+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

Rocketsingh500

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
"Your temporary request tracking number is xxxxxxx. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request." 10th of June 2021

I have not received the new number. When they will send the new number and the notes?
They never send you the new number. Just use the temp number to follow up in case you don’t get your notes after 30 days.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
"Your temporary request tracking number is xxxxxxx. After your request has been registered, a new number will be assigned to your request." 10th of June 2021

I have not received the new number. When they will send the new number and the notes?
You will get your notes by mid july.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015

You won't receive any new number. Generally, it takes between 30 and 45 days to receive notes.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Does completion of background status mean citizen test invite is coming soon?
Well, there's no guarantee but it can happen. I mean, at least for September 2020 applicants, several applicants had their BG checks completed in early/mid March and received their test invitations in late May and throughout June. But who knows, you might receive yours sooner than that.

arsal385

Oct 13, 2012
Well, there's no guarantee but it can happen. I mean, at least for September 2020 applicants, several applicants had their BG checks completed in early/mid March and received their test invitations in late May and throughout June. But who knows, you might receive yours sooner than that.
Thanks for your prompt response - much appreciated.
I am June 2020 applicant so hopefully my test invite is around the corner.

Last edited:
Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Group is silent no noise, nothing : That means all have got their BG’s completed or nobody has! Sheer bad luck we all are in, people who started after us are Getting their test invites, for us milestone will be having BG completed. lol

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Group is silent no noise, nothing : That means all have got their BG’s completed or nobody has! Sheer bad luck we all are in, people who started after us are Getting their test invites, for us milestone will be having BG completed. lol

applicants are usually replying according to their month groups like June 2020 applicants etc etc

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
applicants are usually replying according to their month groups like June 2020 applicants etc etc
I did fp in July 2020. Still the background check is "In Progress" I am wondering what they do in background check? What are they checking? The problem is few days and my fp will expire. Till IRCC receive it, it will probably take one week. To check again, it needs more than one year. After they finish, they will say "Ops, the original FP is expired, so we need another fingerprint. And we need to start again." Hopefully after 50 years IRCC will change the status to "completed"

Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
I did fp in July 2020. Still the background check is "In Progress" I am wondering what they do in background check? What are they checking? The problem is few days and my fp will expire. Till IRCC receive it, it will probably take one week. To check again, it needs more than one year. After they finish, they will say "Ops, the original FP is expired, so we need another fingerprint. And we need to start again." Hopefully after 50 years IRCC will change the status to "completed"
weeks ? its a game of months and years when its come to IRCC. Its a department run by mafia , I have a Triceratop friend , his language skill is still in progress from the past 68 million years .

• Haha

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
weeks ? its a game of months and years when its come to IRCC. Its a department run by mafia , I have a Triceratop friend , his language skill is still in progress from the past 68 million years .
"or we need to do more background checks your family situation isn’t clear (this could include a divorce, an adoption that isn’t complete or child custody issues that haven’t been resolved) This is a quote from a website.

May be your friend has some issue in the family court. like he/she did something not to the like of the judge, but the judge could not do anything toward it.

• Haha
Reactions: luvtrump

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
"or we need to do more background checks your family situation isn’t clear (this could include a divorce, an adoption that isn’t complete or child custody issues that haven’t been resolved) This is a quote from a website.

May be your friend has some issue in the family court. like he/she did something not to the like of the judge, but the judge could not do anything toward it.
My friend is single , IRCC had his mind so occupied that he couldn't think about women at all. Poor guy is chewing grass from the past 68 million years . Sometimes they requested his finger prints some times toe prints sometimes tail print. They always rescheduled his test due to volcanic activity .

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
My friend is single , IRCC had his mind so occupied that he couldn't think about women at all. Poor guy is chewing grass from the past 68 million years . Sometimes they requested his finger prints some times toe prints sometimes tail print. They always rescheduled his test due to volcanic activity .
is he citizenship applicant? Maybe there is a war between him and some police officer on the heart of a girl.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
is he citizenship applicant? Maybe there is a war between him and some police officer on the heart of a girl.
Yes citizenship of Canada applicant. I dont know but he wrote a paper on black hole which ircc didnt like so maybe . Although, The way ircc working I'd rather take the citizenship of McDonalds.

royce110

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is annoying I know. I contacted my MPs office yesterday and told them that people who applied after me are getting the test invite and my BG is still in process. No movement at all. They said they will send another follow up on my behalf. I dont know how helpful that is but at least they are responsive.