+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

Ntamber

Aug 12, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm sure some one has asked this question before, I'm sorry if it's a repeat. But I want to know what it means :)

In PA's ECAS status it changed to "In Process" yesterday, and today when I clicked it said the following:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
This 3rd line got added today. Does that mean that missisauga office received the medical or the visa office? I'm confused.
Thank you
Yea I asked it earlier but I did not receive response from anyone

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
Hello everyone,
I am new to this. I also submitted application to sponsor my spouse in June 2017. Below are the stats of application so far. Any comments or assistance will be appreciated! Thanks

Submitted Application: 7th June 2017
Application Received: 8th June 2017 (Mississauga)
UCI - Link Account (Schedule A & Police clearance request): 7th July 2017
Schedule A & Police clearance submitted: 14th July 2017
Sponsor Approval: 25th July 2017
Application forwarded to visa office: 27th July 2017
Visa Office application receipt: 2nd August 2017

We haven't received any requests for Medical examination. Will this be emailed or this request will be in the online account? Also how long does it take for this request to come in, i noticed on some profiles medical requests are same time as Schedule A. thanks
Hello, what's your visa office?
I am a July applicant. My application has been sent to Singapore visa office (sponsor got the e-mail). We submitted Sch A + PCC.
But still no medical request. What I have been seeing is that they send med req before sending the application.
I think they are changing their pattern?

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Yea I got email about file transfer today

Any idea what's next and how much time it gonna take to get ppr
That's great!

and i'm not sure. I think it all depends on how busy your visa office is and how fast they are with processing the applications

Chocolatehazel

Jul 2, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
12-06-2017
Doc's Request.
18-07-2017
AOR Received.
08-07-2017
File Transfer...
03-08-2017
Med's Request
28-07-2017
Med's Done....
01-08-2017 done 05-08-2017 PASSED
Hi all,
Who PA here started his or her application at local VO?

A330

Jul 19, 2017
Anyone here that got their app returned due to some Issue and sent it back fixed but ended up using the same forms?

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Thank you,
Yesterday we got Email with a letter saying that our file was transfered to VO :)
Amazing ! I have to wait for my lawyer to tell me if he already received the letter, I have been checking ECAS but there is not 3rd line yet... so waiting patiently

Reactions: Jojo87

Jojo87

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Amazing ! I have to wait for my lawyer to tell me if he already received the letter, I have been checking ECAS but there is not 3rd line yet... so waiting patiently
Hope you get it soon :)

Reactions: Dani92

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
What does DM means on Sponsor ecas?

My Ecas changed from in process to DM. I called CIC and they said that they are unable to see any decision and asked me to wait till CIC contacts me.

Sponsor ecas shows 3 line

1) App rec
2) Started working on
3) Sent AOR

and for Principal applicant is shows single line

1) App received

Is there a way to call CIC again and maybe different agent can give me a better reply?

neuron_y

Mar 13, 2013
What does DM means on Sponsor ecas?

My Ecas changed from in process to DM. I called CIC and they said that they are unable to see any decision and asked me to wait till CIC contacts me.

Sponsor ecas shows 3 line

1) App rec
2) Started working on
3) Sent AOR

and for Principal applicant is shows single line

1) App received

Is there a way to call CIC again and maybe different agent can give me a better reply?
Hi,
The DM on Sponsor ECAS means Sponsorship approval. The processing of PA has not started, when it will start the ECAS of PA will show "in process".
regards

Reactions: Chirag0389

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hi,
The DM on Sponsor ECAS means Sponsorship approval. The processing of PA has not started, when it will start the ECAS of PA will show "in process".
regards
DM is always a positive Decision? And how long does it takes to rec. SA email? And can I call CIC again if a better agent can give a proper answer?

KrishHH

Star Member
May 18, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-06-2016
Hi All

Here how many are waiting for file being Transferred to New Delhi VO ?

My Details:
File submitted: June 19th
AOR1 : July 19th
SA: August 04th
Schedule A & PCC: July 28th
Submitted Schedule A & PCC : July 30th

Nothing After this..