+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2016 - PARENTS & GRANDPARENTS SPONSORSHIP APPLICANTS

M

mikeymyke

No you can't submit online, and you're probably too late and have to wait until January 2017, because everyone should have sent in their packages several hours ago.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
My brother is a citizen want to sponser my parents this year but they asked three years NOA for the year 2012, 13 and 14. his tax bracket changed from the year 2013,14 and 15 so can he apply or wait for next till he get the notice of assessment for the year 2015??

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
luckychamp said:
My brother is a citizen want to sponser my parents this year but they asked three years NOA for the year 2012, 13 and 14. his tax bracket changed from the year 2013,14 and 15 so can he apply or wait for next till he get the notice of assessment for the year 2015??
He can't apply this year. He will have to wait until 2017.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sabashsabash said:
Hi, what's the process to send the application? Can we submit online?

Thanks

Where are r u in canada ? Fill the forms & make sure they are all fine. Get signed.& jump on car and drive to Toronto. Take trans canada route if required. If on 4th jan morning you have no idea where to ask for/ use courier service at least use same day purolator sevrce from their Mississauga office. Thats the best you can do now. Even then your package will reach in the after noon on 4th.

if the cap is 5000 then app need to reach before 1 pm this year.
if the cap is 10000 then i think most of 4th jan people should be covered.

But u got to try

if I am at your situation I would reach straight to CPC office at 8 am.
I am sure long line of courier guys will be their. One may like to have word with them. Make sure to bring cash with you in 200/300 dollar +

M

mikeymyke

jhutti said:
Where are r u in canada ? Fill the forms & make sure they are all fine. Get signed.& jump on car and drive to Toronto. Take trans canada route if required. If on 4th jan morning you have no idea where to ask for/ use courier service at least use same day purolator sevrce from their Mississauga office. Thats the best you can do now. Even then your package will reach in the after noon on 4th.

if the cap is 5000 then app need to reach before 1 pm this year.
if the cap is 10000 then i think most of 4th jan people should be covered.

But u got to try

if I am at your situation I would reach straight to CPC office at 8 am.
I am sure long line of courier guys will be their. One may like to have word with them. Make sure to bring cash with you in 200/300 dollar +
One thing I learned from scylla is, you cannot send in parents application in person, has to be mailed. Also, I don't know where you're from, but here in Canada, people will very rarely take bribes, and I hope you're not suggesting he should go bribe a courier guy.

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mikeymyke said:
One thing I learned from scylla is, you cannot send in parents application in person, has to be mailed. Also, I don't know where you're from, but here in Canada, people will very rarely take bribes, and I hope you're not suggesting he should go bribe a courier guy.

Please control your nerves. Why should he pay any bribe? Small time courier people will charge for service to deliver his package. Many may not have POS machine in the field to charge by credit card . They can give him correct invoice by charging in cash.

M

mikeymyke

jhutti said:
Please control your nerves. Why should he pay any bribe? Small time courier people will charge for service to deliver his package. Many may not have POS machine in the field to charge by credit card . They can give him correct invoice by charging in cash.
I apologize if I'm misinterpreting what you're saying, but you're saying "I would reach straight to CPC office at 8am", it sounds like you're asking him to go to CPC-Missisauga office. It's really pointless to do that as they don't accept parent applications in person or non-courier services.

"I'm sure long line of courier guys will be there, bring cash with you" - Don't think that will work, as those courier guys are likely just simply delivery men, and can't/won't process payment on the spot like that. He will also be interfering with their work, which they likely won't appreciate. Sorry, it just sounded like a bribe to me, even if you didnt mean it.

Either way, he's likely going to miss the deadline anyway. Also no disrespect to him, but he seems extremely unprepared based on simple questions like whether or not he can apply online, how to pay the fees, etc. And he's asking these questions literally on the day before Jan 1. I feel bad for his parents more so than him, because they're likely counting on him to get their application in on time, only to find out he's totally unprepared, and now they'll likely have to wait another year to come to Canada.

VickyEdmonton

Jan 1, 2016
Hello Guys,

I submitted my parents sponsorship application to on 30th December to reach CPC office on Jan 4th. I just realized on the application payment form my credit card CVV number is not correct. Can I send just the updated the fee application form. Will CIC be able to match with my application with fee payment form and update it ? Help needed on this issue ?

Thanks

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VickyEdmonton said:
Hello Guys,

I submitted my parents sponsorship application to on 30th December to reach CPC office on Jan 4th. I just realized on the application payment form my credit card CVV number is not correct. Can I send just the updated the fee application form. Will CIC be able to match with my application with fee payment form and update it ? Help needed on this issue ?

Thanks
r u kidding. Prepare new applications And this time fill two payment forms with different credit card info. Write a few line explanation in cover letter as why are you re-sending the forms. Now how to reach in time is anybody guess. I will catch flight and land in Toronto before 4th morning.
What you are suppose to do at 8 am in Mississauga. I will leave that part empty.

Meanwhile also talk to your credit card company. See if they can allow the payment through with wrong "cvv" value.

luckychamp

Dec 29, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Master Stream Program
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-09-2015
Doc's Request.
Submitted along with application
Nomination.....
14-08-2015
AOR Received.
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
30-06-2016
Med's Done....
08-07-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
23-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-01-2107
LANDED..........
27-01-2017
scylla said:
He can't apply this year. He will have to wait until 2017.
Thanks

eurmione

Jun 12, 2013
manitoba
Visa Office......
CPP - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of Feb 2013 for CSQ and April 9, 2013 for Federal
Nomination.....
CSQ received on March 13, 2013
AOR Received.
June 5, 2013
IELTS Request
wave
Med's Request
june 12, 2013
Med's Done....
june 14, 2013. Med received on ECAS: August 19, 2013
Interview........
RPRF on Sept 3, 2013. ECAS status change to in process on Sept 3, 2013
Passport Req..
Nov 18, 2013, Decision Made Nov 19, 2013 sent PP same day
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 1, 2013
LANDED..........
Dec 17, 2013 (same day of PP return)
Update anyone?
Mine reached CIC between 8:00-8:30 am on Jan 4. Cross my finger and hope things will go well.

cmextreme

Sep 11, 2015
Is it ok that the processing centre received the file on Jan 4 at 6:30am instead of 8am?

Also, when do we expect to receive acknowledgement that they've started opening our files? Thanks!

Quoi

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 4th, 2016
Hi guys!

Sent the application through Purolator and it was received by Tammy at 9:43 am!

I read on threads from last year applications that payment was debited towards the end of the month so i will be waiting.

Can anyone share the number to call to know what number my file is in the queue of applications received?

Thanks and good luck to all!

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Quoi said:
Hi guys!

Sent the application through Purolator and it was received by Tammy at 9:43 am!

I read on threads from last year applications that payment was debited towards the end of the month so i will be waiting.

Can anyone share the number to call to know what number my file is in the queue of applications received?

Thanks and good luck to all!
There's no number to call and no way to confirm that your application is in queue. You'll just have to wait until your credit card is charged.