Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Hi all I applied from Montreal 25 of jan and still On BGC ! Just wanna know should I sent one of my CSQ to federal ?
Cause I red in letter of the CSQ they mention they will sent for them !
If any body have any clue plz answer me ThX
I applied on 10th January 2019 from montreal, my background check is goin on
No medical request yet
Sponsor Approved
Pr application is in process

Reactions: mrowkamb16

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019
for those who have applied, what visa/permit did the applicant have? anyone was on trv visit^

leMauricien

Star Member
Mar 22, 2019
I already received it , the thing I want to know is , should send one to federal ? Or they will inform them ?
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/regroupement-familial/index.html

Le Ministère reçoit actuellement un volume exceptionnel de dossiers de parrainage familial. Dans ces conditions, il est devenu impossible de respecter le délai de 25 jours figurant dans la Déclaration de service à la clientèle.

Cependant, soyez assuré que ces délais n’affecteront pas les délais de délivrance des visas de résident permanent aux personnes parrainées. Le MIFI et IRCC travaillent de concert à assurer le traitement de votre dossier et la délivrance des visas dans des délais ordinaires. Des dispositions ont également été prises pour que vous n’ayez pas à vous soucier de la date de délivrance du Certificat de sélection du Québec. Le MIFI s'occupe de faire le lien avec IRCC.

According to their site, they will send the CSQ to IRCC

Reactions: tayrg

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I never told IRCC of the delay am I screwed??
No One is screwed. Ofcourse MIDI has updated IRCC from their end to regarding the massive delays and bulk log for the CSQ issuance. However, when I received my "Accuse de reception" from MIDI, I updated through the webform to IRCC and wrote that "Here is my proof of submitting CSQ application with the given time by IRCC, but there is a delay from MIDI in issuance of CSQ which is beyond my control and therefore ia m unable to submit the CSQ within the given time and requested the extension",.... I received an email from my IRCC case officer after 10 days of webform submission and he granted me extension until sep 2nd week.. !!!

so, I received my CSQ in the first week of Sep and I submitted the CSQ through webform again to IRCC instead of waiting that MIDI will send it to the IRCC on their own pace. Once again within 10 days I received the conformation that "we have received your CSQ and it has forwarded to your case officer".

Guys! Govt institutions work on their own pace. I am sure MIDI is communicating everything to IRCC about the delay but a little misunderstanding can cause trouble to us (as applicant). we need to stay on the tail of our own file. and keep IRCC update of any delay of new information which they have asked for. Hope my answer helped!!! :)

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I want to know this as well my accuse de reception was 6th of August.
they normally send "Accuse de reception" 2-3 weeks after they have received your folder in mail. If its been more then 3 weeks then you can call midi to check is everything is alright with your file and they have received in the mail.

It has happened with me that I sent my first file on May 30 and there was no process on that for weeks, when I call them I found that my card was declined for some ABC reason. SO I sent the second file right away with other mode of payment which was process in June 3 week and I received the Accuse de reception 2 weeks after they received my 2nd folder and they were able to charge my card.

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Thanks for pointing out. I’ll take screenshot once I submit at the end of this week, because I remember last week it was June 28 and Monday it was July 4th. I’m not sure if the delay affects the application with IRCC though..
CSQ Delay from MIDI is undoubtedly effecting Quebec applicants as We are still in LIMBO even after a month of receiving CSQ now; whereas, applicants from other provinces who submitted their application in March, along with me and other Quebec March inland applicants, have already received their Landing Interview Letters or they are in the final stages!!!

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I already received it , the thing I want to know is , should send one to federal ? Or they will inform them ?
I agree that MIDI would have already sent it but if you want to make sure from your end then you can simply submit the clear scan copy of CSQ (IRCC Copy- which MIDI sent you along with your personal copy) through the webform. and you will receive the conformation of receipt in a week or two. thank you

Reactions: leMauricien

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I applied on 10th January 2019 from montreal, my background check is goin on
No medical request yet
Sponsor Approved
Pr application is in process
AAshu !! can you please share your complete timeline so we can better understand that where do you stand in comparison to the rest of us. I think We both are in the same boat... Its been a month that I have submitted my CSQ to IRCC but no medical request yet.

When did you get your SA after CSQ? Please share your timeline !! thank you

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/fr/immigrer-installer/regroupement-familial/index.html

Le Ministère reçoit actuellement un volume exceptionnel de dossiers de parrainage familial. Dans ces conditions, il est devenu impossible de respecter le délai de 25 jours figurant dans la Déclaration de service à la clientèle.

Cependant, soyez assuré que ces délais n’affecteront pas les délais de délivrance des visas de résident permanent aux personnes parrainées. Le MIFI et IRCC travaillent de concert à assurer le traitement de votre dossier et la délivrance des visas dans des délais ordinaires. Des dispositions ont également été prises pour que vous n’ayez pas à vous soucier de la date de délivrance du Certificat de sélection du Québec. Le MIFI s'occupe de faire le lien avec IRCC.

According to their site, they will send the CSQ to IRCC
Agree!!!

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
AAshu !! can you please share your complete timeline so we can better understand that where do you stand in comparison to the rest of us. I think We both are in the same boat... Its been a month that I have submitted my CSQ to IRCC but no medical request yet.

When did you get your SA after CSQ? Please share your timeline !! thank you
Application received by CPC Mississuaga -Jan 10, 2019
Open Work Permit Approve- March 7, 2019
Request for Csq - March 10,2019
Csq Received - April 13,2019
Sponsor Approval - June 18,2019
Background Check - Progress
Sponsor Approval- Progress
This is my Current Timeline

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Application received by CPC Mississuaga -Jan 10, 2019
Open Work Permit Approve- March 7, 2019
Request for Csq - March 10,2019
Csq Received - April 13,2019
Sponsor Approval - June 18,2019
Background Check - Progress
Principal Approval- Progress
This is my Current Timeline

sms1982

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
My BGC is still going on and it's getting close to 2 months now, is this normal?

Still no medical, sponsorship approval, medical or fingerprints yet either. My CSQ was approved in June. Nothing has happened since then other than my BGC starting. :(

aashu241

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Quebec
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
CANADA
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
Doc's Request.
Waiting
AOR Received.
07-03-2019
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
05-03-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2017
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
My BGC is still going on and it's getting close to 2 months now, is this normal?

Still no medical, sponsorship approval, medical or fingerprints yet either. My CSQ was approved in June. Nothing has happened since then other than my BGC starting. :(
My Background Check started on 17 June ,2019 and it is still in process, more than 3 months is over