Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
scylla said:
There's no number to call and no way to confirm that your application is in queue. You'll just have to wait until your credit card is charged.
Thanks Scylla.
Weird, I read in the 2015 application thread that people knew (not sure how) that their file was #4000 something after being in touch with someone... Must have misunderstood.

Fingers crossed for CC charge soon!

srbhrn

Aug 14, 2014
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2015
IELTS Request
Entered in EE Profile
Mine reached at 740 AM yesterday and was signed by ADUSEI

Anyone else who got same signatory ??

yeti090

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
My application is delivered today at 8:52 AM. But i am curious to know if the cap of 5000 hasnot been reached before that time.
Do they still accept new applications even the cap is over???

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
Quoi said:
Hi guys!

Sent the application through Purolator and it was received by Tammy at 9:43 am!

I read on threads from last year applications that payment was debited towards the end of the month so i will be waiting.

Can anyone share the number to call to know what number my file is in the queue of applications received?

Thanks and good luck to all!
if your forms are all filled correctly, you should be good, no worries.
don't waste your time on calling CIC. credit card charge is the only thing you should keep your eyes on.
once they charged your card, you're in.
just be patient and hang in there for a few weeks. good luck :)

Star Member
Dec 14, 2014
yeti090 said:
My application is delivered today at 8:52 AM. But i am curious to know if the cap of 5000 hasnot been reached before that time.
Do they still accept new applications even the cap is over???
CIC will keep accepting applications until they finished checking the packages and confirmed 5000 complete application are received.

Riaz123

Jan 5, 2016
Hi , I am a Canadian citizen since 5 years . I am married and I stay in Canada . I work in Canada . 2 years back I had sponsor a visit visa for my mother . As my father expired back in 2001 . My mother and my sister are the only family I have got . My sister is also married and have no kids . I want to know if I can sponsor my sister and brother in law as an tourist for 20 days or 3 weeks . I can show my proofs and funds as per requirement . And also my sister and brother in law can show their bussiness/ tax paper as needed. My question is can I sponsor for them ???? Thanks ..

Ma.

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
srbhrn said:

[/quot

Mine was received and signed by one named Mahmoud, sent thru Canada post/express post 10:47 Jan 4 .
Anyone else with same signatory?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Riaz123 said:
Hi , I am a Canadian citizen since 5 years . I am married and I stay in Canada . I work in Canada . 2 years back I had sponsor a visit visa for my mother . As my father expired back in 2001 . My mother and my sister are the only family I have got . My sister is also married and have no kids . I want to know if I can sponsor my sister and brother in law as an tourist for 20 days or 3 weeks . I can show my proofs and funds as per requirement . And also my sister and brother in law can show their bussiness/ tax paper as needed. My question is can I sponsor for them ???? Thanks ..
Post your question to the visitors section of the forum.

irinako

Star Member
Feb 26, 2015
I am thinking about opening a petition about PGP sponsorship.
There is one on the forum about Spousal sponsorship, but this is not the same.
I would use the Parliament site for e-petitions, but I am new there. https: // petitions.parl.gc.ca/en/Account/ Login (remove spaces)
Wondering if there is somebody on the forum who already has an account there and knows how to write such things - maybe you could create the PGP petition? We would all sign it, I am sure!

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Quoi said:
Thanks Scylla.
Weird, I read in the 2015 application thread that people knew (not sure how) that their file was #4000 something after being in touch with someone... Must have misunderstood.

Fingers crossed for CC charge soon!
People were paranoid and started calling CIC Call Centre. Some agents referred to those 4 digit serial numbers (2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx). Those numbers did not line up properly with received stamp by the courier. People had 4700 number on the very first day. If that were true, I had no hope since my application reached CPC-M at 11AM on the 2nd day. But I made it. Hence, I don't believe all the rumors anymore.

I see similar paranoia amongst 2016 applicants. While we fought over if the 2nd day applications would make it, you guys are fighting over if any application after 10AM on the very first day would make it. :eek:

planningtogo

Aug 1, 2011
Bacolod, Philippines
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Quoi said:
I know. It's hard not to speculate... Cant wait for CC to start getting charged.
Glad the numbering of file wasn't reliable!
We just have to wait and hope for the best for our applications. The only indication that we can see is when our CC will be charged. :D

Officer

Jul 9, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Filed
AOR Received.
Received
File Transfer...
Transfered
Med's Done....
Done
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued
LANDED..........
Landed
Rossei said:
People were paranoid and started calling CIC Call Centre. Some agents referred to those 4 digit serial numbers (2xxx, 3xxx, 4xxx). Those numbers did not line up properly with received stamp by the courier. People had 4700 number on the very first day. If that were true, I had no hope since my application reached CPC-M at 11AM on the 2nd day. But I made it. Hence, I don't believe all the rumors anymore.

I see similar paranoia amongst 2016 applicants. While we fought over if the 2nd day applications would make it, you guys are fighting over if any application after 10AM on the very first day would make it. :eek:

gupta.rk

Star Member
Sep 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear All,

I sent my package and it reached CIC office by 9:20 AM on 4th Jan,2016

lady_dee

Aug 14, 2015
Ma. said:
srbhrn said:

[/quot

Mine was received and signed by one named Mahmoud, sent thru Canada post/express post 10:47 Jan 4 .
Anyone else with same signatory?
We got the same signatory and time.