+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pretoria, South Africa office (No response online visitors application)

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
Applied on 11 May 2015 for visitors visa online, no response yet. Anyone got a passport request from Pretoria office? If yes please share after how long did they respond.. thanks :p :'(

obed kasparov

May 27, 2015
My sister applied on April 22nd and so far also no answer yet... We a bit concerned since the cic website says processing time as 16 days and it is already been 35 days

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
obed kasparov said:
My sister applied on April 22nd and so far also no answer yet... We a bit concerned since the cic website says processing time as 16 days and it is already been 35 days
Now the processing times changed to 19 days , after that i will Use the Case Specific Enquiry Webform to enquire about my application. I am supposed to leave 2nd of July.. :(. i think your sister should do the same..

obed kasparov

May 27, 2015
Hey Teeee what is the case specific inquiry webform abd what does it do?? Also her application was for May 24th to June 6th do you guys think she is gonna get the visa although it is pass her traveling date already... thanks

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
obed kasparov said:
Hey Teeee what is the case specific inquiry webform abd what does it do?? Also her application was for May 24th to June 6th do you guys think she is gonna get the visa although it is pass her traveling date already... thanks
let me send you the link in your inbox because its not allowed to send links here. but fill it in and write urgent they respond faster to that.

obed kasparov

May 27, 2015
Hey Teee,
She got an email today stating that" your application has been finalized and your passport is ready for collection.. Please send a courier company to collect Monday- Friday between 11 am- 12pm.. Provide them with a letter to collect on your behalf "

This answer came after about 45 days of waiting... And the letter doesnt even say if her visa was approved or not...Has anybody ever got a similar message before??

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
Oh thats great. But my parents last year got same letter and they got their visa's... fingers crossed... ;D :D... I am still waiting... :(... When you apply on paper they dont tell you reject or approved. If rejected you will find a letter with your passport or a visa in your passport.. let me know how it goes! :D

Nousherwan

Star Member
May 15, 2015
Hi every Body

Please I also need information .
I did apply my visit visa from Pretoria Dated 14 of May 2015 on paper application , but could not get any response , even I was going to USA on 5 th of June but could not make it due to Canada visa , I did apply visa for the festival which has been already start from 28th May to 6th June .Now festival has been finished , and did not get any response from vac office .Please let me advice will they reject it or will they will approve it .

Vac website is always says "your application is being processed on pretoria office .

Please your help in information will be appricited

Thanks and Reg
Shary

Teeeeeeee

May 27, 2015
Nousherwan said:
Hi every Body

Please I also need information .
I did apply my visit visa from Pretoria Dated 14 of May 2015 on paper application , but could not get any response , even I was going to USA on 5 th of June but could not make it due to Canada visa , I did apply visa for the festival which has been already start from 28th May to 6th June .Now festival has been finished , and did not get any response from vac office .Please let me advice will they reject it or will they will approve it .

Vac website is always says "your application is being processed on pretoria office .

Please your help in information will be appricited

I honestly don't know what they will do'.
Thanks and Reg
Shary

obed kasparov

May 27, 2015
And finally she got her passport today and yes she got the visa... she applied for 2 week visa instead she got a multiple entry visa valid till August 2016 which is great :)