+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Supervisa from Bangladesh

Ottawa_ON

Jan 30, 2013
cslave said:
How did you get medical request . I have received an email says " passport release to Dhaka " will not know anything before Sunday . Just wondering why thermail did not mention medical request.
Hi
I would like to share my timeline
Application Submitted: Nov 19th 2012
Medical Request: Dec 4th 2012
Medical complete & sent: Dec 19th 2012
Passport sent back to CHC: Dec 27th 2012
Jan 30th Still waiting...

I emailed CHC Singapore, and they mentioned they haven't received the medical result from Manila. Emailed Manila to find out what's going on. currently waiting for an answer from Manila. Average 1st medical report processing time in Manila is 15 working days.
canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/TR_processing_times-TR_delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
Has anyone contacted Manila for medical update?
Thanks

aybf

Star Member
Dec 1, 2009
DHK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 Oct 2009
Doc's Request.
03 Dec 2009
AOR Received.
15 Dec 2009
File Transfer...
10 Dec 2009
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
30-11-2010
We are dealing with medical insurance for super visa program and well versed in dealing with our Bangladeshi community. We have the focus and professional expertise that you need.

Please communicate for any kind of information that is required to reunite your family through super visa.

Email: bengalfinancial@bellnet.ca

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Just wanted to share that Super Visa is permanent and will continue in 2014 (with a cap) even after Family Sponsorship becomes active again.

Here is the CIC news release:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-05-10.asp

smiling_face

Champion Member
Apr 20, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 2012
LANDED..........
Landed
Good discussions...

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
According to Citizenship and Immigration Canada press release there is no cap for Super Visa applications and you are correct it is a permanent program. Permanent residence will reopen in 2014 and you can have both a Super Visa and an application for permanent residence. I am now getting calls from Bangladesh and am proud to tell you that I have issued Super Visa medical insurance and am able to communicate with clients directly from Bangladesh.

This year Citizenship and Immigration Canada is implementing Biometric requirements and Bangladesh is one of the countries on the list, I am not an immigration expert but my understanding is this will apply to super visa applicants. I would advise my fellow Bangladesh Canadians to apply before the new biometric requirements are mandatory as this will add additional costs for the applicants.

If you need super visa medical insurance or medical insurance for visitors to Canada I am now representing seven insurance companies just added two more Blue Cross and TIPS Travel Insurance (Reliable Life). It does not cost anything to use a broker and you get additional benefits by dealing with a licensed professional. My company is one of the first in Canada to offer super visa medical insurance and have developed expertise in this market.

If you need insurance please contact me directly and best of luck to all the super visa applicants.

adils30

Jul 12, 2013
Dear Rossei,

Congrats on successfully getting super visa for your mom. I am based in Toronto since last 10 months and looking to sponsor my mother in karachi. I have following questions:

(1)How long was your mom working in Bangladesh as I noticed she gave in her employment letter..Does length of her job tenure matter?

(2) I just switched to a new job after 10 months..in my current job( this is my first week in new job) , I am meeting the LICO , and not in my previous job..Will I still need to wait before applying for super visa ?? Also I noticed in the link, you provided ,that NOC and T4 is also given in documents for LICO proof.. I applied for taxes in april 2013 but that only covered 6 months of my employment period from my previous job ,,you think I should wait for April 2014 to file my taxes again and then apply for super visa or you think that does not make a difference and only employment letter will be enough?

Thanks ..will look forward to your reply.

Regards,
Adil

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
adils30 said:
Dear Rossei,

Congrats on successfully getting super visa for your mom.
Thanks.

I am based in Toronto since last 10 months and looking to sponsor my mother in karachi. I have following questions:

(1)How long was your mom working in Bangladesh as I noticed she gave in her employment letter..Does length of her job tenure matter?
Not for long, 5/6 years. She had a business history (inherited from my father) as well.
The longer the better unless it's close to retirement. And if it's too short, i.e. 1/2 year; it may not be good enough.

(2) I just switched to a new job after 10 months..in my current job( this is my first week in new job) , I am meeting the LICO , and not in my previous job..Will I still need to wait before applying for super visa ?? Also I noticed in the link, you provided ,that NOC and T4 is also given in documents for LICO proof.. I applied for taxes in april 2013 but that only covered 6 months of my employment period from my previous job ,,you think I should wait for April 2014 to file my taxes again and then apply for super visa or you think that does not make a difference and only employment letter will be enough?
You have 2 issues here and none of them puts you in advantage.

First, you didn't have full year employment in 2012, roughly 6 months and that doesn't meet LICO.
Second, your income from previous job for a full year doesn't meet LICO either.

For countries like Bangladesh, India, Pakistan; the VO will entirely depend on NOA. Because NOA is CRA certified and has your latest full year's income info in contrast to your "Employment Letter" which isn't 3rd party verified and only projects your income for future. This money hasn't gone to your pocket yet. To put in descending order of significance:
NOA > T4 > Employment Letter

I would strongly suggest you to wait for 2014 tax season and apply with an NOA that has your income stated above LICO.

sonarbangla

Jun 1, 2014
[

Hello, my mother applied for super visa and was asked for medical .But they did not return her passport for that. She did her medical with her national ID. Is it ok? Please reply. Thanks

[/quote]

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
sonarbangla said:
Hello, my mother applied for super visa and was asked for medical .But they did not return her passport for that. She did her medical with her national ID. Is it ok? Please reply. Thanks
any photo ID would do, if they've done the medical, nothing to worry. only designated medical practitioners are allowed to do medical for Canada. so, if they didn't say anything, there seem to be no problem.

sonarbangla

Jun 1, 2014
@ mute_man, Thank you so much for your reply. Its been four weeks my mother was done with her medical. But still no response. I called to doctor's office to know if hey have sent her report. They said, they did that. But did not tell when did they send. Should I worry about sending the report? In the traking satus from the beginning they have posted that the application is under process. I don't know what to do or expect now.

My timeline is:

Application submitted on April 23rd
Received on 25th April.
Asked for medical on 30th April.
Still waiting

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
sonarbangla said:
@ mute_man, Thank you so much for your reply. Its been four weeks my mother was done with her medical. But still no response. I called to doctor's office to know if hey have sent her report. They said, they did that. But did not tell when did they send. Should I worry about sending the report? In the traking satus from the beginning they have posted that the application is under process. I don't know what to do or expect now.

My timeline is:

Application submitted on April 23rd
Received on 25th April.
Asked for medical on 30th April.
Still waiting
can u plz, mention the doctor's name?? if they had e-medical, then it will be only matter of minutes to send the medical report. do u have any tracking no. of the application? if yes, then what's the status say??

sonarbangla

Jun 1, 2014
Hi, the doctor's name is Dr. Wahab. When I called, the receptionist checked my mothers name and said the report was sent on the same day. My mom did that on 4 th May. They said on the same day but did not tell me which date. That's why I am bit confused. On the application tracking, its showing application is in process from april 30th 2014. Nothing about medical report. What do you think, should I email to CHC Singapore to know about if they received the medical report? Advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

rock2004

Jun 19, 2014
sonarbangla said:
Hi, the doctor's name is Dr. Wahab. When I called, the receptionist checked my mothers name and said the report was sent on the same day. My mom did that on 4 th May. They said on the same day but did not tell me which date. That's why I am bit confused. On the application tracking, its showing application is in process from april 30th 2014. Nothing about medical report. What do you think, should I email to CHC Singapore to know about if they received the medical report? Advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
buddy, I am also in the same boat, did your mother got the supervisa?

We are still waiting since April 15 (did the medical as well)

NaviNandra

Jun 27, 2014
I've got some great rates for emergency medical Insurance - Mandatory for super visa applications, I am an accountant and my services can be great help for success of your application. email me for any help or call me on 416-879-44475. I don't charge anything for consultation.

Good luck
Nav