+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi everyone,

I'm sure some one has asked this question before, I'm sorry if it's a repeat. But I want to know what it means :)

In PA's ECAS status it changed to "In Process" yesterday, and today when I clicked it said the following:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
This 3rd line got added today. Does that mean that missisauga office received the medical or the visa office? I'm confused.
Thank you

harry1985

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guy,
a quick question. Do PA need to have a handwritten signature for schedula A form before uploading it to GCKey?
Thank you

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hi guy,
a quick question. Do PA need to have a handwritten signature for schedula A form before uploading it to GCKey?
Thank you
No, you just need to type PA's full name in the signature area and date it electronically. It says in the letter provided that it will be accepted only if it is electronically unless you are submitting it in other ways. Save it in your computer after validating it and upload

harry1985

Jul 21, 2017
No, you just need to type PA's full name in the signature area and date it electronically. It says in the letter provided that it will be accepted only if it is electronically unless you are submitting it in other ways. Save it in your computer after validating it and upload
Thank you

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
PA's ECAS status changed to "in process" yesterday, and today I (sponsor) received an email with a letter saying that they have transferred the file to Sydney, Australia!! :D

ps. my husband (PA) lives in New Zealand

Reactions: raphmih

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm sure some one has asked this question before, I'm sorry if it's a repeat. But I want to know what it means :)

In PA's ECAS status it changed to "In Process" yesterday, and today when I clicked it said the following:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence on July 31, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  3. Medical results have been received.
This 3rd line got added today. Does that mean that missisauga office received the medical or the visa office? I'm confused.
Thank you
It must be Mississauga office. You haven't got the email about file transfer to visa office right?

Ventorro

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Hi guys, we got AOR from New Delhi, with asking for documents. :-

=====
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

=====

We have already submitted this. 1 Fees with file and 2 PCC when it was requested by Mississuaga.
We don't need to re-submit them right?

Dani92

Star Member
Jun 24, 2017
Hi guys, we got AOR from New Delhi, with asking for documents. :-

=====
In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the following as soon as possible:

· Proof of payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in Mississauga or by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid. Note: dependent children are not required to pay the Right of Permanent Resident Fee.

· Submission of police clearance certificates for you and all dependent family members who are 18 years or older, for time spent in any country for a period of 6 months or more, if not already submitted. Note: If you or your family members were under 18 years of age (16 years of age in certain jurisdictions) for the entire time you lived in a particular country, you do not need to provide a police certificate for that country.

=====

We have already submitted this. 1 Fees with file and 2 PCC when it was requested by Mississuaga.
We don't need to re-submit them right?
You don't need to re-submit the documents again, it says "if not already submitted".