+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LMO Processing Time Ontario

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
Hi myimmig

I have not gotten news yet, my boss went in some holidays this week :( and she is the only one that can ask about it, and hoping when she back at the beggining of next week get some news.. i will update as soon i know and all hope you get soon yours with a positive come up.. ;) :)..

myimmig

Jan 19, 2012
Thanks for the quick response Terry :)

It happened to me couple of years before.My employer was on vacation the time they called her.She was not able to return their call and they dont wanna wait.They just rejected the apps.Those guys are so arrogant that they cant even wait for a day or two when we wait for months.huh...who to blame !!

I am hoping that they issue me a +ve LMO ......will open up lots of doors in my life seriously...fingers crossed !

terry2011

Dec 21, 2011
:eek: oh my God! seriously?... i hope they do not reject mine because that issue, i mean, I can not stop people to take their holidays if it is its right as everybody,, !!! i will not sleep tonight :'(...

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
Hi,

I'm waiting for my LMO too.

It send to the office 27 of oct, but they recived at 7 of nov.

My emplyee called 2 weeks ago and the say that probably they are processing that file number.

Now he is in holiday until first of feb.

But he said that the office will send a fax with positive or negative result, what about that calling that you are speaking about.
I never heard..... ???

kindlion

Jan 27, 2012
Hello,
I have read most of the posts in this thread and it seems that most of you already have a job offer (both new and same employer).
My prospective employer is filling a LMO in my behalf, but they told me they cant give me an official job offer until they receive a positive answer from SC. I'm just wondering if anybody else is in the same situation.

Thank you,

uncertainity

Star Member
Dec 20, 2011
kindlion said:
Hello,
I have read most of the posts in this thread and it seems that most of you already have a job offer (both new and same employer).
My prospective employer is filling a LMO in my behalf, but they told me they cant give me an official job offer until they receive a positive answer from SC. I'm just wondering if anybody else is in the same situation.

Thank you,
I am in situation ...but not sure if its the normal..

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
kindlion said:
Hello,

Thank you,
If your employer files for LMO, they would require to present a job offer letter. This document is mandatory and wouldnt be processed if not provided.
Can you be more specific of your issue?

Bepositive

myimmig

Jan 19, 2012
I have done LMo through many employers for almost 6-7 times for the past 6 years and have submitted the offer only twice.The offer letter is not a mandatory one but if the offer letter is submitted along, it adds more value to the app for sure coz it has all the benefits,salary,job description and everything.Its a written proof of support from your employer esspecially on the wage.

Status on My case now :) :
My employer called the SC last Friday and got informed that there is still an officer to beassigned and may happen positively this week.Lots of prayers ! May God bless everyone who are waiting for LMo results.
They should be done with processing files recd until Oct 26th this week.Fingers crossed!

Another shocking news my employer was told is that SC callcenter hours are extended.Now its 8 AM - 8 PM Weekdays.Dont know if the officers work during the same hours everyday of the week!!

All the best and keep updating guys !

bepositive

Star Member
Jan 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2012
LANDED..........
26-12-2009
myimmig said:
I have done LMo through many employers for almost 6-7 times for the past 6 years and have submitted the offer only twice.The offer letter is not a mandatory one but if the offer letter is submitted along, it adds more value to the app for sure coz it has all the benefits,salary,job description and everything.Its a written proof of support from your employer esspecially on the wage.

Status on My case now :) :
My employer called the SC last Friday and got informed that there is still an officer to beassigned and may happen positively this week.Lots of prayers ! May God bless everyone who are waiting for LMo results.
They should be done with processing files recd until Oct 26th this week.Fingers crossed!

Another shocking news my employer was told is that SC callcenter hours are extended.Now its 8 AM - 8 PM Weekdays.Dont know if the officers work during the same hours everyday of the week!!

All the best and keep updating guys !
Thanks for the update and good luck on your application. A question! How would it benefit the applicants or employer if SC call centres hours are extended? Apart from the update on your file which you can also check online, I wonder how it would be helpful?

Bepositive

ellif

Jan 17, 2012
This is a nightmare :(

Hi myimmig ,

are you sure that they are processing only until 26 of Oct ?

Mine was recived at 7 of Nov.

I'm really in trouble, my visa will exiper 9 of feb ???

Miss C

Jan 16, 2012
uncertainity said:
any one received LMO in last 5-6 days ...
Same old story, still waiting!
Last week SC Toronto apparently started to work on apps received Nov 2d...so hopefully they will work this week on apps received week Nov 7th. (I am Nov 8th) Damn it's frustrating, they are so so slow!!!!!
But let's stay positive and pray that this week will be a fruitfull one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone this week!

justtheme

May 2, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo >> Ottawa >> Mexico City
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
03-09-2011
IELTS Request
7.5 / 9
File Transfer...
03-09-2011
Med's Request
29-5-2013
Med's Done....
10-6-2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
26-9-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Decision made
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
Guys - Looks like our issue us now mainstream

http://www.thestar.com/news/investigations/immigration/article/1123302--foreign-workers-face-being-sent-home-over-work-permit-snarl

angirasg

Jan 11, 2012
Hi Guys

My application was sent on Oct24th. but still no reply. Anybody got response whose application was sent week of Oct 26th

myimmig

Jan 19, 2012
My employer called them again today and have been told that since no one has been assigned yet to my case, the lady was going to wscalate so some one will lokk at it within 48 hours ! don't know whats going to happen !! Fingers crossed ! huh
This is Brutal man !