+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

krishanu_101

Oct 17, 2013
Dear all candidates,
I am from Kolkata, India I am also a candidate of Feximco Canada Inc. and I have also applied through them, and I got my ICAS Assessment Report last month, and my process is going fine with them. I don't know why people are spreading humorous about this company without any knowledge. May be they have some private intention to discourage others. And I can challenge them who they were commenting negatively without any prove. So I request you guys, please don't scare people without any reason. Please guys don't worry it's a genuine and reliable organization. I have experienced with them. And Feximco Canada Inc's processing charge is very less than 5L, but only if you process through them directly. Best of luck guys.

watchpu5hp

Star Member
May 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10th Dec 2012
Doc's Request.
NA
AOR Received.
28th Jan 2013
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
24th Sep 2013
Med's Done....
1st Oct 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21st Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
7th nov 2013
LANDED..........
10th Nov 2013
As per my suggestion this company (Feximco Canada Inc) is fake for sure.
Don't waste your hard-earned money to these fake companies as per my suggestion.

Refer to CIC canada website. Everything is simple and you don't need these fake companies to loose your money.

cvramana

Dec 17, 2016
I am also a candidate for Canada under TFW scheme. I applied thro an agent of Feximco in Hyderabad, a person called BVA Chowdary. It is taking too long for process. Of course, I have not gone thro Feximco directly. I am interested in knowing the views of others on BVA Chowdary in Hyderabad. Thanks in advance. You can call me on my number 9014038544