+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

Ryanlequesne

Feb 2, 2012
Hi guys. New posting. My employer submitted the lmo at the end of oct (still finding out exact date) and I'm still waiting. No news as yet.

Iva

Dec 31, 2011
uncertainity said:
any one any idea SC Ontario is processing which week's applications nowdays.
Tuesday SC told my prospective employer that they are finalizing the applications received from Oct 27th to Nov 2nd.

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
Hi guys,

My employer just told me that SC approved our LMO application and that we will receive the approval form next week or so.
LMO received Nov 8th...13 weeks processing time in SC Toronto.

Good luck to everyone else...hang in there!!!

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
Hi members
I just want to share that today my employer got the positive LMO :D, dated Jan 30/12, and was sent on the Second week of OCt/11, thanks God, I hope all the ones here that are waiting for some news, get some soon. I will just say that it is very important the employer be pending to give a follow to the case to see if HRSC needs more information to process the case, but the average of time going on is 14-15 weeks.. God Bless everyone!

myimmig

Jan 19, 2012
I am so happy for you terry.
Did they call your employer for some extra docs?
what did they ask ?
Please let me know buddy

revival

Star Member
Jan 7, 2012
Hi all,
This is to le you know that our application for restoration of status and work permit was approved by CIC yesterday.The new work permits were approved and issued on 02feb.We sumitted the application on line on 19jan.It took exactly 2weeks for review and approval.I pray that everyone seeking restoration of status and work permit we get approved in record time.God's special blessing upon all your applications.
Revival

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
Miss C said:
Hi guys,

My employer just told me that SC approved our LMO application and that we will receive the approval form next week or so.
LMO received Nov 8th...13 weeks processing time in SC Toronto.

Good luck to everyone else...hang in there!!!
Congrats Miss C....did you employer got Fax yet.

Also when did your mailed application to SC.

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for my LMO and my visa expire in 4 days?
Should I ask to my boss to call the SC office?
the application was send 27th oct ( probably recived at 7th nov).

thanks

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
ellif said:
Hi guys,

I'm still waiting for my LMO and my visa expire in 4 days?
Should I ask to my boss to call the SC office?
the application was send 27th oct ( probably recived at 7th nov).

thanks
Ask your employer to check status on your application ..as its urgent

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
myimmig said:
I am so happy for you terry.
Did they call your employer for some extra docs?
what did they ask ?
Please let me know buddy
Myimming
they inquired a little about the wage and after my employer confirm and accept the wage rate they were asking for, then it was confirmed, beside that, I guess also asked about my duties and responsabilities to see if the NOC was according with our request, because there was no problem with that, they agreed. Be positive that for sure you get yours soon ;)

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
uncertainity said:
Congrats Miss C....did you employer got Fax yet.

Also when did your mailed application to SC.

Hi uncertainity,

what do y mean by fax? Do y mean the approval form? If so no, cause they will mail it to my employer next week or so (that's what they told him and I do hope they sent it aspo)

SC received the app Nov 8th, if that helps. But I go over a special program...live-in caregiver, so maybe it takes less to control the docs cause most of them are online.

I hope that helps ;

amits

Jan 31, 2012
Miss C said:
Hi uncertainity,

what do y mean by fax? Do y mean the approval form? If so no, cause they will mail it to my employer next week or so (that's what they told him and I do hope they sent it aspo)

SC received the app Nov 8th, if that helps. But I go over a special program...live-in caregiver, so maybe it takes less to control the docs cause most of them are online.

I hope that helps ;
Hi Miss C,

SC fax the approval doc to the employer which is needed to submit your WP application.

Your employer should receive the fax within 24 hours he receives the mail.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Amit

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
amits said:
Hi Miss C,

SC fax the approval doc to the employer which is needed to submit your WP application.

Your employer should receive the fax within 24 hours he receives the mail.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Amit
Hi Amit,

thanks for the hint but if my employer hasn't got a fax or didn't provide it on the application they will send it by post, won't they?

Miss C

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
has always been done by post (snail mail). maybe amits' employer asked for it to be faxed.

Miss C said:
Hi Amit,

thanks for the hint but if my employer hasn't got a fax or didn't provide it on the application they will send it by post, won't they?

Miss C