+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2019 Quebec Inland Spouse/Common law sponsorship applicants only

pepino99

May 17, 2019
indeed, IRCC has given you 30 days to apply. once you apply and if it seems like its taking more then normal processing time which will be mentioned in your CSQ AOR/ ADR (Accuse de reception) then you will have to inform IRCC that MIDI is delaying your CSQ application; therefore, IRCC will grant you an extenssion for the submission of CSQ.
I didn't tell anyone from IRCC that wtf they never said that, it's obviously taking more time it's in the page. I got my accuse de recepción the 9 of August but I never told IRCC about CSQ delay

pepino99

May 17, 2019
I didn't tell anyone from IRCC that wtf they never said that, it's obviously taking more time it's in the page. I got my accuse de recepción the 9 of August but I never told IRCC about CSQ delay
I never told IRCC of the delay am I screwed??

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Normal process of CSQ from MIDI takes 25 business days after they send you conformation of reception of your CSQ application along with the FEES receipt. However, Since they have bulk log they are far behind then the normal processing time. My application took little more then 3 months. I sent my application on May 30th, there was something missing so I had to send another application on June 6.....I received my confirmation of receipt on June 13 and CSQ was mailed and received by post on Sept 6. you can estimate your expected time from my time line.. also MIDI website shows that which date's applications are they working at the Moment ... that's a good tool to have an estimate. but be sure that they update that time on biweekly basis (not daily basis)... so minor discrepancy is expected... Hope my answer helped !!
The application dates they are using are from the time of acuse de reception or from the time you sent all the papers to MIDI??

pepino99

May 17, 2019
Hi all,

So I sent the application for CSQ on September 11th, and they have not taken the payment on my credit card yet.

I am aware that they are only currently processing applications received on June 28th.

However I am wondering, especially reading the last 2 pages of this thread:

Should they have taken the payment? Or is the payment only taken when processing begins?

Thanks!
I want to know this as well my accuse de reception was 6th of August.

gxmener

Aug 25, 2019
I applied July 15th.
IRCC AOR August 23rd.

CSQ request Sept 10th
CSQ application sent Sept 11th, by registered mail and delivered September 12th.

CSQ AOR: not received currently

MIDI currently claims to be processing applications received early July, which is fine.

However, what I am worried about is the 30-day delay IRCC gives us to apply for CSQ. Am I not supposed to have received my CSQ AOR at this point? Or is the CSQ AOR only sent out when processing begins (ie, given current delays, sometime in November)?

My question for those who are past the CSQ stage is: what is the exact sequence for the following events:

Credit card payment taken
CSQ AOR received
Radio silence due to longer than usual processing time
CSQ approved.

And if they have not sent the AOR due to longer than usual processing times, can I call MIDI to at least confirm they have the application?!

Thanks to anyone who has any insight. I hope answers to these questions can help other applicants going through this stressful process to at the very least understand it a bit better.

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I applied July 15th.
IRCC AOR August 23rd.

CSQ request Sept 10th
CSQ application sent Sept 11th, by registered mail and delivered September 12th.

CSQ AOR: not received currently

MIDI currently claims to be processing applications received early July, which is fine.

However, what I am worried about is the 30-day delay IRCC gives us to apply for CSQ. Am I not supposed to have received my CSQ AOR at this point? Or is the CSQ AOR only sent out when processing begins (ie, given current delays, sometime in November)?

My question for those who are past the CSQ stage is: what is the exact sequence for the following events:

Credit card payment taken
CSQ AOR received
Radio silence due to longer than usual processing time
CSQ approved.

And if they have not sent the AOR due to longer than usual processing times, can I call MIDI to at least confirm they have the application?!

Thanks to anyone who has any insight. I hope answers to these questions can help other applicants going through this stressful process to at the very least understand it a bit better.
I applied for my CSQ back in April, so I can't really help you with the timeline of yours. But if you are worried about anything, you can call them up! We were worried about mine back then as it was taking way too long so we called them up and they gave us answers and reassurance. The only thing you'll lose by calling is some of your time waiting on the phone, but they may help ease your worry. Also, even if IRCC have given you a deadline, I can't imagine they'll throw your application out because they haven't received the CSQ within 30 days, they'll just send you another letter saying you need to apply for the CSQ worst case, but they are most certainly aware how long it takes MIDI to sort everything out. The whole process is a huge ball of stress, so if ever you need reassurance, you can call them up and ask questions, they have a call line for just that :)
Hope I helped.

pepino99

May 17, 2019
I applied for my CSQ back in April, so I can't really help you with the timeline of yours. But if you are worried about anything, you can call them up! We were worried about mine back then as it was taking way too long so we called them up and they gave us answers and reassurance. The only thing you'll lose by calling is some of your time waiting on the phone, but they may help ease your worry. Also, even if IRCC have given you a deadline, I can't imagine they'll throw your application out because they haven't received the CSQ within 30 days, they'll just send you another letter saying you need to apply for the CSQ worst case, but they are most certainly aware how long it takes MIDI to sort everything out. The whole process is a huge ball of stress, so if ever you need reassurance, you can call them up and ask questions, they have a call line for just that :)
Hope I helped.
Actually I reread everything and you have 30 days to SEND the application to midi NOT 30 days to send the CSQ to IRCC. Even before when it was waster it was 25 working days the minimum for MIDI which is way more than 30 days.

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Actually I reread everything and you have 30 days to SEND the application to midi NOT 30 days to send the CSQ to IRCC. Even before when it was waster it was 25 working days the minimum for MIDI which is way more than 30 days.
Solved it yourself! You don't need us lol. I was just saying that if ever you're worried, a phone call to them can be useful as they can look up your actual info, we are all just guessing. But I'm glad you have an answer to your worries :)

Laurahd

Jun 26, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
15-10-2019
AOR Received.
03-12-2019
Med's Done....
23-10-2019

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
Hi all I applied from Montreal 25 of jan and still On BGC ! Just wanna know should I sent one of my CSQ to federal ?
Cause I red in letter of the CSQ they mention they will sent for them !
If any body have any clue plz answer me ThX

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
Hi all I applied from Montreal 25 of jan and still On BGC ! Just wanna know should I sent one of my CSQ to federal ?
Cause I red in letter of the CSQ they mention they will sent for them !
If any body have any clue plz answer me ThX
MIDI will have sent it for you, but you can call up to check. We called, just to make sure and they had received it the same day I had received mine in the mail.

Pooriak

Star Member
Mar 5, 2019
MIDI will have sent it for you, but you can call up to check. We called, just to make sure and they had received it the same day I had received mine in the mail.
I already received it , the thing I want to know is , should send one to federal ? Or they will inform them ?

Reactions: aashu241

corincan

Star Member
Apr 2, 2019
I already received it , the thing I want to know is , should send one to federal ? Or they will inform them ?
MIDI will have sent it to IRCC. That's what I said. But you can call up IRCC to check that they received it if you are worried.