+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
That is really scary. Can I do anything to expediate the verification? One wondering on what it depends. Why a week and why few months?
Your application has been sitting since 2016 - you have 2 options 1) Wait 2) Writ of mandamus
Call your MP but my strong suggestion to you would be hire a lawyer and go with WRIT OF MANDAMUS

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/urgent-immigration-cases/mandamus/

https://www.nanda.ca/inadmissibility-cases/mandamus/

Legend says IRCC is a black hole , the deeper you go the more stretched out and lost you'll get.

mohdmayar

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Your application has been sitting since 2016 - you have 2 options 1) Wait 2) Writ of mandamus
Call your MP but my strong suggestion to you would be hire a lawyer and go with WRIT OF MANDAMUS

https://www.bellissimolawgroup.com/urgent-immigration-cases/mandamus/

https://www.nanda.ca/inadmissibility-cases/mandamus/

Legend says IRCC is a black hole , the deeper you go the more stretched out and lost you'll get.
That might be a good idea. Better than contacting MP or Mr. Bruce. God bless you. I just was searching how to contact Mississauga office.

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Hi all, got a question! When we apply notes fron CBSA which option to use. Case notes or the second one( I don’t remember now) but there were two options to choose from.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hi all, got a question! When we apply notes fron CBSA which option to use. Case notes or the second one( I don’t remember now) but there were two options to choose from.
I think its the 'Case Notes' (I think it might also be called 'Electronic Notes of Officers') option you need to select. When you visit that page again, make a note of both the options and I can confirm which one to use.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
there are 2options 1)CASE RECORDS 2) CORPORATE RECORDS / you got with 1

SaskCana

Sep 6, 2020
Hi Again, to those who have already received their cbsa notes; is it really worth requesting notes from cbsa , does it tell anything informative other than just dates ( like ircc)? And Can we establish a timeline from this about our application?

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Hi Again, to those who have already received their cbsa notes; is it really worth requesting notes from cbsa , does it tell anything informative other than just dates ( like ircc)? And Can we establish a timeline from this about our application?
Cbsa response to me was very brief, saying CSIS is conducting the background check. But probably doesn’t hurt to apply for it

Dec 4, 2020
"is it really worth requesting notes from cbsa" What do you have to lose by requesting it? And I don't think a timeline can be established from notes. I would say it's more to understand the progress on your application. Timelines are currently irrelevant.

Reactions: harirajmohan
Dec 4, 2020
Cbsa response to me was very brief, saying CSIS is conducting the background check. But probably doesn’t hurt to apply for it
Not sure what you mean by brief but CBSA notes has exactly the same amount of pages as the CIC report and comes with less redacted information.

CSIS information is brief about 7-10 pages roughly and very minimal information if that's what you are referring to.

Reactions: rajkamalmohanram

hawat

Aug 28, 2020
Not sure what you mean by brief but CBSA notes has exactly the same amount of pages as the CIC report and comes with less redacted information.

CSIS information is brief about 7-10 pages roughly and very minimal information if that's what you are referring to.
I was talking about cbsa note. Note sure why what I received is so brief. A cover letter and another page.