+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NIGERIA APPLICANT PLEASE LET US NETWORK.

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@goldenapple, pls send the ielts link to my address too on canadaforsure@yahoo.com

thank you

ibacode

May 22, 2010
Good day my good people in the house, infact God bless today i come to know this site. and God will bless u mate that provide d forum this expensive information. really appreciate this ho my God y do i not link to this site b4 now. anyway i hope u pple will guide me to acheive my visa in short time as well.

my question now! can somebody state or provide me with a link on how to start this canada permit pls. i have no experience on how to go about this. i have tried to trace by on this forum to see if i can get it myself but i did not see it. Thank u once more and God will bless every one.

loyer

May 22, 2010
Hi guyz, this forum is totaly awesome,am planin to send in my application by month end.
just 2 break it down.

IELTS (april17)
L- 6.5
R-6.0
W-6.5
S - 7.0
over all- 6.5

Education.
>15yrs including 2 bachelors degree(4yrs Bsc(chemistry),6yrs M.B.B.S(medicine) )
work experience as Doctor - more than 18month

my questions
1,what do u think my chance of selection is based on d above & what can i do to better my chances
2,if one choose that his ability in french language is basic,would the visa officer request for proof,if yes what can i use
3,if one says you have a relative ,what are the relative's documents that should be ready for interview.

please respond. thnx.

m

spouse educattion
>14 including 1 bachelors degree( BSc)

bennyameh

Dec 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loyer said:
Hi guyz, this forum is totaly awesome,am planin to send in my application by month end.
just 2 break it down.

IELTS (april17)
L- 6.5
R-6.0
W-6.5
S - 7.0
over all- 6.5

Education.
>15yrs including 2 bachelors degree(4yrs Bsc(chemistry),6yrs M.B.B.S(medicine) )

my questions
1,what do u think my chance of selection is based on d above & what can i do to better my chances
2,if one choose that his ability in french language is basic,would the visa officer request for proof,if yes what can i use
3,if one says you have a relative ,what are the relative's documents that should be ready for interview.

please respond. thnx.

m

spouse educattion

If your occupation is on the list,you have a high chance,good luck.
Benny

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loyer said:
just 2 break it down.

IELTS (april17)
L- 6.5
R-6.0
W-6.5
S - 7.0
over all- 6.5

Education.

my questions

please respond. thnx.

m

spouse educattion

Your IELTS score will give you 12 points.
You will need the copy of the PR card of your relative in canada.
You can give it a shot in as much as your job role falls into any of the 38 NOCs in the link below
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who-instructions.asp#list

i wish you all the best .

Cheers

tm

tm275713

Star Member
Mar 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibacode said:
Good day my good people in the house, infact God bless today i come to know this site. and God will bless u mate that provide d forum this expensive information. really appreciate this ho my God y do i not link to this site b4 now. anyway i hope u pple will guide me to acheive my visa in short time as well.

my question now! can somebody state or provide me with a link on how to start this canada permit pls. i have no experience on how to go about this. i have tried to trace by on this forum to see if i can get it myself but i did not see it. Thank u once more and God will bless every one.

Hi ibacode

The link below will be a good starting point.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

If anything is unclear you can always post to the forum and people will always point you in the right direction

All the best in your adventure,.

Cheers

tm

neki

Apr 29, 2010
Good day all,

please i need confirmation about this submission of application with ielts- na so?

eagerly anticipating responses.

thank you.

neki.

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
loyer said:
just 2 break it down.

IELTS (april17)
L- 6.5
R-6.0
W-6.5
S - 7.0
over all- 6.5

Education.

my questions

please respond. thnx.

m

spouse educattion
If you include your primary school days in your total school years, this is more than 15 years.

It would be Primary (5/6) plus Sec. (5) plus Bsc. Chem (4) plus MBBS (6). With 2 degrees and total study time equal or more than 15 years you will get 22 points.

Peace!!!

goldenapple

Star Member
Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
16-04-2010, Doc Submitted:09-08-2010
AOR Received.
RBVO:05-10-2010,In-Process: 06-12-2011,Started Processing: 31-01-2012
IELTS Request
Submitted with Full Docs (Overall Band: 8.5)
File Transfer...
21-04-2010
Med's Request
29-03-2012
Med's Done....
23-04-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
07-SEPT-2012
@ibacode
@loyer
Your best bet is to do a free assessment on http://www.canadavisa.com
That way, you will receive sure professional and objective confirmation of eligibility based on the information you submit. Thereafter, it will be your decision to either go with the lawyer or alone...that ultimate decision will be yours.

Best!

@canada4sure: please contact the other guys that requested for the download link as I forwarded to them all, I believe they would share. Because its really not a permanent link (i create it), the challenge I have is that I have to upload 116MB (zipped) of data all over again (no be beans o) and in another 3 days the link will expire...again. Please bear with me.

Many thanks.

canadaforsure

Star Member
May 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vikolo, fran6 and chevchenk pls forward the ielts download to me my yahoo addy is canadaforsure@yahoo.com.

thanks

barsindoo

Champion Member
Jul 7, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jada,

Here are some practice site for the written test:

1. www.apnacalgary.com/alberta-class7-practice-test-rules1.html
2. www.yd.com/test.aspx?path=stream539
3. practiceexam.keys2drive.ca/
4. www.saferoads.com/drivers/index.html
5. www.bestdrivingschools.ca/alberta
6. www.apnatoronto.com/ontario-g1-practice-test.html
7. www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/pass-veh/opkt
8. www.yourlibrary.ca/driving/
9. www.apnavancouver.com/BC-7L-driver-license-test.html

I have included practice test for other regions in Canada should other people need it. Do read well whilst you can.

ibacode

May 22, 2010
Thank you tm275713 for d like, can somebody state or provide the link on how to calculate the "point" to score. Thank u.

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
barsindoo said:

I hope this helps madam course I dey wait for that pepper soup o. ;D 8) No wahala for that one

Peace.

By the way I scaled through the test by His grace on the first attempt. Praise God for His mercies. Congrats.
barsindoo said:
Jada,

Here are some practice site for the written test:

1. www.apnacalgary.com/alberta-class7-practice-test-rules1.html
2. www.yd.com/test.aspx?path=stream539
3. practiceexam.keys2drive.ca/
4. www.saferoads.com/drivers/index.html
5. www.bestdrivingschools.ca/alberta
6. www.apnatoronto.com/ontario-g1-practice-test.html
7. www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/pass-veh/opkt
8. www.yourlibrary.ca/driving/
9. www.apnavancouver.com/BC-7L-driver-license-test.html

I have included practice test for other regions in Canada should other people need it. Do read well whilst you can.
Thanks o!

loyer

May 22, 2010
can i score anypoint for using Bsc Chemistry to work part time as a chemistry lab teacher in a private school for more than 4years.
or how do you convert part time hours to equal full time.

@ibacode ,ur horn is just a bit greener than mine ,tag along
wwwdotcicdotgcdotca/english/immigrate/skilled/assess/indexdotasp

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All

I have some questions for those who have progressed their case to at least Medical Request/PPR via Accra since the commencement of Fast track in 2009. Apologies, if these questions sound silly I just can't get over my curiosity.

When you submitted your full application to Accra, did you get an email notification of AOR? If yes, how long from when it was received?

When you got medical request, did you get an email to let you know a medical request was in the post (mail) to you? If you did, how long from when you got this email did you actually get the medical request forms in the post?

When you got your passport request email, did it include any information on collecting in person? Did it include information/guidance on courier process?

Did your ecas change in sequence at every stage?

Peace to all my brodas and sistas!!!