+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pretoria, South Africa office (No response online visitors application)

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
I am happy for you guyz. I did send them a tweet yesterday but no word from them. I don't know. :'( :'( :'(

Joelle121

Jun 24, 2015
Hi Guys!

I used twitter and I got a reply from them staright away. I am sending my passport tomorrow by UPS.

Thanks sooo much for all your help!

Cheers :D :D :D

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
Joelle121 said:
Hi Guys!

I used twitter and I got a reply from them staright away. I am sending my passport tomorrow by UPS.

Thanks sooo much for all your help!

Cheers :D :D :D
Congrats! So only me they do not want to help snif

fayeanne

Jun 25, 2015
Teeeeeeee said:
You cant make the process go faster but if you need your passport back for an emergency they can give it you then you send it back when you are ready. ;)
I received an email today requesting for my passport!! That's after I sent them a tweet and an email yesterday. 8)

I'm going to send them my passport this afternoon, so hopefully they receive it by Monday or Tuesday.
Do you guys know how long this will take? 'Cause I'll be needing my passport back before July 10.

fayeanne

Jun 25, 2015
dadataha said:
Congrats! So only me they do not want to help snif
Don't worry. They also didn't reply to me on Twitter, so I sent their office an email (pretoria-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca, and pret @ international.gc.ca).
Maybe you can do that, too.

Update: I just found out that they replied to me via Twitter the same time their office sent me an email. Check your Twitter again, maybe they also replied to you. :D

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Congrats to every one
out of 8 , only Me and Dadath left .

Dadath applied on 11th of May

And me applied on 14th

Let's see

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
No tweets, but I got a message on my CIC :D. They are requesting the passport.
Anyone not leaving in SA? How did you proceed to send the passport?
Nousherwan, any news?

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Every body left me alone .
No yet still waiting .
In which country you are ?
I am living in Swaziland and did confirm some about passport sending .
Pls go to DHL office and send your passport and send 1 extra bag , it's not expensive but pls write down the tacking number of bag.
That's I know .

Wish you good and congratulations

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
U will get a reply soon. Hopefully
Is iy safer to send them passports via VFS or directely with DHL?

Thanks

emytka

Jun 29, 2015
Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for this thread - it's so helpful.

My boyfriend applied for his visitor visa on May 30th and we are still waiting, now I'm in Canada and he is not! He made a lot of plans that we've missed, from Pride in Toronto, Canada Day, Blue Jays Games and now Calgary Stampede if he can't get here by Friday :(

I've followed suit and tweeted at them today! Fingers crossed!

Timeline
CIC Online Application: May 30

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
dadataha said:
U will get a reply soon. Hopefully
Is iy safer to send them passports via VFS or directely with DHL?

Thanks
I think you should send to VFS because all visa processing is done by VFS

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
emytka said:
Hello Everyone! Thank you so much for this thread - it's so helpful.

My boyfriend applied for his visitor visa on May 30th and we are still waiting, now I'm in Canada and he is not! He made a lot of plans that we've missed, from Pride in Toronto, Canada Day, Blue Jays Games and now Calgary Stampede if he can't get here by Friday :(

Hi
in last 8 cases the average time is 45 to 50 calender day .But hope you might be get soon .
I've followed suit and tweeted at them today! Fingers crossed!

Timeline
CIC Online Application: May 30

dadataha

Jun 23, 2015
Yeah I will go by VFS tomorow. I could not find out what type of telegraphic money transfer I can use to pay the fees: werstern Union, international wire transfer? any idea?

fayeanne

Jun 25, 2015
dadataha said:
Yeah I will go by VFS tomorow. I could not find out what type of telegraphic money transfer I can use to pay the fees: werstern Union, international wire transfer? any idea?
If you're in South Africa, you have to deposit the amount to VFS' Nedbank Account; otherwise, you have to transfer money to their Standard Chartered bank. They do not accept EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer) payments according to the operator I talked to yesterday.