04/07/2015 Medical recieved : 04/14/2015
Interview........
Decision Made : 05/30/2015
Passport Req..
06/02/2015
LANDED..........
06/25/2015
Hello,

My in-laws (to-be) are done with medical already. What is the current wait time between medical and passport request? And what are the chances of rejection?

Thank you

Tomalika Chowdhury

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
Is there anyone applied supervisa this month from Bangladesh? I applied for my mom and still waiting for medical request.
civilengr said:
Hello,

My in-laws (to-be) are done with medical already. What is the current wait time between medical and passport request? And what are the chances of rejection?

Thank you

SP88

Oct 17, 2011
Hello all.
Applying for supervisa for mom from India. All documents ready to be submitted. Did the medical but have been advised to do some more tests and result of which will take another two/three months to come. My questions are
1) can we submit the passport with the application to the vfs along with the documents now, pending final medical clearance/test.... (waiting for final medical results to submit file with passport will mean all the documents collected and forms filled will have to be redone)
2) since we will be going to the same doctor for the medical tests will they ask for original passport at the time of retests
Please advise

salimnw

Sep 1, 2014
Toronto, ON
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
Ontario PNP
Med's Request
30th April 2014
Med's Done....
5th May 2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
3rd Feb 2015
VISA ISSUED...
13th Feb 2015
LANDED..........
Inland since 2011
Hi i want to know if you do not meet the income requirement is there any way around it ?
No, Income proof by NOA is must.

Dec 6, 2018
:D ;D Thanks to all.....................My Parents got Super Visa on 2nd July 2015! I am so happy to hear that.....

They have got their visa till to their PP expiry date. In here my question is their PP will going to be expire on November 2016, So they include a new PP or not? Or they will take another/new PP from Canada.

Take my thanks for the reply.......
Hello,
Hope your parents visited you and it was an enjoyable time for them. I am going to apply super-visa fro my parent. Our NOA for 2019 will be 50k whereas, LICO requirement is for 53k but we will provide employment letter which will show the increase of my salary which will reflect in 2020 NOA. I hope this will be okay to convince the visa office. I have these following questions.

1. How much do we have to show in our Canadian bank account and for how long?
2. How much do my parents need to show in their BD bank account and for how long?
3. Any specific insurance you recommend please?

Thank you in advance for all your help.

Dec 6, 2018
I don't think that they have to renew their passports. If the passports are valid for more than 6 months; it should be good enough (a general rule for all countries). But if they renew their passports before traveling to Canada, they have to carry both (old & new) passports with them in order to seek entry to Canada. Read below:

ENF-4: Port of Entry Examinations

13.15. Valid visas in expired passports
If an expired passport contains a valid visa counterfoil, the counterfoil can still be used since the expiration of the passport has no effect on the visa's validity. Holders of a valid visa may continue to use their visa until the date it expires even if the visa is in an expired passport. Visitors can fulfil the visa and passport requirements by presenting both the renewed and expired passports containing the valid visa counterfoil to a BSO when seeking entry into Canada. The Regulations state that visas should not be issued longer than the validity of the passport. However, due to preIRPA cases, it is possible to encounter visas in expired passports.

It is not possible to "transfer" a valid visa into a new passport. If the holder of a valid visa wishes to have a visa placed in their new passport or if the passport is deemed ‘not valid' for political or security concerns, visitors must apply for a replacement visa by submitting a new application and paying the replacement document fee in accordance with R311(2).

If the applicant wishes to obtain a visa valid for a longer period in the new document, this will constitute a new temporary resident visa application and any applicable fees resulting from this new application will be collected. The previous visa will subsequently be cancelled.

NB: Here's the link for CIC bulletins and manuals that you should bookmark for future reference.
Hello Rossei,
Could you please help on this? I am going to apply super-visa for my parents. Our NOA for 2019 will be 50k whereas, LICO requirement is for 53k but we will provide employment letter which will show that there will be an increase of our salary (me and my wife) which will reflect in 2020 NOA. I hope this will be okay to convince the visa office. I have these following questions.

2. How much do my parents need to show in their BD bank account and for how long?
3. Any specific insurance company you recommend please?

Thank you so much in advance for all your help.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Hi i am applyin my parents super visa myself
I am confused with purpose of visit
Can someone help me to write purpose of visit ? For my parents supervisa

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Rossei,
Could you please help on this? I am going to apply super-visa for my parents. Our NOA for 2019 will be 50k whereas, LICO requirement is for 53k but we will provide employment letter which will show that there will be an increase of our salary (me and my wife) which will reflect in 2020 NOA. I hope this will be okay to convince the visa office. I have these following questions.

3. Any specific insurance company you recommend please?

Thank you so much in advance for all your help.
Will be up to CIC if they accept proof of salary increase versus NOA.

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
Hello
I just need some guidence to apply for my parents super visa

I am confuse
What should i write in purpose of visit ?
Can I get sample for that ? And i do have invitation letter already.

And there is section in checklist how u can show ur child meet LICO
I do have NOA, T4 etc but
I found one section that make me confuse “other income and source “
like bank statement, paystub, investment etc
What is that section for
For my bank statements or pay stubs
Or
For my parents to provide their own financial document or property?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello
I just need some guidence to apply for my parents super visa

I am confuse
What should i write in purpose of visit ?
Can I get sample for that ? And i do have invitation letter already.

And there is section in checklist how u can show ur child meet LICO
I do have NOA, T4 etc but
I found one section that make me confuse “other income and source “
like bank statement, paystub, investment etc
What is that section for
For my bank statements or pay stubs
Or
For my parents to provide their own financial document or property?
If you meet LICO with NOA don’t worry about the other sources of income. Don’t overthink the purpose of visit. Visiting your family is fine. Follow the checklists and guide for what information to be approved.

Reactions: Karanjit199

Karanjit199

Star Member
Oct 8, 2019
Canada
If you meet LICO with NOA don’t worry about the other sources of income. Don’t overthink the purpose of visit. Visiting your family is fine. Follow the checklists and guide for what information to be approved.
Thankyou for your reply
And i just need one more answer
Which column i can use to upload my saving statements for my parents super visa?