+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2020 applicants with Background verification- In Progress

tusharnayyer

May 29, 2013
As soon as I entered the room the officer seemed she was ready to just go at me for anything she could find. Ask me about 11 years ago . Then question the authencity of police certificate I gave ( like cmon wtf would i give a fake Govt Document ). If the country i come from is 10 years ahead of Canada is it my fault ? If Canada is still a developing country ,is it my fault ? she jinx me in the end by said you ll get an oath within 3 months , here we are entering 23rd month.
Dude why are you in Canada if the country you moved from is 10 years ahead.

Swift Turtle

Dec 29, 2020
Why were you asked to provide a UAE police certificate for a Canadian Citizenship application? Did you live in the UAE during the eligibility period?

Sorry, I'm just asking out of general curiosity.

luvtrump

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2020
Why were you asked to provide a UAE police certificate for a Canadian Citizenship application? Did you live in the UAE during the eligibility period?

Sorry, I'm just asking out of general curiosity.
Yes I stayed in UAE for more than 180 days so I had to provide then with a police certificate.

bluesami

Jan 22, 2020
As soon as I entered the room the officer seemed she was ready to just go at me for anything she could find. Ask me about 11 years ago . Then question the authencity of police certificate I gave ( like cmon wtf would i give a fake Govt Document ). If the country i come from is 10 years ahead of Canada is it my fault ? If Canada is still a developing country ,is it my fault ? she jinx me in the end by said you ll get an oath within 3 months , here we are entering 23rd month.
23 months ?! :eek:

Reactions: luvtrump