated with this process. I have sent them the medicals for my child and asked them to search thru IME number already since 1 March and till date I haven’t received any communication. I really don’t know what to do and how to ask for any kind of update on our case. Any suggestions?
U should take the Medical form they sent you in your account to the panel physician that you did the medicals. They would fill and submit for you and give you a copy, which you will email to your LVO. The form they sent you has a bar code which will aid faster processing of your child's medicals and link to your account. U don't have to repay for a new medical. U might just be delaying your application unknowingly if you don't do it IRCC's way. For adding a child they typically request first and tell you to take the form with your child's details to the panel physician rather than doing it upfront. To aid faster processing.

Cells

Jan 21, 2018
U should take the Medical form they sent you in your account to the panel physician that you did the medicals. They would fill and submit for you and give you a copy, which you will email to your LVO. The form they sent you has a bar code which will aid faster processing of your child's medicals and link to your account. U don't have to repay for a new medical. U might just be delaying your application unknowingly if you don't do it IRCC's way. For adding a child they typically request first and tell you to take the form with your child's details to the panel physician rather than doing it upfront. To aid faster processing.
Having similar challenges with my application. Submitted upfront medicals and received medical form.

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
The form they sent didn’t have a barcode for my son and no ime number. I did take that form to the doc but he refused to fill it out because the medicals are already done. He just told me to write to them to search thru umi number which I had already done

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
The form they sent didn’t have a barcode for my son and no ime number. I did take that form to the doc but he refused to fill it out because the medicals are already done. He just told me to write to them to search thru umi number which I had already done
I guess u have to just wait for Cic to update your meds. I didn't do upfront for my child.... The medical request form LVO sent me had my child's name, UCI and IME number.... infact my child appeared for medical on a Saturday and by Monday my CIC account got updated to medicals passed the second time.

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
I guess u have to just wait for Cic to update your meds. I didn't do upfront for my child.... The medical request form LVO sent me had my child's name, UCI and IME number.... infact my child appeared for medical on a Saturday and by Monday my CIC account got updated to medicals passed the second time.
Even my cic account got updated to medicals passed but there has been no update since. I think the system changes to medicals passed when u click on view application and exit. So I am not sure if they have seen the medicals or not. They requested mine and my spouse a medicals again because they expired on April 1. We sent them already and now the account shows medicals passed. What is the next step in this process? What are they going to ask for next??? The wait is really frustrating!

abkinmo

Sep 8, 2017
Even my cic account got updated to medicals passed but there has been no update since. I think the system changes to medicals passed when u click on view application and exit. So I am not sure if they have seen the medicals or not. They requested mine and my spouse a medicals again because they expired on April 1. We sent them already and now the account shows medicals passed. What is the next step in this process? What are they going to ask for next??? The wait is really frustrating!
It will only change to meds passed after they have reviewed and are satisfied with the physicians result. After that....U wait for PPR the second time.

kamyab164

Sep 12, 2016
Hi. I was wondering if someone can help me in this situation .
I got ready for visa email after a year and sent our pasports right away. As My baby was born in Canada 2 weeks ago I let them know. Now I got a message in my profile to upload my baby birth certificate within 14 days, but we did not receive her birth certificate yet ( we applied on line and it take 3, 4 weeks). What should we do? I sent them an email and explained our situation but no respond yet.
Had anyone this problem before?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi. I was wondering if someone can help me in this situation .
I got ready for visa email after a year and sent our pasports right away. As My baby was born in Canada 2 weeks ago I let them know. Now I got a message in my profile to upload my baby birth certificate within 14 days, but we did not receive her birth certificate yet ( we applied on line and it take 3, 4 weeks). What should we do? I sent them an email and explained our situation but no respond yet.
Had anyone this problem before?
You can let them know the timeline and request an extension. Or you can send them the hospital documents for the birth and ask if that will suffice.

kamalt

Apr 13, 2017
It will only change to meds passed after they have reviewed and are satisfied with the physicians result. After that....U wait for PPR the second time.
This is what is shown on my application online right now.

Where is this application?
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean we have passed all medicals? How long before we receive 2nd request for PPR?

Thanks