N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Sponbd said:
They Rejected , Reason NOA not submitted.
I will have to apply again when I receive that NOA.
That's certainly disheartening.

It also sounds harsh from them as they rejected Super Visa for not submitting NOA. I was also thinking to submit my T4 (2011), Employment Verification Letter, Pay Stubs and Bank Statement since it will take some time to receive NOA for 2011. I also don't want to submit my NOA for 2010 as I worked for only 6 months. I knew that VFS/CIC of Bangladesh always values NOA more than anything; your rejection is a hard proof of that.

Anyway, good luck in future.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Sponbd said:
They Rejected , Reason NOA not submitted.
I will have to apply again when I receive that NOA.
You can definitely reapply when you have the NOA 2011. Your parents won't have to undergo medical exam and if your income is satisfied it will be a straight approval in no time.

Pay another $300 is not too much to correct this mistake. Netfile will get you a NOA in 8 days so it won't be too long.

Cheers,

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Rossei said:
That's certainly disheartening.

It also sounds harsh from them as they rejected Super Visa for not submitting NOA. I was also thinking to submit my T4 (2011), Employment Verification Letter, Pay Stubs and Bank Statement since it will take some time to receive NOA for 2011. I also don't want to submit my NOA for 2010 as I worked for only 6 months. I knew that VFS/CIC of Bangladesh always values NOA more than anything; your rejection is a hard proof of that.

Anyway, good luck in future.
If you have T4 then file your tax Online sothat you can have NOA quickly. Then apply for the visa.

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
TRUONGAN said:
You can definitely reapply when you have the NOA 2011. Your parents won't have to undergo medical exam and if your income is satisfied it will be a straight approval in no time.

Pay another $300 is not too much to correct this mistake. Netfile will get you a NOA in 8 days so it won't be too long.

Cheers,
I filed my Taxes for 2011 at 22 feb online, So how long it takes to get NOA ? is it 8 working days ?

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Sponbd said:
I filed my Taxes for 2011 at 22 feb online, So how long it takes to get NOA ? is it 8 working days ?
As far I know, it may take 2~6 weeks. The earlier you apply, the faster you get it. Feb 22 sounds early, hence you can expect it soon (2 weeks I guess).

In my case, I still couldn't submit using the NETFILE code CRA provided for 2011. Since my SIN# changed due to permanent residence status in late 2011; it might have caused some issues. I'll check with CRA and try to file my taxes today.

One more thing re: your case, how long did it take to have medical request from the day of application for your parents?

Sponbd

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Rossei said:
As far I know, it may take 2~6 weeks. The earlier you apply, the faster you get it. Feb 22 sounds early, hence you can expect it soon (2 weeks I guess).

In my case, I still couldn't submit using the NETFILE code CRA provided for 2011. Since my SIN# changed due to permanent residence status in late 2011; it might have caused some issues. I'll check with CRA and try to file my taxes today.

One more thing re: your case, how long did it take to have medical request from the day of application for your parents?
There were No Medical Request for my parents.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
Latest CIC News Release re: Super Visa

Super Visa approval rate now at 77% as of Feb 26, 2012

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-05.asp

When Super Visa was launched, the approval rate was expected to be 96%. It fell down to 77% within just 3 months. I'm not 'pleased' :(

omeirk

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
Rossei said:

Link: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2012/2012-03-05.asp

When Super Visa was launched, the approval rate was expected to be 96%. It fell down to 77% within just 3 months. I'm not 'pleased' :(
Did you actually believed Jason Kenny? The man will make up states to get votes from new immigrant communities. Technically we can't lay all blame on him, not everyone who applies is eligible for the visa, incomplete documentation or sponsors immigration history also matters.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
omeirk said:
Did you actually believed Jason Kenny? The man will make up states to get votes from new immigrant communities. Technically we can't lay all blame on him, not everyone who applies is eligible for the visa, incomplete documentation or sponsors immigration history also matters.
I dare not, but the difference (96% - 77% = 19%) seems huge to me considering that it has been only 3 months. It will go down as time passes. Moreover, I would think most people, who applied for Super Visa, immigrated to Canada in 'skilled' category. And ignorance re: the criteria (like LICO, insurance) from them cannot be expected. I can understand the cosequences of "immigration history"; but that wasn't imposed either in written words.

Look at the example of Sponbd. Even it's stated in the checklist that one of the docs (NOA, T4, Employment Letter, Pay Stubs) is required to prove LICO; he was just refused for not providing NOA. Things like this cannot be blamed on applicants as some visa officers away from Canada have no clue about how long it can take to get an NOA.

TRUONGAN

Nov 18, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
CIO Received Oct 9 2012
AOR Received.
Nov 26 2012
Med's Request
Nov 29 2012
Med's Done....
December 8 2012
Interview........
In process Feb 12 2013
Passport Req..
March 27 2013
Rossei said:

Per the article, I am surprised that only 1000 applications have been approved in 3 months globally and also the approval rate is fairly low. In my opinion it should be at least 90% to be considered easy.

Rossei

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2011 (Buffalo)
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
26-Nov-2010
AOR Received.
21-Jul-2011 (Email)
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
25-Jul-2011 (Reg. Mail)
Med's Done....
03-Aug-2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
08-Sep-2011 (Email)
VISA ISSUED...
20-Sep-2011 (Buffalo)
LANDED..........
20-Sep-2011 (Niagara)
FYI:

If your parents have pre-existing conditions (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure etc.); then you should buy such Candian Medical Insurance for them that covers pre-existing condtions.

Generally, most insurer will demand these condtions to be "stable" for 180 days (6 months) prior to the coverage effective date.

Gary Goldshmidt

Dec 4, 2011
Toronto, Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rossei said:

Dealing with a lot of clients from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, India and Bangledesh I can tell you the majority of refusals are due to poor documentation, lack of understanding of how income is determined and medical insuance that does not cover serios medical conditions. Some clients were declined based on medicals because they had medical conditions their policy did not cover, for example even a policy with pre-existing conditions has a long list of exclusions the only way to get coverage is to underwrite at time of application and you will pay more because the policy will be rated. The other reasons is people caluculate income based on their family size in Canada however they may have already sponsored two of three people for a visitors visa this is added to their family and increases their income requirement. For example in Canada husband wife and a child three people, already sponsored two for visitors visa brings it to five people and when they applly for super visa for both parents or grandparents is seven people. This is what is used to determine income, I had one client in tears he was two thousand short to meet the income threshhold and his licensed paralegal was useless, I refunded him his premium it was tough dealing with this type of situation.

S

sting

Who did you buy insurance from?

WOuld you mind to send me a sample super visa invitation letter if you have?

asbuet

Apr 10, 2012
I bought from Manulife for my in-laws and they both got super visa without any issue. The whole visa application process took around 25 days.