+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

aamir90

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
how did you find out that the application was forwarded to visa office? Through an e-mail or was it updated on GCKey/Ecas?
Hi dhvanixox,
Thank you for your response. My spouse received an email from the Visa office stating they received her application.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am new to this. I also submitted application to sponsor my spouse in June 2017. Below are the stats of application so far. Any comments or assistance will be appreciated! Thanks

Submitted Application: 7th June 2017
Application Received: 8th June 2017 (Mississauga)
UCI - Link Account (Schedule A & Police clearance request): 7th July 2017
Schedule A & Police clearance submitted: 14th July 2017
Sponsor Approval: 25th July 2017
Application forwarded to visa office: 27th July 2017
Visa Office application receipt: 2nd August 2017

We haven't received any requests for Medical examination. Will this be emailed or this request will be in the online account? Also how long does it take for this request to come in, i noticed on some profiles medical requests are same time as Schedule A. thanks
In regards to your question, may be the visa office will send u a request for medical. Did you send a medical exam upfront with the application?
and mostly everyone receives medical request through GCKey, but if your application is already at visa office, they might send you a request through an email.

Reactions: Markjoh

aamir90

Nov 16, 2016
Category........
In regards to your question, may be the visa office will send u a request for medical. Did you send a medical exam upfront with the application?
and mostly everyone receives medical request through GCKey, but if your application is already at visa office, they might send you a request through an email.
Okay. No we haven't submitted medical with the application. the instructions online was indicating that medical is not required at this point. The only Request we got from the online account so far was the request for Schedule A and PCC.

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
Okay. No we haven't submitted medical with the application. the instructions online was indicating that medical is not required at this point. The only Request we got from the online account so far was the request for Schedule A and PCC.
ohh okay. Then may be just wait and see. You can also call the visa office or the canadian customer service to find out when you would receive it

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
I got AOR1 and was able to link the application online. But is a says action required. Where can I find what action is required?

dhvanixox

Star Member
Jul 29, 2017
I got AOR1 and was able to link the application online. But is a says action required. Where can I find what action is required?
Click on "check status and messages"
see if you have any new message waiting for you
you can also go on "view submitted application" to see if you need to upload any extra documents such as, PCC or schedule A

Ntamber

Aug 12, 2017
Hi all,

I was asked to upload pcc and schedule A and additional documents and there was a column mentioning specific date by which they should be uploaded
After I have uploaded those it still says required although the dates have now disappeared
My gc says additional documents have been uploaded.

What does it mean if it still says required?
Although my background Check after that has changed from in process to not applicable

Reactions: Markjoh

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

I am confused and surprised. I got my AOR1 on AUG 11th. I was waiting to get the pcc and schedule A request. Instead I got Medicals request.

Is this normal?

Thanks.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
I got my medical done on 12th july . Our agent is doing the process for us so we dont have a GcKey/online account or whatever it is .. through which we can we can check our application status online . How much time does it usually takes to get a visa after the medical ?

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Am I the only one who is getting impatient :/
I got my medical done 5 weeks ago . Submitted schedule a , PCC as well . Still no response from the CIC :((