+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

findude32

Star Member
Aug 1, 2008
First and formost to many many Congrat to ROCK.....
Second is there any thread or ppl mentioned their timeline after their medical done?
If not can I suggest to all of us post our timeline after medical.

Here is my timeline
Medical reached in canada May 22 '09
Ecas never updated and says 'In process'; and neither I got any letter or anything stated, My file has transferred........
Since then I'm waiting................

Please others post their timeline as well....
Appreciate it!

kgh

Jun 8, 2009
Rocking vibes said:
Whopeee !!!!...One more step towards.....freedom from H1B slavery. I got my Passport request today in mail. Like many, my case was also transferred to NY on 20th May.
All the best to everyone in this ordeal !
Congratulations Rocking vibes.. Did you already send RPRF or not?

ingegarcia

Jun 19, 2008
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28-01-2010
Wohooooooooo!!!!! congratulations Rocking vibes!!!!!

Rocking vibes said:
Whopeee !!!!...One more step towards.....freedom from H1B slavery. I got my Passport request today in mail. Like many, my case was also transferred to NY on 20th May.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Tapak said:
Rocking vibes said:
Rocking vibes, Congratulations!!!

When and where do intend to settle, Edmonton or Calgary?
TY...hope you guys get thru soon as well.
Currently I have a FT job with HP, but they just got rid off a employee who was working at my place for the last 15 years......I am the freshest employee with just 1+ year of work experience with them so I might be next if they follow LIFO. The good part is that they will at least give me 2 months notice period and we have an office in Edmonton and Calgary. I am planning to land in Windsor, ON for a while and then plan for permanent settlement later this year.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
rascojenkins said:
Heeeeeehaaaaaa Congrats Rocking vibes. You have open the doors for lots of good luck for those of us waiting for PPR this month. We are right behind you buddy congrats again.

TY Rascojenkins....... I have a feeling that there will be a wave of approvals right behind me.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Ingegarcia, kgh, findude, AlbertaCitizen, yrinaldy and everybody else..............Thanks, I will keep you posted abt how long it takes them to stamp the visa on my passport.........I am planning to get my landing done in Windsor, ON although that will be nowhere near Alberta but at least will get my meter started towards the three year time frame for a Canadian passport. I plan to visit or try my luck in Alberta somewhere around the winters.....My office has branches in Edmonton and Calgary.

rk

Nov 25, 2008
Rocking vibes said:
Ingegarcia, kgh, findude, AlbertaCitizen, yrinaldy and everybody else..............Thanks, I will keep you posted abt how long it takes them to stamp the visa on my passport.........I am planning to get my landing done in Windsor, ON although that will be nowhere near Alberta but at least will get my meter started towards the three year time frame for a Canadian passport. I plan to visit or try my luck in Alberta somewhere around the winters.....My office has branches in Edmonton and Calgary.
Rocking Vibes........Congratulations....My case almost has similar dates like you. My Ecas hasn't been updated saying " Medicals received". What about your Ecas status. ??

kgh

Jun 8, 2009
Rocking vibes said:
Rocking vibes,
Did you already pay your RPRF?

nix1

Nov 16, 2008
USA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations! Rocking vibes. You did it.

Thanks to all of you who took the time to reply my questions on file status.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
rk said:
Rocking vibes said:
Rocking Vibes........Congratulations....My case almost has similar dates like you. My Ecas hasn't been updated saying " Medicals received". What about your Ecas status. ??
Just few days ago they updated with "Medicals received"....your Passport request shd be in the mail any minute.

jajamaya

Oct 7, 2008
Rocking vibes said:
Just few days ago they updated with "Medicals received"....your Passport request shd be in the mail any minute.

Congrats!!
Is it true that CIC only updates ECase every Monday??

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
kgh said:
Rocking vibes said:
Rocking vibes,
Did you already pay your RPRF?
Nope, I will be sending it along with my passport.

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
Rocking vibes said:
I am the freshest employee with just 1+ year of work experience with them so I might be next if they follow LIFO. The good part is that they will at least give me 2 months notice period and we have an office in Edmonton and Calgary.
Congratulations RV,
If you are the freshest, you probably don't have anything to worry. Lay-off is one area where they religiously follow FIFO. Salary for an old timer can pay for 1.5 - 2.5 fresh employees! I'd be damned if our Materials group ever followed FIFO like this.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
nomad_musafir said:
Rocking vibes said:
I am the freshest employee with just 1+ year of work experience with them so I might be next if they follow LIFO. The good part is that they will at least give me 2 months notice period and we have an office in Edmonton and Calgary.
Congratulations RV,
If you are the freshest, you probably don't have anything to worry. Lay-off is one area where they religiously follow FIFO. Salary for an old timer can pay for 1.5 - 2.5 fresh employees! I'd be damned if our Materials group ever followed FIFO like this.
I am screwed either ways....I am already in the top 10% in regards to pay, I made sure I negotiated a good deal when they hired me Full time after 3 years of contracting.