+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I plan relocating to Calgary this summer. I gave 2 months notice to my apartment leasing office in anticipation that the PPR will be done by mid of August.
I have already started winding up everything (household items, furniture, electronics, etc is up for sale) I expect everything to be done in next 4 weeks. All set for moving to Cal, AB by end of August.
A bolt from blue - I was asked to send replacement X-rays for self and family.
Does anyone know how long does it take for PPR after medical report has been resubmitted (only replacement X-rays were asked in my case)? I would appreciate if anyone could give some ballpark time.

Thanks,

Taps

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Well I am not really sure if they'll approve soon... but I least i knew that there was some small movement in my case...... somehow once you are in the waiting mode the days become months and the months years :)))

I see there Tapak and cchabert going to Calgary... Is there someone planning to go to Edmonton??

good luck guys!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
ingegarcia said:
Well I am not really sure if they'll approve soon... but I least i knew that there was some small movement in my case...... somehow once you are in the waiting mode the days become months and the months years :)))

I see there Tapak and cchabert going to Calgary... Is there someone planning to go to Edmonton??

good luck guys!
I am in Edmonton. let me know if anything needed.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Friends,

By any chance any one of you know where is chow ??. I tried to contact him over phone, it is directly connecting to voice message. No updates from him on this forum or trackitt and no response to his email..

I hope he is safe and already landed in canada

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!
I am planning to move to Edmonton and I am currently doing some research on places to rent an apartment.... Do you happen to know of some safe neighborhoods with low rate crime and affordable prices($$$$)... maybe close to public transportation since I've heard that parking is very expensive there...
Also how is traffic over there... is there heavy traffic @ rush hours...
BTW since I am planning to study in the University of Alberta do you know how are the neighborhoods surrounding the University?

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!
I am planning to move to Edmonton and I am currently doing some research on places to rent an apartment.... Do you happen to know of some safe neighborhoods with low rate crime and affordable prices($$$$)... maybe close to public transportation since I've heard that parking is very expensive there...
BTW since I am planning to study in the University of Alberta do you know how are the neighborhoods surrounding the University?

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!
Sure, I am familiar with great neighborhoods in Edmonton City and suburban areas. Please give me an idea of your rent range and I will post best deals here. Are you okay with coin laundry system or you need washer and dryer in Apartment?

C

cchabert

rk said:
Friends,

By any chance any one of you know where is chow ??. I tried to contact him over phone, it is directly connecting to voice message. No updates from him on this forum or trackitt and no response to his email..

I hope he is safe and already landed in canada
He must be busy packing to move now even his visa expires on May 2010, I think he wants to move ASAP, I don;t blame him I'll do the same thing

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!
if laundry is onsite I would be more than happy.... currently I don't have it and it is really painful every time I have to wash my clothes :))..... At the beginning I would be looking for something close to the University of Alberta or the downtown... maybe a 1-2 bedroom apartment between 0-$1300 max...

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!
Sure, I am familiar with great neighborhoods in Edmonton City and suburban areas. Please give me an idea of your rent range and I will post best deals here. Are you okay with coin laundry system or you need washer and dryer in Apartment?

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!
if laundry is onsite I would be more than happy.... currently I don't have it and it is really painful every time I have to wash my clothes :))..... At the beginning I would be looking for something close to the University of Alberta or the downtown... maybe a 1-2 bedroom apartment between 0-$1300 max...

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!
I think I can save your big bucks because as 1300 max limit. Is this your real max limit or just to leave a rich impression? anyways I will give great deals. You need utilities & parking fee included or can pay seperately?

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
All:

Update on my eCas: Medical Results have been received.

I submitted medical on May 19 '09.

here's from the eCas site:

We started processing your application on May 5, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on May 20, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
Medical results have been received.

Good luck to all!

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!
I think I can save your big bucks because as 1300 max limit. Is this your real max limit or just to leave a rich impression? anyways I will give great deals. You need utilities & parking fee included or can pay seperately?

Inergacia,

Call this number and find out great Apartment in Just 875.00 a Month. Number (780) 428-9519. There will be a security deposit of 600. The address will be:

10505 - 80 Avenue
Edmonton (South West)
Alberta T6E 1V4

It is a great location. next to metro system (ETS), Onsite laundry, next of University of Alberta, College.

The South Edmonton is a great area. Mostly good immigrants live here and communities are nice. How big is your family?

Need more bargained price??

Then Call this number: (780) 484-2866

This will be in Just 800 a month. You will save net 500 a month. Close to kings School, laundry, heat, water included in 800!! what else you need?

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
yrinaldy said:
All:

Update on my eCas: Medical Results have been received.

I submitted medical on May 19 '09.

here's from the eCas site:

We started processing your application on May 5, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on May 20, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
Medical results have been received.

Good luck to all!
goodluck yrinaldy,,, you should be getting PPR pretty soon....

my meds reached NY on jun 5 but has not got updated on eCAS ... sent RPRfee jun 17 , got encashed on jun 25

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!...
Not big... just my wife, 3 cats and myself....

BTW that sounds like a very good deal!!... I'll call them to see how's they offer....

AlbertaCitizen said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!

Inergacia,

Call this number and find out great Apartment in Just 875.00 a Month. Number (780) 428-9519. There will be a security deposit of 600. The address will be:

10505 - 80 Avenue
Edmonton (South West)
Alberta T6E 1V4

It is a great location. next to metro system (ETS), Onsite laundry, next of University of Alberta, College.

The South Edmonton is a great area. Mostly good immigrants live here and communities are nice. How big is your family?

AlbertaCitizen

Star Member
Apr 11, 2009
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!...
Not big... just my wife, 3 cats and myself....

BTW that sounds like a very good deal!!... I'll call them to see how's they offer....

AlbertaCitizen said:
AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:
Thanks AlbertaCitizen!!!

AlbertaCitizen said:
ingegarcia said:

good luck guys!

Inergacia,

10505 - 80 Avenue
Edmonton (South West)
Alberta T6E 1V4

Let me know if you want to live in Hi-fi residential apartments (Archstone type) in better price. I also have some good deals in this class of apartments. 24 hour Concierge, Swimming Pool, Gym, BBQ space, Hair Saloon, Coffee shop, within Complex.

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked my online status today for the first time. The status says "In Process" and when I click that it says "they have started processing my application on Jun 23". Does that mean they are not planning on transferring my file to another visa post like NY, LA? OR Do they make this decision after the medical done? My medical is scheduled for Jul 15th. Thanks.