+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Hi All

I have some questions for those who have progressed their case to at least Medical Request/PPR via Accra since the commencement of Fast track in 2009. Apologies, if these questions sound silly I just can't get over my curiosity.

When you submitted your full application to Accra, did you get an email notification of AOR? If yes, how long from when it was received?No E-mail notification. You will know through your E-cas

When you got medical request, did you get an email to let you know a medical request was in the post (mail) to you? YES If you did, how long from when you got this email did you actually get the medical request forms in the post?2Weeks one day

When you got your passport request email, did it include any information on collecting in person?You can collect in person or send it to them with return mail arrangement Did it include information/guidance on courier process?
Did your ecas change in sequence at every stage?No It will still be in process till when they are through to passport request period but within the Ecas it will change to Application received by visa office, We begin the process of your application on ---- then it will change to medical received then finally the in process will change to decisioan made after visa issuance

Boljet

Peace to all my brodas and sistas!!!

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the quick response, God bless. How is the preparation coming on? I can just imagine I was in your shoes.........will be on cloud nine 24/7.

Peace!!

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Thanks for the quick response, God bless. How is the preparation coming on? I can just imagine I was in your shoes.........will be on cloud nine 24/7.

Peace!!
ANigerian,

You are on your way there. Honestly, themore Nigerian we have in Canada the merrier. We shall all share information that will be beneficial to all when we get there. Looking forward to celebrate you visa issuance and landing

Boljet

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boljet

one more thing, do you know how long it took from the date your package was received in Accra to the time ecas changed to 'received at Visa Office'? My complete package arrived Accra 2 weeks ago and ecas has not changed, hence my asking.

Peace!!!

Boljet

Star Member
Oct 27, 2007
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ANigerian said:
Boljet

one more thing, do you know how long it took from the date your package was received in Accra to the time ecas changed to 'received at Visa Office'? My complete package arrived Accra 2 weeks ago and ecas has not changed, hence my asking.

Peace!!!
It changed to in process at exactly two weeks after sending the package to Accra.Yours should change this week.

Boljet

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boljet

Thanks for the quick response. I am keeping 'all my fingers and toes crossed' in anticipation of the ecas update this week.

Peace!!!

Smallie

Star Member
May 25, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-12-2010 (Biq paris); 07-01-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2011, Fed application AOR=>14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
05-03-2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 (QSC Received 18-10-2012)
Passport Req..
03-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-09-2013
LANDED..........
04-10-2013
Hi All, its very interesting to have found this very informative forum. it is most helpful indeed. My husband & I are very new & i must say naive in this Canadian immigration stuff and i must confess, i really dont feel like signing the Agents contract after going through this forum.

My husband is well qualified under the FSW and will be the principal applicant. I think we have all the basic requirements except for the big one-SETTLEMENT FUND. For our family of 4, we require about N3m, and what with bills pouring in everyday, its not exactly easy to save that much.

We've read about the Arranged employmet option, can anyone advice/update on this? My husband thinks we should hold on on our application till probably next year ending but i am telling him that the bills will not stop. I think we should just apply and when we get to that stage we'll cross the bridge, but how soon will that be?

With this new process, i think we may have to show the prove of fund in about 3-6month if we start now? I'm i correct? Thats so SOOOOOOON.

Sorry i am blabbing so much. Its just so confusing.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

basking4me

May 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra-Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2010
Doc's Request.
??
AOR Received.
Oct 17 2010
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
On the Way!
Med's Done....
Definitely Will be Soon
Interview........
Wont do it
Passport Req..
Sooner than anticipated
VISA ISSUED...
Same as Above
LANDED..........
...With Style :)
I have heard that some changes are going to be done by next week by cic on the 37 skilled positions as some are already been planned for exclusion from the month of June. Amongst these, i heard is 0213.

how true is this speculation.

regards.

tinuadeadebola

Champion Member
Feb 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th April 2010
Doc's Request.
22-06-2010
AOR Received.
22-06-2010
IELTS Request
already taken
File Transfer...
26-06-2010
Med's Request
June18th 2012
Med's Done....
June 21st 2012
Passport Req..
August 21st 2012
VISA ISSUED...
August 27th 2012
LANDED..........
February, 2013
why dont you wait for next week. all are rumours and only official release from cic can be relied upon.

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The rumour mill has been running for some time now.2 months ago it was 1st of may and now it is June. Nothing to worry about , if you are qualified just apply now.

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pls someone should help with the ielts materials. pls send to canadaforsure@yahoo.com. my test is fast approaching and i have not read jack because i could not dwnload from the sites.

tha in anticipation

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Am happy to share this with all.....just got AOR from Sydney now....please pray for my success in documents submission and other stages.

Happy cheers.

kulikuli

Star Member
Oct 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
09-04-2010
VISA ISSUED...
19-04-2010
LANDED..........
Not decided
lukeke said:
Am happy to share this with all.....just got AOR from Sydney now....please pray for my success in documents submission and other stages.

Happy cheers.
All the best. Please observe due dilligence in collating your supporting documents to reduce the processing time

Kuli

loyer

May 22, 2010
@canad4sure... if u r in lagos,u can giv me a ring on 07025966400,i av a bunch of material we can share & even review.my exam date is july17.
if downloading is nt workin 4 u,brtsh council also sells . all d very best o.
i like ur avatar.

lukeke

Feb 10, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 2010
LANDED..........
March 2013
Million thanks Kulikuli.

You actually gave me hope....I observed yours was also in NOC 0213. All the best on your landing plans.

One quick question, is it at this stage I'm to pay for RPRF or Accra will ask for it with medicals or at a later date? I'm actually confused on when the RPRF will be sent.

Regards,
Flk