New Delhi Online
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-07-2013
AOR Received.
26-07-2013
Guys ... If anyone got LMO applied on or before 8th November, pls respond. My LMO was applied on 8th Nov. I am in a difficult situation right now. If I don't get to know my LMO status in coming days, I'll be out of project.

If possible, can someone tell me which LMO batch is getting processed now.

amits

Jan 31, 2012
Hi,

I got an update from my lawyer that my LMO has been approved. SC mailed this to him but he has asked SC for the fax.

Application Submission date: 24th Oct
LMO decision: 30th Jan

Wishing everyone a positive LMO and I would like to thank everyone for their posts and keeping everyone updated.

Cheers,
Amit

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
amits said:
Hi,

I got an update from my lawyer that my LMO has been approved. SC mailed this to him but he has asked SC for the fax.

Wishing everyone a positive LMO and I would like to thank everyone for their posts and keeping everyone updated.

Cheers,
Amit
NOC Code and duration ...please

Iva

Dec 31, 2011
amits said:
Hi,

Cheers,
Amit
Congratulation Amit :)

You sent the application on Oct 24th. Could you tell when was the receiving date by SC, please? elif sent Oct 27th and receiving date by SC was Nov 7th. My receiving date is Nov 10th.

kindlion

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks for the replies regarding LMO and job offer. I haven't heard anything from my prospective employer regarding submission of LMO, but based on what I read it seems I may be waiting for three months + work permit application...
Good luck to you all!

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
Hi everyone,

My employer just told me today that finally a case officer is looking at the application and that we should expect a phone call...but he is just not sure when. But I'll keep you updated!!!

Just as a reminder my LMO was received Nov 8th - in SC Toronto.

Best,
c

angirasg

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Amit

My employer sent LMO application on 24th Oct. But I dont know the receiving date by SC, how to know that ?
Till now I have not received my LMO.

shivpalsidhu

Star Member
Feb 13, 2011
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Port of Spain
NOC Code......
6216 (New NOC 6313)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2011
AOR Received.
06-04-2011 (1st) 02-06-2011 (2nd)
IELTS Request
Sent with inital application
File Transfer...
30-04-2011 and July 2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
22-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Calgary, AB
Hi Members,

My employer faxed the LMO application to Service Canada Toronto on Oct 29th, 2011. They received it on Oct 31st, 2011. My employer called them couple of times until yesterday. HRSDC initiated processing in Jan 1st week, and gave a file#. Finally yesterday HRSDC called employer asking why there was no recruitment efforts (employer explained that I have been working since Sep 2010, and started as co-op student, and currently on post graduate work permit), and to send a fax of my current work permit (PGWP) and gave 24hrs to respond, which is today. My employer replied on call for the questions he had, and faxed them the work permit in the afternoon. This is week 13, not sure how long it will take from here, and my current work permit expires in 3 weeks from now. I am kind of worried, lets see how this goes.

I hope this helps.

Regards,
Shiv

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
angirasg said:
Hi Amit

My employer sent LMO application on 24th Oct. But I dont know the receiving date by SC, how to know that ?
Till now I have not received my LMO.
Is your employer doing following up with SC or not

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
angirasg said:
I asked my employer. They told that there is no updates as of now.
Uncertainty Did you get your LMO ?
No ..mine was send on 22 Nov....so i m hoping that i will get either by end of Feb or sometime in March...

Your employer has to be proactive but again thing is you cant force employers...