+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ONLY - Who submitted CIC-AINP(SRS-U.S. Visa Holder Category) application

mani001

May 12, 2009
After started processing application, it will be transfered to the local consular office in a couple of weeks. the date of transfer will be updated on e-case accordingly. you can expect a mail about the transfer from buffalo office soon.

Mani

ainpdude

Nov 29, 2008
nix1 said:
I checked my online status today for the first time. The status says "In Process" and when I click that it says "they have started processing my application on Jun 23". Does that mean they are not planning on transferring my file to another visa post like NY, LA? OR Do they make this decision after the medical done? My medical is scheduled for Jul 15th. Thanks.
if your file is transferred eCAS should mention that and you should also get notification of file transfer through mail...

its still early to decide if your case will stay in buffalo or get transferred since it can take some weeks , i'd give it a couple of
more weeks ...
my eCAS says
" We started processing your application on May 4, 2009.

We transferred your application to the New York office on June 2, 2009. The New York office may contact you. "

yrinaldy

Star Member
Sep 26, 2008
Thanks ainpdude:

Hope yours come out soon.

ainpdude said:
yrinaldy said:
All:

Update on my eCas: Medical Results have been received.

I submitted medical on May 19 '09.

here's from the eCas site:

We started processing your application on May 5, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on May 20, 2009. The New York office may contact you.
Medical results have been received.

Good luck to all!
goodluck yrinaldy,,, you should be getting PPR pretty soon....

my meds reached NY on jun 5 but has not got updated on eCAS ... sent RPRfee jun 17 , got encashed on jun 25

nomad_musafir

Jan 13, 2009
nix1,

doesn't look like medical has anything to do with the file transfer. you'll probably get a mail regarding file transfer before you see it on e-CAS.

My info:

"We started processing your application on June 3, 2009.
We transferred your application to the New York office on June 23, 2009. The New York office may contact you."

stlguy

Star Member
Oct 21, 2008
nix1 said:
I checked my online status today for the first time. The status says "In Process" and when I click that it says "they have started processing my application on Jun 23". Does that mean they are not planning on transferring my file to another visa post like NY, LA? OR Do they make this decision after the medical done? My medical is scheduled for Jul 15th. Thanks.
I have not done my medicals yet, but my status says "We transferred your application to the New York office on July 7, 2009. The New York office may contact you. '

It does not look like medicals have anything to do with file transfer.

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
stlguy said:
nix1 said:
I have not done my medicals yet, but my status says "We transferred your application to the New York office on July 7, 2009. The New York office may contact you. '

It does not look like medicals have anything to do with file transfer.
Same is not true in all cases my medicals was recieved b4 my case was transfered so I quess its at the discretion of the visa officer.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
Whopeee !!!!...One more step towards.....freedom from H1B slavery. I got my Passport request today in mail. Like many, my case was also transferred to NY on 20th May.
All the best to everyone in this ordeal !

bendjoe

Aug 23, 2008
Rocking vibes said:
Whopeee !!!!...One more step towards.....freedom from H1B slavery. I got my Passport request today in mail. Like many, my case was also transferred to NY on 20th May.
WOW, one more to Canada. Good lucks.

Rocking vibes

Oct 29, 2008
bendjoe said:
Rocking vibes said:
WOW, one more to Canada. Good lucks.
TY ty

F

feras80

Good luck man.
Pray for your brothers in the US who are suffering from slavery and ridicules rules.

Rocking vibes said:

Tapak

Oct 13, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocking vibes said:
Rocking vibes, Congratulations!!!

When and where do intend to settle, Edmonton or Calgary?

rascojenkins

Jul 25, 2008
Heeeeeehaaaaaa Congrats Rocking vibes. You have open the doors for lots of good luck for those of us waiting for PPR this month. We are right behind you buddy congrats again.

F

feras80

Hello Rocking vibes,
Congratulation again,
Did they ask you about any prove of full time job in the US? am afraid i might not be able to miantain my fulltime job for more than 4 months.
Thank you!

Rocking vibes said: