+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***JUNE 2017***OUTLAND SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE OF CANADA

jenner2017

Jul 17, 2017
Did you check the last option in Doc Checklist IMM5533 (the new one as per June-2017). The option was something like this

Additional Option:
My sponsor declared me as their spouse already when I applied for PR in Canada. At that time, I was a non accompanying family member. I was examined but did not rec. an immigrant visa.

Maybe something has to do with this option?
Oh.. i might have used an older form.. and we were not married yet the time I became PR..

michimoo

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, what's your visa office?
I am a July applicant. My application has been sent to Singapore visa office (sponsor got the e-mail). We submitted Sch A + PCC.
But still no medical request. What I have been seeing is that they send med req before sending the application.
I think they are changing their pattern?
A couple of people here have noted the same thing - that our applications are forwarded to the VO before we receive a medical request. I've submitted Sch A + PCC. Shortly after we received SA and my application was forwarded to my VO on 4 Aug. Still no medical request but I assume it will come soon.

Reactions: wwe

fatima91

Star Member
Sep 21, 2016
Hey guys.
I got my AOR on the 15 of July
I was able to link my account on the 19th of august but so far there's no request for the scheduled A and the pcc yet ! Shall I call them or just wait? Do you think they will give us the SA first then request the other things !

Chirag0389

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
Hey guys.
I got my AOR on the 15 of July
I was able to link my account on the 19th of august but so far there's no request for the scheduled A and the pcc yet ! Shall I call them or just wait? Do you think they will give us the SA first then request the other things !
Yes maybe. We got our AOR on Aug 5th and so far no PCC or Sch A request. But got SA and Medical so I guess some agents follows this trend. No need to call cic.

sri82@av

Star Member
Jun 26, 2017
Hi,

I just got the PCC and Schedule A request. Completed the schedule A form and when I try to validate it, the top right hand side it shows Validated as "No". Is this normal or Am I doing something Wrong?

Thanks.

SoniAZ

Apr 17, 2017
Its been more than a month since we send our sch A , PCC and medical .

No uodates so far :((

Our visa office is london visa office .

Anyone having the same timeline as mine ?

Snowcab

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Its been more than a month since we send our sch A , PCC and medical .

No uodates so far :((

Our visa office is london visa office .

Anyone having the same timeline as mine ?
Been waiting three weeks since last set of documentation uploaded and no transfer here either.

Reactions: SoniAZ

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
What is AOR2 ? I just received one email that my file has been transferred to the VO outside canada and didn't received any email after that ?

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
What is AOR2 ? I just received one email that my file has been transferred to the VO outside canada and didn't received any email after that ?
AOR2 is the acknowledgement that the visa office to which your application has been transferred, has received your application.

So, now in your case, wait for AOR2 email. It doesn't take more than a week to receive that email.

abcjatt

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
AOR2 is the acknowledgement that the visa office to which your application has been transferred, has received your application.

So, now in your case, wait for AOR2 email. It doesn't take more than a week to receive that email.
It is been around month I didn't receive any further email.
This is what I received 3 weeks ago and no further email after that.

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of ********** and family (if applicable).

This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in New Delhi for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

zara12

Star Member
Aug 24, 2017
Greetings everyone,

We submitted our application on June 5, 2017 and here is the timeline so far:

Ecas(Sponsor's) status:
  1. We received your application to sponsor ********* on June 5, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 5, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on July 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on July 14, 2017 about the decision on your application.
Ecas(Principal Applicant's) status:

1. We received ********** application for permanent residence on June 5, 2017.
  2. Medical results have been received.
Sponsor approval letter and Medical request : July 13
PCC and Schedule A request : July 16th

We are looking forward to another correspondence but there is no update till date. Is there anyone who has a similar timeline as ours? If yes, where is your Visa Office?

Also, I have been trying to link our application through GcKey but no luck. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks

wwe

Apr 22, 2011
Visa Office......
VFS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 JUNE
Med's Request
12 JULY
Med's Done....
13 JULY
Interview........
28 AUGUST
VISA ISSUED...
30 AUGUST
LANDED..........
SOON INSHALLAH
A couple of people here have noted the same thing - that our applications are forwarded to the VO before we receive a medical request. I've submitted Sch A + PCC. Shortly after we received SA and my application was forwarded to my VO on 4 Aug. Still no medical request but I assume it will come soon.
I guess, it now varies from agent to agent.