+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

+13 MONTHS APPLICANT

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
I refuse to do that -- honestly, if I have to fight in court and pay several grand of hard-earned money to get Canadian citizenship, I am clearly not welcomed here and I will just contribute my tax somewhere else.
I feel you bud. I feel the same too sometimes.

FYI: My 2018 tax paid was around $28k.

Reactions: SANAGhada

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
I got fingerprint request, after 18 months in process. My file was stuck in Mississauga with no progress and now it's in Scarborough!

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
I got fingerprint request, after 18 months in process. My file was stuck in Mississauga with no progress and now it's in Scarborough!
We should have our own club .... have you got your test invite yet? I ordered GCMS and found that my finger print request was noted before my day of test/interview, but wasn't sent out until 3 weeks later. So if you haven't got your test invite yet, there is a chance you are getting it soon. It looks like they would do another round of RCMP criminality check right before test invite, and that's when I got my FP request, even though my criminality was passed more than a year ago

Reactions: AHHA121

AHHA121

Star Member
May 4, 2018
We should have our own club .... have you got your test invite yet? I ordered GCMS and found that my finger print request was noted before my day of test/interview, but wasn't sent out until 3 weeks later. So if you haven't got your test invite yet, there is a chance you are getting it soon. It looks like they would do another round of RCMP criminality check right before test invite, and that's when I got my FP request, even though my criminality was passed more than a year ago
Not yet, hopefully i get my test invitation soon.
I assume that CIC will resume processing of my application once they get the fingerprint results. Which could takes up to 2 weeks to 1 month. After that i'll be asked to do the test/interview.

shoaibuc

Star Member
Sep 13, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-June-2013
Doc's Request.
(PCC+Schedule-A) 24-June-2014
AOR Received.
26-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
12-08-2014
Med's Done....
12-08-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
19-08-2014
VISA ISSUED...
xxxxxxxx
LANDED..........
InshAllah Nov./Dec.
Hi All,

I just wanted to update you that after a 14 plus month wait I have finally recieved my test invite for Monday, December 10.

Any suggestions about test preparation ? Is the "Discover Canada" book good enough or any extra reading is suggested as well ?
Hi Nick677,
How is you process going, when was your DM and oath ceremony.

anhoury1961

Apr 18, 2019
Hello!

I have been watching this thread for a while. My husband applied for citizenship on April 2018, did his test October 2018 and since then he’s been in process no Decision Made. They told us BG is still in process.

I know there are some who have been waiting longer and some even with no test date. It’s so hard and frustrating.

However for those who past the 12 month mark what did CIC say? Because when we called they said call us back after the 12 month mark and then we can go from there.

So I am confused to why people are still waiting for test or even decision made?
Hi, did your husband got the citizenship?

Msmahmud

Mar 31, 2020
Knowledge: Passed
Residence: Passed
Language: Passed
Parentage:
Adoption:
Armed force:
Prohibition: In progress
Security:
Criminality: Passed
Waiver:
Misrepresentation:
Hearing:
Final:
Oath: Not started
CIT effective date:
Discretionary grant: N

I also see S.15(1) at the security 'clearance' page (GCMS note). That means (https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/gcms-notes-well-explained-has-never-before-until-now.390292/) security check is completed.
Can anyone please comment on the status of my application?
N.B. I already passed the knowledge test. My application (citizenship grant) is in urgent processing. ECAS status: in process

Thanks.