+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ACICS Accredited Institutions

ren998965

Mar 21, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Please note that this information should not affect the processing time of your requested Assessment Report. Your file has been deemed “ready for assessment” on the basis of the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering awarded by Northwestern Polytechnic University; your file will subsequently be placed in queue for assessment under the date of March 12th (the date upon which the signed Document Submission Form and copies arrived in our office).

Check the underlined statement, this means it considers Masters degree from NPU? Any thoughts?

reds51

Mar 23, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Please note that this information should not affect the processing time of your requested Assessment Report. Your file has been deemed “ready for assessment” on the basis of the Master of Science in Electrical Engineering awarded by Northwestern Polytechnic University; your file will subsequently be placed in queue for assessment under the date of March 12th (the date upon which the signed Document Submission Form and copies arrived in our office).

Check the underlined statement, this means it considers Masters degree from NPU? Any thoughts?
Sounds like it they are going through with the process.Sane think to do would be to call and confirm with ICAS helpdesk.
Please do let us know for any updates.

Neha123456789

May 1, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Did you get your Evaluation Credential report by ICAS?

Reddy246

May 1, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Is any updates?

Karthik lucky

Jul 28, 2018
Reply from ICAS,

Hello bro ,

I am also same boat, did u get any update from icas...can u please share me your contact number??

ren998965

Mar 21, 2019
They replied on the timeline query:
Please note that the current estimated processing time for the Canadian Immigration Assessment package is approximately 25 weeks from the date upon which sufficient documentation was received in our office. For your file, sufficient documentation was received on March 12th (the date upon which the signed Document Submission Form and copies were received).

For reference, please note that ICAS’ Assessment and Research Consultants are currently preparing reports for files for which sufficient documentation was received on September 30th.

I'm not yet sure if they ll consider NPU's Master or not. Should wait around 4 more months to get any information.

chak977

Jun 3, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Hi Guys,

I see that NPU ACICS Accreditation had been retained and valid till 12/31/2022. does this help us for applying educational evaluation.

Thanks

athati

Jun 14, 2019
I did not actually, I wasn't aware of this issue until I was told by one of my friends and looked into this forum.
I applied through ICAS , not sure how it goes. Here is the status I have for now.
Date Event
03-25-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
03-18-2019 Additional Information / Documents Received
02-08-2019 Application Received

I'm still waiting. Seems like processing time for ICAS is 20 weeks. Looking for other options simultaneously.

Any update?

brick8899

May 16, 2019
Reply from ICAS,

Seems we have no chance to get our ACICS accredited degree evaluating as Canada recognized.
I have tried all five evaluation services. No one can give my Master degree as a meaningful result. IQAS even returned my application. Although my school is pre-accredited by Regional agency now.

The reason why they don't recognize the nationally accredited degree because the CICIC, the self-discipline organization of these five agencies, set up an agreement with agencies, which only accept regionally accredited institutes from the USA as the recognition scope since 2015.

ren998965

Mar 21, 2019
Guys, I've recently done ECA from WES.
They are still not recognizing ACICS.
ECA date is February 08, 2019.

But, I came up with one idea: what if we NOSTRIFICATE this diploma in our countries and get official report and apply it to WES and/or other organizations?
Hey, did you give a try with Nostrification and applying it through WES, any luck?