+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,
CIC send me a letter to apply for CSQ. Will CIC wait for CSQ to proceed with my aplication?
Thanks
indeed, IRCC has given you 30 days to apply. once you apply and if it seems like its taking more then normal processing time which will be mentioned in your CSQ AOR/ ADR (Accuse de reception) then you will have to inform IRCC that MIDI is delaying your CSQ application; therefore, IRCC will grant you an extenssion for the submission of CSQ.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I got the AIP and medical request together 2 months after my background check started, but I am aware there are others from Jan/Feb who still haven't received medical requests or anything. Given that people from 12 months ago from QC are still just receiving their PR now, it's a long process for most, much longer than for the rest of Canada. I seem to be the abnormality not the norm in my timeline. I wish I could tell you what I did to get mine moving, but I have no idea! Sorry I can't be more helpful :(
Thank you for answering. your answer helped a lot. Good Luck for your PR landing interview soon! :)

mrowkamb16

Feb 12, 2019
Hi, this is my timeline and i'd like to know if is here someone waiting for interview
Now its my second months without any update

Application sent 30/01/2019
Application linked CIC 18/03/2019
Letter to apply for CSQ 22/03/2019
OWP approval 27/03/2019
CSQ received in paper 21/05/2019
Request for additional documents 1. proof of cohabitation 2. Police certificate 27/05/2019
Documents received by CIC 12/06/2019
Request to apply for CSQ 12/07/2019 (again but they did not receive CSQ and I resent a proof using IRCC webform)
Confirmed CSQ transfered to department 26/07/2019
AIP 28/07/2019
SA approval 01/08/2019

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi, this is my timeline and i'd like to know if is here someone waiting for interview
Now its my second months without any update

Application sent 30/01/2019
Application linked CIC 18/03/2019
Letter to apply for CSQ 22/03/2019
OWP approval 27/03/2019
CSQ received in paper 21/05/2019
Request for additional documents 1. proof of cohabitation 2. Police certificate 27/05/2019
Documents received by CIC 12/06/2019
Request to apply for CSQ 12/07/2019 (again but they did not receive CSQ and I resent a proof using IRCC webform)
Confirmed CSQ transfered to department 26/07/2019
AIP 28/07/2019
SA approval 01/08/2019
Have you done your medical yet? That's the obvious next step I see in your timeline, unless you submitted it upfront with your application. I got my medical request the same time as I got AIP. You can always call them up, but they are likely to give you the response that your application is still within normal processing time of 12 months.

Jeannyfam

May 4, 2019
Hi everybody
I received my AOR in Sep 5th,but now I didn't receive my letter request my CSQ.How long can I receive it?Thanks a lot

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everybody
I received my AOR in Sep 5th,but now I didn't receive my letter request my CSQ.How long can I receive it?Thanks a lot
There is no specific time limit for mostly we get CSQ invitation from IRCC soon after we receive our AOR. but since there is no clear SOP, its difficult to predict that which step your case officer wants to take first. Medical CSQ or Background check etc

elaybanville

Aug 14, 2019
Hello !
I sent my info to get CSQ in june and they processed payments on June 28th. We still haven't heard from them, and it is very frustrating since most people from my timeline are getting AIP, SA and landing interview. We are April 9th applicants.

Anybody got their CSQ since the whole "incredible amount of applications" thing has been going on ?

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Hello !
I sent my info to get CSQ in june and they processed payments on June 28th. We still haven't heard from them, and it is very frustrating since most people from my timeline are getting AIP, SA and landing interview. We are April 9th applicants.

Anybody got their CSQ since the whole "incredible amount of applications" thing has been going on ?
Hello, i had my application with them Since June 14th, they started working on it on June 19th, here i am,, still hung dry waiting.

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
There is no specific time limit for mostly we get CSQ invitation from IRCC soon after we receive our AOR. but since there is no clear SOP, its difficult to predict that which step your case officer wants to take first. Medical CSQ or Background check etc
still no medical request? i saw applications from montreal from april getting their medical requests already. I am still waiting for my wife's medical

Reactions: tayrg

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hello !

Mine was sent on June 6 and CSQ Fees was charges on June 12.. I received my CSQ on September 6 and therefore forwarded to IRCC very next day. IRCC sent me an email to confirm the receipt of CSQ after 10 days but since then there has been no update. BGC is in process but no medical request yet

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
still no medical request? i saw applications from montreal from april getting their medical requests already. I am still waiting for my wife's medical
NNAhh!! No Medical request yet from IRCC; however, My BGC is in process since Sept first week. I Am not sure if I was supposed to get the Medical while my BGC is in process or my case officer will prefer to wait until he gets my BGC result and then he will ask me for the medical.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi everybody
Normal process of CSQ from MIDI takes 25 business days after they send you conformation of reception of your CSQ application along with the FEES receipt. However, Since they have bulk log they are far behind then the normal processing time. My application took little more then 3 months. I sent my application on May 30th, there was something missing so I had to send another application on June 6.....I received my confirmation of receipt on June 13 and CSQ was mailed and received by post on Sept 6. you can estimate your expected time from my time line.. also MIDI website shows that which date's applications are they working at the Moment ... that's a good tool to have an estimate. but be sure that they update that time on biweekly basis (not daily basis)... so minor discrepancy is expected... Hope my answer helped !!

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
Hi all,

So I sent the application for CSQ on September 11th, and they have not taken the payment on my credit card yet.

I am aware that they are only currently processing applications received on June 28th.

However I am wondering, especially reading the last 2 pages of this thread:

Should they have taken the payment? Or is the payment only taken when processing begins?

Thanks!

Jeannyfam

May 4, 2019
Hi all,

So I sent the application for CSQ on September 11th, and they have not taken the payment on my credit card yet.

I am aware that they are only currently processing applications received on June 28th.

However I am wondering, especially reading the last 2 pages of this thread:

Should they have taken the payment? Or is the payment only taken when processing begins?

Thanks!
When did you receive a letter for Csq from CIC?