+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018

Ya I don't know too. I call them today and they told me the back ground check has been done 2 month ago . The funniest thing is, that I sent the letter 4 weeks a go and they didn't response me . I mentioned it today on the phone that , why I didn't received the response . The guy on the phone told me your letter received October 28 and it is in your file and he doesn't know why agent didn't respond it .
Hopefully they will respond with an oath invite to your letter. What does your lawyer say about this? Background check done but the file does not get finalized. Isn't that some kind of an administrative error he might help you fix? I don't mean sue them doesn't send letters or things like that because your file seems to be stuck for no reason.

Reactions: Mehran1

Mehran1

Aug 16, 2018
Hopefully they will respond with an oath invite to your letter. What does your lawyer say about this? Background check done but the file does not get finalized. Isn't that some kind of an administrative error he might help you fix? I don't mean sue them doesn't send letters or things like that because your file seems to be stuck for no reason.
I talked to my lawyer. He told me there is no way, just wait. I think too , Because I sent the note to my MP and she responded that prohibition is not done. And also I send the letter and sha saw it and put it in my file . So it means she knows about my file and she cannot do anything more because she is waiting for some more information or she is so bussy . And in the worst scenario she is lazy or so relax .

Reactions: Littup

Littup

Star Member
Sep 14, 2018
I talked to my lawyer. He told me there is no way, just wait. I think too , Because I sent the note to my MP and she responded that prohibition is not done. And also I send the letter and sha saw it and put it in my file . So it means she knows about my file and she cannot do anything more because she is waiting for some more information or she is so bussy . And in the worst scenario she is lazy or so relax .
Yeah your officer knows I guess you have done all you could. No it's a waiting game and follow up here and there.

Reactions: Mehran1

nick677

Star Member
Jun 1, 2018
Hi All,

I just wanted to update you that after a 14 plus month wait I have finally recieved my test invite for Monday, December 10.

Any suggestions about test preparation ? Is the "Discover Canada" book good enough or any extra reading is suggested as well ?

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Hi All,

I just wanted to update you that after a 14 plus month wait I have finally recieved my test invite for Monday, December 10.

Any suggestions about test preparation ? Is the "Discover Canada" book good enough or any extra reading is suggested as well ?
There's no extra reading needed. Just read the book a few times and do some online mock tests. That was more than enough for me.