+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pretoria, South Africa office (No response online visitors application)

emytka

Jun 29, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Can any one please give me twitter handle as i need to try my luck too

thanks a lot
No luck for me :( It looks like they responded to everyone else same day. I tweeted yesterday - nothing then or today and tomorrow is a holiday (Happy Canada Day everyone :mad:)

emytka

Jun 29, 2015
Wait wait I lied! They didn't respond to me on twitter but we got the email this morning asking to send/bring in the passports! Check you junk mail!!!!!! I'm so curious if it was twitter that worked or not. It certainly seems that twitter was the way to go. Also in retrospect, we spent ages trying to get answers from the High Commission when really I wish we'd submitted through VAC, they are at least willing to say more than one word to you.

Anyway - I recommend everyone to try kindly pleading on twitter and giving them your application number. Seems to be working for everyone in this forum!

Good luck everyone! I'll let you know how long the passport takes (he is bringing it in in person).
Keep in mind the VAC is CLOSED on July 3rd (NOT 1st!!) for Canada Day.

Timeline:
Application: May 30
Twitter post: June 29
Visa granted email: June 30

jeddahwala

May 31, 2015
Hi

did you guys tweeted like what type of message you ppl send them or you guys sent a Direct message ? as tweet will be open can visible to your followers too right ?

Please guide what to tweet them ?

Thanks

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi
I did apply on paper on 14th may , direct to vac offoce due to bio matric , so what about me ??

How can tweet ? Jy
I have already sent my e mail 22 of Jun . Pls also advice me
Thanks

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Thanks in advance for your help

I did apply my visa on 14 -05-2015 on paper in personal,in Pretoria office , but I did not submitted my passport because I m live in neighbourhood country (swaziland ), even I did not send it by courier because I was thinking they would do request me send my passport after their decision .
Today I had live chat and also did call and e mail to vac office pretoria and they said to me your application will not be finalised until we get your passport .They said to me send your passport .

here is the e mail conversation .

----Please, Do not delete this line.--------
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for writing to the Canada Visa Help Desk.

As per your conversation with Innocentia on the phone and on the live chat, you need to submit your passport.

Khokela
Customer Care
Canada Visa Application Centre

>>>>>>>>
Added On 01 July 2015 11.12 AM BY shary_4u [ Customer ]

Dear Sir/Madam

I did apply my application for TRV on 14th of May 2015 ,but could not received any response .Do you need any further documents .

Thanks
Arshad Muhammad

SWAZILAND

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

hwa

Jun 24, 2015
jeddahwala said:
Hi

did you guys tweeted like what type of message you ppl send them or you guys sent a Direct message ? as tweet will be open can visible to your followers too right ?

Please guide what to tweet them ?

Thanks
Mine was just along the lines of "Can anyone help me. I applied on xxx for a visitor visa and I leave for Canada on yyy"

They'll follow you and send you a direct message requesting details.

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
Teeeeeeee said:
Yes, applied to go from 2nd of July to 16 August.. Will let you know when i get the visa put in my passport... :D
Hi Teeeeeeee. Any news from your passport? how many days did they take to process?

emytka

Jun 29, 2015
I did a public tweet of the same sort. Just "Can you help, I'm leaving for Canada ____, my application number is ____"

We got the passport back today!

Timeline:
Online application: May 30
Twitter message: June 29
Application Accepted: June 30
Passport Submitted: July 1
Passport Ready: July 7

Good luck everyone!!

carteriv

Jun 23, 2015
hi everyone i have also followed the twitter way some minutes ago! :'( no reply yet. fingers crossed

Zimgyal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi guys,

Here is my mom's Super Visa timeline from the Pretoria Office:

Online Application: May 10th
Medical Exam request: July 1st

Now waiting for the next process aaaaarrrrrgh. What's their twitter handle???

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Visa applied on paper 14th May
Passport request 1st July
Passport reached at hight commission 2 nd July

Result still waiting
How many days normally they take ?